WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE

page: 6
96
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Isn't it camera artefacts?
These sun videos crack me up lol.




posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheReligiousHoax
 


What I want and what we need to see, for absolute proof or the smoking gun, if you will, Is to have an object like that, slowly enter the frame, stop, stick its refueling probe ( or whatever lol) in the sun, then go back the way it came.
That would dispel all of the debris, planet and comet theories, right off the bat.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy
 


The lady is funny, she should be a comic. However, can't begin to speculate on what that really is we're seeing. Maybe it is like one member said it looks like Life savers candy or maybe a big Krispy Creme doughnut
. Whatever it is it's probably an optical illusion of the camera lens or whatever kind of reflective lens they use.

On the other hand if it is aliens, TSHF litterally if they ever quit amusing themselves with our sun. Could it, if it is aliens, be the cause of some of the big CME flares we've had in the past month or so? Just wondering. Interesting find OP. Thanks for sharing.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well ATS, we're six pages in and no-one knows what it is..Where's Phage? lol



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReligiousHoax
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


I was thinking debris too, but the fact that it parks there for 2+ days seems to eliminate that as an option. It's clearly an object of some sort, and it appears to interact directly with the sun. Interacting with sun = intelligence; And that REALLY opens up a can of worms.

Awesome find OP. She is very entertaining, smart and has both a great sense of humor and voice as well.


2+ days? Are you sure? I can see where she runs it back and forth over 2 plus hours, but I never saw the date change from 5/2.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
Ok everyone, I dont know what this thing is but its pretty crazy. Its massive and looks like the death star
So before everyone tells me its dirt on the lens, or ice particles, Why does it look like its reflecting the light of the sun? I need some input y'all.
Take care

Oh and if you fast forward to about 4:29 there is a line connecting it to the sun!




Link

That lady cracks me up!
edit on 5-5-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-5-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)


It's a Death Star



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by TheReligiousHoax
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


I was thinking debris too, but the fact that it parks there for 2+ days seems to eliminate that as an option. It's clearly an object of some sort, and it appears to interact directly with the sun. Interacting with sun = intelligence; And that REALLY opens up a can of worms.

Awesome find OP. She is very entertaining, smart and has both a great sense of humor and voice as well.


2+ days? Are you sure? I can see where she runs it back and forth over 2 plus hours, but I never saw the date change from 5/2.


Actually the first film begins on 5-01 and ends on 5-02, then the second part begins on 5-02 and ends on 5-05




posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Firstly, this chick is clearly hypo or on amphetamines. I would know.

Secondly, she has no idea what she's talking about. Formations? Talk of triangles?

Finally....How could ANYONE take this seriously? I'm an Ancient alien theorist and seeing crap like this is just embarrassing to those who take the topic seriously.

The 'UFO' is almost definitely a piece of debris on the lens itself or some types of artefact.

And for those who need to know.....I'm sure Phage isn't here because some things really aren't worth his time.
edit on 5-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Something which suddenly appears from one frame to the next and remains in exactly the same place in the frame in all subsequent images. In order to do that an external object would have to be exactly matching the orbit of STEREO B. One would instead tend to think that it is associated with the imaging device rather than being an exterior object. The characteristic bokeh effect would reinforce that theory.

It looks like something got caught in the optical path. There are a number of places where this could occur. We may have to get used to seeing this thing from now on...for a while anyway.

edit on 5/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


I stand corrected.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Something which suddenly appears from one frame to the next and remains in exactly the same place in the frame in all subsequent images. In order to do that an external object would have to be exactly matching the orbit of STEREO B. One would instead tend to think that it is associated with the imaging device rather than being an exterior object. The characteristic bokeh effect would reinforce that theory.

It looks like something got caught in the optical path. There are a number of places where this could occur. We may have to get used to seeing this thing from now on...for a while anyway.

edit on 5/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)
Are you saying you don't know what it is Phage?



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well if it's a telescope she is using, she is focused on the sun causing what probably is Venus to be out of focus. This is what planets look like through my telescope when not focused correctly



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


Somewhere in these 6 pages someone else says they found it the next day, or a day later. Can't remember.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Another10Pin
 


If you watch the Part 2, it is still there on the 3rd and 4th of May but something causes to camera to pixelate, the author says its a solar storm or something like that.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrog77
Are you saying you don't know what it is Phage?

Not exactly.



It looks like something got caught in the optical path.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
Ok everyone, I dont know what this thing is but its pretty crazy. Its massive and looks like the death star
So before everyone tells me its dirt on the lens, or ice particles, Why does it look like its reflecting the light of the sun? I need some input y'all.
Take care

Oh and if you fast forward to about 4:29 there is a line connecting it to the sun!




Link

That lady cracks me up!
edit on 5-5-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-5-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

That's no moon!


Indeed it isn't anything tangible whatsoever, just an imaging artefact, as anyone qualified to interpret the data will soon tell you.....Ever since Schumacher-Levy every goddam muppet with broadband seems to think they've become an astronomer!



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog
 




If you watch the Part 2, it is still there on the 3rd and 4th of May but something causes to camera to pixelate, the author says its a solar storm or something like that.

Nothing "causes the camera to pixelate". What is seen in more recent images is the low quality, beacon mode data. Earlier images represent the higher quality images which are downloaded periodically.

Shown here are the latest SECCHI beacon images. The STEREO space weather beacon telemetry mode is a very low rate, highly compressed data stream broadcast by the spacecraft 24 hours per day. These data are used for space weather forecasting. Because of the large compression factors used, these beacon images are of much lower quality than the actual science data.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
edit on 5/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   


Nothing "causes the camera to pixelate"
reply to post by Phage
 


Oh, well. I was just paraphrasing what she said. I dont know enough about this stuff to do anything but speculate.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
.....ok...I'm more amused at her reaction, than whatever the hell popped up on video...


She was very entertaining....infectious laugh! I enjoyed watching just to listen to her!



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by scrog77
Are you saying you don't know what it is Phage?

Not exactly.



It looks like something got caught in the optical path.


Yeah. That's what NASA said about the Tether incident.

This is obviously a tether UFO. It's EXACTLY like it.





new topics
top topics
 
96
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join