It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What I would like to see in some of these "object near the sun" videos, is one that shows the object moving or orbiting the Sun.
If its that close to the Sun, its going to have to either orbit or it would be pulled in and in all the videos ive seen, the object is always stationary.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

This is me blowing you off...

Why ? Because you don't have an answer ? Even when I've stated a willingness to apologise ?

You have falsely acussed me of being rude. Simply for not being of like minded as you are. And because I presented an on topic opinion formed from many experiences of these types of, near sun anomalies on this forum ? You accused me of trying to derail your thread.

Then you blow me off ? No problem.

Peace

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

reply to post by tracehd1

Hm, I was writting a tool for batch downloading pictures in c#, maybe I can edit it to get all the pictures from the servers. Batchdownload and rename the pictures. Otherwhise it would take to long, I think.

edit: I forgot that I did not install VisualStudio since the last reinstall, but I´m on my way...
edit on 5-5-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

I'll go ahead and mention this here since it bears on the thread and might help others too. Right now, I've got those the 2 LASCO and several of the SOHO feeds as a direct image URL pull to a page each. What I'm doing now and will finish after finals this month is tying them in to have the CMS running my site (Joomla) just import and publish as an article rather than a static page with a URL updating each load.

Then heck.... Articles archive and store forever. Why I figure sharing this might help others though is the fact these images and MOST of what NASA has is public domain and open for personal use without restriction. As in...presenting on a personal website. I don't see many ever mention how Uncle Sammy supplies all this free and without lawsuit concerns for copyrights. It's the most valuable thing we never have to pay for from Washington!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

to bad my VS2010 image is corrupted, need to get a fresh copy on monday :-/
Could you please PN me the URL mask? I would write that crawler on Monday evening UTC+1.
You could even use DownThemAll if you use firefox but I think, if you can setup Joomla, thats not a problem for you either.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Stereo B COR1

20120503 08:15:40

|
Data is missing here ?
|

20120504 00:05:46

There is where the immediate disappearance occurs.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Surprise ... Surprise...

Why am I not surprised?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Great Post

ATS folkssss... that is... NIBIRU Alien Mother-Spaceship emerged... from the "interdimensional Sun"...

We are in deep #
seriously

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Isn't Venus a solid object? Whatever this is doesn't look solid to me.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

That is exactly how Venus looks through my telescope. Only it pulsates colors. So, I'm going to say Venus.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Looks a lot like the infamous Tether Incident objects. It even appears to have the same notch out of one corner.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

That is exactly how Venus looks through my telescope. Only it pulsates colors. So, I'm going to say Venus.

Little early for it to be Venus though, isnt it?

Observers in North America will see the transit in the evening on June 5, 2012, through sunset, so you want to have a clear western horizon.

Source

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charizard
Looks a lot like the infamous Tether Incident objects. It even appears to have the same notch out of one corner.

i was reading through four pages worth to see if someone posted that... it DOES look a LOT like the tether incident "debris" lol... i don't buy the dust particle one AT ALL. for one thing since when have dust particles been circular with a hole in the middle, and if it was it'd be there all the time, or at least somewhere on the lens.

i don't know what it is, but my belief is that its more likely to be something we can't explain yet, rather than something we can.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Venus won't be seen until June 5th, so again, I don't think it's Venus. Please whatever you do don't manhate me!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
so i went to the soho website and in the data and archives page and put in the dates.doesnt really show in lasco 2 or 3 but if u look thru the eit data for that day it looks like plasma rings coming off the sun in that region.idk just a guess on my behalf.my 2 cents worth.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just took a look for myself, I guess it is 'hiding' behind the sun right now, because I can't see it.

If all the things that:
-erupt from Venus
-strike the Sun
-install shields around the Sun
-etc....
Are real,

Wouldn't you think an amateur astronomer would have proof?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I went to SOHO to look at the mpg files, using a search range from May 3rd to the 4th, it shows what looks like is Venus coming in from the left of the frame.
If so, its way to far away to be the object thats in question in the OP.

BTW, excuse my poor editing skills, my very first time to use hypercam lol.

If youd rather take a look for yourself, here is the link (Im sure everyone knows the link but here it is)

SOHO

edit on 5-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
People, come on. If it turns out to be Satan coming to take over the Earth, I have a plan.

edit on 5-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
What I would like to see in some of these "object near the sun" videos, is one that shows the object moving or orbiting the Sun.
If its that close to the Sun, its going to have to either orbit or it would be pulled in and in all the videos ive seen, the object is always stationary.

That is because it is not just any normal everyday object,it is an advanced anti-gravity FTL/time traveling/worm hole warping multidimensional ship...Duh...silly.

Come on man,think! It is siphoning Electromagnetic radiation energy to be converted into "fuel" for the warp drive & propulsion system.

I do not know if it is 'dust' in the lens or if it is Phobos careening towards the sun. Thanks op for the thread S&F.

It is good to ask questions,it is time to worry when we stop asking them...Ignorance is bliss only for those who do not crave the unknown and the truth

edit on 5-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I feel like I am looking down someones throat with this pic! Thanks for uploading the still pic. Can't watch the video right now so that helped.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here is a still shot of the video, shouldve just done that in the first place.

edit on 5-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join