It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024
Lets face it, It's inter galactic travelers that are just stopping over at a new gas station just found. Our Sun.

And part of the deal to use our sun to refuel is to not contact the locals, as the locals are a primitive race that are hell bent on self destruction and keeping large portions of the inhabited planet in conflict.

True as

Hmm just maybe refueling onto our Tiny Sun

In the Fictional World of SG1 Stargate

Stargate Seeder Spacecraft Destiny

The Destiny is fueled by plasma from stars. The ship skims over a star's photosphere and uses an array of retractable ram-scoops on the underside of the hull (located towards the rear of the ship) to scoop in plasma to recharge its power reserves. Destiny normally refuels itself from cool K- and M-spectral class stars. Surface temperatures of these stars are low enough (less than 5200 K) for the ship's energy shielding to protect the crew and the ship's vital systems. However, the ship can be manually commanded to refuel from stars as hot as O-spectral class. But such a procedure will raise internal ship temperatures beyond habitability.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'm not sayin' it's Aliens but......
It's Aliens.

All kidding aside, those of you seriously entertaining the idea that it's a deathstar/mothership/speck of dust need to google the term:

"polar crown filament cavity"

This seems to be the most reasonable explanation of the freaky cool phenomena in the vids.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Enormous black sun spot coming into view -

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by princeguy

When you think in terms of billions of planets in our solar system, our galaxy, which were far more advanced than us by millions of years, then it is not too difficult to imagine that many of them are here to help us with some simple fixes which will help keep life moving on our planet rather than being terminated.

I would agree with your statement, it seems plausible. BUT when someone describes it as holy poop. Than I would be worried

But I don’t think this world needs help. The greedy will take from those who help. Look at charities. I would not donate although you think it goes to those that need. No, most of it the people who own the government take. Look at KONY 2012.
So leave us, let the ones that are greedy suffer and hopefully come back to us and help us fund a better, bigger nation.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

My point exactly

That thing is real, seen the images from the sight myself and i looked at'em long and hard. That thing is there, but how the hell is it doing that?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BULLPIN

I'm not sayin' it's Aliens but......
It's Aliens.

All kidding aside, those of you seriously entertaining the idea that it's a deathstar/mothership/speck of dust need to google the term:

"polar crown filament cavity"

This seems to be the most reasonable explanation of the freaky cool phenomena in the vids.

So they are like smoke rings that turn into donuts like the Disney character that smoked so he could have something to dunk in his coffee.

Ok, I'm seeing what you are saying but explain the notches and the ones way way way away from the sun. the baby ones. It kinda makes me feel like the interstellar medium is full of potentiality when to the contrary we see more as empty space than air... like semen. Like maybe these things aren't alive exactly... yet.

i just had a thought.

sperm is weird... is all sperm similar in appearance?

i might be getting really tired but if they don't know what that is and that could be space semen, this could actually be potentially dangerous.

the sun is trying to kill us and we are going to be eaten by famished solar spawn... that is why they are circling around our stuff.

it's late.. or is it early.

do i really want to go to bed on this thought. I'm not sure.
edit on 6-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Men have tiny little living organisms swimming around in their junk all replications of each other.. that is... odd?... interesting?

women send one little immobile troop out per month from her stashed away selves that protects itself by trying to hide in the walls, the whole house comes down, we bleed like we are sick.

People are weird.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SPACE SEMEN NASA?!

Do you think if these are little things flying around that they have caught one?

WHAT IF THEY ARE LIKE METROIDS???

In the game, the metroid eggs LOOKS JUST LIKE DONUTS!

I'm never going to have to worry about ever wanting donuts again.

some look like eggs, some look like squiggles.

the universe is pregnant!!!

Do you suppose they have caught these things.... JOINING???

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
People, come on. If it turns out to be Satan coming to take over the Earth, I have a plan.

edit on 5-5-2012 by robhines because: added

If whoever it is hates Blue control decks as much as I do then they will steer clear of you. lol

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It's Icarus 1 people......

Icarus 1 distress signal

Lol

edit on 6/5/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It might be too late to post this as I think this thread is now like a star grazer.

Does Behind COR1 and Behind HI1 share the same camera?

This is seen on HI1

20120502_232901:

And Then

20120503_000901:

If they are not the same imaging device then we have two separate cameras observing the same event.

Therefore no lens flare, artifact, dust on the lens or blur.....

Can anyone confirm if they are separate imaging devices?

RM.

EDIT: Look at the left hand side of the image about half way down, notice the black circle appear.
edit on 6-5-2012 by RocketMan0266 because: Image identification

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

edit on 6-5-2012 by ototheb85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's likely already been said but the object looks like the NASA Tether UFO.

ALS

edit on 6-5-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I would like to hear what a guy like Kaku has to say...if he starts with lensflares, dust..ice...he lost my credibillity.

sec.line

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Something very exciting will happen this year. I can feel it in my soul. Get ready people! We will be enlightened to a point that surpasses when we realized the earth was round, not flat.

Too many signs like this popping up everywhere.....something wonderful is about to happen and I for one, am glad to be alive in this time period to experience it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind was Dropa Stones. Research them for yourself and see whether you agree as well.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocketMan0266
It might be too late to post this as I think this thread is now like a star grazer.

This is seen on HI1

20120502_232901:

And Then

20120503_000901:

If they are not the same imaging device then we have two separate cameras observing the same event.

Therefore no lens flare, artifact, dust on the lens or blur.....

Can anyone confirm if they are separate imaging devices?

RM.

EDIT: Look at the left hand side of the image about half way down, notice the black circle appear.
edit on 6-5-2012 by RocketMan0266 because: Image identification

can you highlight what you see please. I cant see any black donut shapes.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RocketMan0266

They are different instruments each with a different field of view.

STEREO

the HI Ahead telescopes look to the left of the Sun, and those on Behind look to the right. Also, the HI images are not rotated to put solar north up.

The images you posted are looking from STEREO B to the right of the Sun. The COR1 images show the object in question to be to the left of the Sun. COR1 and COR2 are centered on the SUN.

Earth, Venus, Mars and Saturn are in the STEREO B(ehind) HI1 and HI2 FOV currently.

STEREO

Anything seen to the left of the Sun in B-COR1 or B-COR2 should not be seen in B-HI1 or B-HI2.

ETA: Correction. While B-HI1 and B-HI2 both look to the right of the Sun HI2 has a much wider FOV.

SECCHI

The HI-1 field of view is about 20 degrees from 3.98 - 23.98 degrees from sun center. The HI-2 field of view is about 70 degrees with about a 5 degree overlap with the HI-1 field of view. (18.68- 88.68 degrees).

edit on 6-5-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

I think its moisture on the lense lol.

nice catch.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
NUTS.... this woman is ....... lets just say, I'm glad she was on a video so I could shut it off and escape her altered states. She could quickly drive someone buggy.... A shrink would have a grand time with this one.. I'll have to admit, I only made it three minutes into the video, and that was enough for me... Hope I didn't miss anything, like the Red Dwarf or another Mother ship.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
It's likely already been said but the object looks like the NASA Tether UFO.

ALS

edit on 6-5-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

It has been mentioned, but not enough. It was the first thing that came to my mind.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join