It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
reply to post by robhines

i feel like a native watching a Spanish ship out in the sea.. ooo what could that thing be?

I'm still going with smoke ring. A solar flare that swirled. And that's my final answer. Yay! What'd I win?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by chrismicha77

That is exactly how Venus looks through my telescope. Only it pulsates colors. So, I'm going to say Venus.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Sun, Mercury, Mars, Earth, Venus. Nope, we can't see Venus between us and the sun.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's a stargate! Let the alien invasion of the summer of 2012 begin!

This July is the 60th anniversary of the UFOs over the White House (1952).

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charizard
Looks a lot like the infamous Tether Incident objects. It even appears to have the same notch out of one corner.

It does resemble those tether "anomalies" a bit doesn't it.

Plasma critters eating life sustaining photons emanating off of the sun....Hey,why not right?

Look into Trevor James Constable and Dark plasma theory if you are curious and want to explore the idea further

intra-terrestrial co-inhabitants of this planet or inter/multidimensional beings are the theoretical origins of these "visitors" mankind has been experiencing and witnessing for thousands of years,in my humble opinion.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

ETA: Also read up on Rudolf Steiner and Wilhelm Reich.
edit on 5-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by princeguy

What is she so exicited about ? Mam drop the mouse and step away from the puder. Why would someone who
doesn't have a clue of what she is seeing get so excited about what they are seeing ? Because her brain is lying to her telling her she knows what she is seeing, Causing her to forget she doesn't.

Which is called a mind f..k. Therefore we can easily deduce exactly what this is. What is it class ?

That's right ! It's a mind f..k.
edit on 5-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Except this woman is a leading astrophysicist who definitely knows what she is talking about. You think any ordinary woman sits around viewing the sun minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day until she finds something like that?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Dont know if its been mentioned.

It looks like the same object that you see in the tether incident.

edit on 5-5-2012 by AdamMacArthur because: oops, sorry PP, i concur !!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

LOL, so THAT is what the following video was reffering to. WATCH THIS,

To the people who don't want watch the whole thing. The video explains that the eye of God would be opened from may 1 to may 9. The video in the OP made me wonder.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I guess not enough people read this
Read my story. It explains what's really going on in the world. These things actually happened to me!
There are a lot of ships flying around our solar system. They're going to free us from TPTB soon.
Some of the stars you see up there, are actually ships. They moved for me in late January, and when I've pointed it out to friends, they've seen it too. This is real!
Read my story why I know it's real. It's even more complex than this very brief summary I just posted.
If you want to know the truth, click the link.

edit on 5-5-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OK, I have not even watched the video yet but you should see this! If someone else posted it I apologize

Donuts!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

When you think in terms of billions of planets in our solar system, our galaxy, which were far more advanced than us by millions of years, then it is not too difficult to imagine that many of them are here to help us with some simple fixes which will help keep life moving on our planet rather than being terminated.

So you are saying the aliens wish to keep us alive long enough for them to harvest us in the distant future for slave use and rebuild their civilizations?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Look at the beginning of the clip again. Right before it appears you see the suns rays split into waves... maybe they are being bombarded by some kind of frequency? I remember seeing a similar shaped object in NASA satellite footage. I do not know the name of the footage if some one could post it that would be grate.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow. Wait, has anyone pointed out yet that it looks exactly like a "tether" UFO?

It looks exactly like it except with a bigger hole in the middle.
Tether UFO

Pause the video of the OP at 6:04 and compare.
edit on 5-5-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

Ok sorry been ponited out, got excited don't have time to read through all the posts

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Wow. Wait, has anyone pointed out yet that it looks exactly like a "tether" UFO?

Tether UFO

Lol, yes it has been pointed out several times

Im not complaining, just letting you know

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Tether UFO

I think once it gets to so many pages people just don't read it.

A portal right next to the Sun huh, not the best place to open one!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Originally posted by Juggernog

Tether UFO

I think once it gets to so many pages people just don't read it.

A portal right next to the Sun huh, not the best place to open one!

Unless it requires a LOT of energy to power, the amount of energy that can only come from a sun.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
She’s a happy camper. Wish coffee and cigarettes did that for me.
For this one, I’ll go with Debris

Image artifacts

Not everything visible in STEREO images is related to the Sun or the solar atmosphere. Some features are caused by the telescope optics, the cameras used to capture the images, or how the STEREO spacecraft are operated. These features can be quite confusing, and require some explanation. Below we outline some of the common non-solar features which appear in the images.
Beacon data
Stars, planets, and comets
Background subtraction
Cosmic rays
Debris
Camera defects
Spacecraft rolls
Internal reflections
Corrupted and blank images

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Image artifacts - Debris
Occasionally one will see bright blobs or streaks appearing in the STEREO coronagraph images. These have been seen before by the SOHO mission, and are caused by micrometeorite impacts knocking off small pieces of the multi-layer insulation blankets which are wrapped around the spacecraft. These small debris particles are brightly illuminated by the Sun, and are easily seen by the coronagraphs if they wander into the field of view. They are tremendously out-of-focus, and often appear as "donut" shapes in the COR1 and COR2 telescopes because of the central occulter in these telescopes. The bigger the piece of debris appears, the closer it is to the telescope. Because the COR1 and COR2 images are generally built up from a series of images, the same piece of debris will often show up multiple times.

Debris event observed by the STEREO Ahead COR1 telescope on December 23, 2008

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another10Pin
Your'e right. She cracks me up as well.

Talk about synchronicity, I watch blade runner for the first time in about 18 years and this morning I see your avatar. Nice.

Back on topic. I have seen mention of these life saver type ufo's on NASA videos somewhere but cant remember where, The problem I have is with the commentator and her stoned chaotic train of thought.

Its hard to take it seriously when she is drooling all over herself. Would have been better for the topic at hand if the video was muted.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The Oldburu has passed away...
Behold! Its the Newburu.

Any "aliens" that are around are no more hostile than gardeners. Do you get mad at your vegetables? Or tend to them?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by Another10Pin
Your'e right. She cracks me up as well.

Talk about synchronicity, I watch blade runner for the first time in about 18 years and this morning I see your avatar. Nice.

Back on topic. I have seen mention of these life saver type ufo's on NASA videos somewhere but cant remember where, The problem I have is with the commentator and her stoned chaotic train of thought.

Its hard to take it seriously when she is drooling all over herself. Would have been better for the topic at hand if the video was muted.

You can never go wrong with that movie. I still haven't read the book, maybe this summer. As far as the narrator of the video, she had a quirky laugh and seemed to be entertaining herself ... nothing wrong with that. It could have been worse.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I was thinking debris too, but the fact that it parks there for 2+ days seems to eliminate that as an option. It's clearly an object of some sort, and it appears to interact directly with the sun. Interacting with sun = intelligence; And that REALLY opens up a can of worms.

Awesome find OP. She is very entertaining, smart and has both a great sense of humor and voice as well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join