It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I still don't know what it is, but if I read the word bokeh one more time I'm going to hang myself in my broom closet.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
that great outpouring video was shockingly disturbing. i won't even try to go into all the reasons why but there are ongoing images meant to aid in hypnosis. there is an image of a woman embracing rays of the sun as if she is opening her arms to a thermal blast. he keeps referring to these horizontal rays as if it's equivalent to a thermal blast but seems so misguided that this is an attempt to convince anyone who would see such a thing to take it as a good thing, not as if they were being killed. why would they even care? because if they could possibly even be in such a cult position that they would have access the deadly arms, they not only have to justify it within their own psyche but justify it in the aftermath to survivors. If those who had experienced this as an act of murder which is what it would be, then it could mean bad karma for those who even though they might have this capacity to aid something like this... they still perceive themselves as spiritual. this would help eliminate guilt in the aftermath. royal Tetons sounds like another name for royal mountain.

i'm not trying to offend anyone but this seems like cult brainwashing. It's a wash of potential guilt. i found the spinning rays very disturbing at the same time i actually did start to feel peaceful energies. there are many feel good techniques being used in this video while between the lines, something terrible seems like it is being spelled out. that since the bad people have let the american dollar sink (money=root of evil) they are bad people and they gotta go.

holy crap is this video some kind of prank?

this guys nose sounds like it's stuffy... plugged up. he sounds high as a kite. Is this a prank to aid in this new strange conspiracy market... or is this truly a cult that is sending out a thinly veiled threat... to teach us rebellious Americans a lesson.

holy hell that was disturbing.

he uses so many terms... i should have written them down that correspond very much with brute force in corrective action and a marked need to punish and condemn...and to be damn well thankful of your punishment.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Seriously....

Can't believe that's even a word.

Curious if they were drunk when they came up with it.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
oh god i can feel myself getting uber paranoid.

isreal=pissed
rothschilds=fake jews who control all the fake dollars that have lost 94% of their value
missing nuke from germany=the eye of god.

Somebody debunk me down. i can feel myself starting to peak.

Come on, debunk me down. I'm getting dizzy.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I didn't read all ten pages so I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but it's obviously the star ship of Galactus, devourer of worlds, the monster of all worlds, the hunger that does not cease, god of oblivion! Never fear, I will offer myself as his herald in exchange for the continued survival of our planet...you're welcome!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crackavelli
I didn't read all ten pages so I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but it's obviously the star ship of Galactus, devourer of worlds, the monster of all worlds, the hunger that does not cease, god of oblivion! Never fear, I will offer myself as his herald in exchange for the continued survival of our planet...you're welcome!

thank you, thank you... you are so kind.

now tell me which comic book this came from so I can attempt to trace the propaganda.

seriously, where did you get this from? there's some important stuff in those comic books you know.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
it looks a lot like the death star btw and we have been preparing for star wars since it was introduced by directors and then Reagan reaffirmed it.

source please and i do mean this in a nice way. i'm curious.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Galactus is from Marvel comics, one of my favorite stories is 'The Trial of Galactus' series, which is from the Fantastic Four comic. Great stuff...that is if you like comics.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Maybe people are just trying to knock the RP threads out of the home screen?

edit on 2012/5/6 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Galactus is from Marvel comics, one of my favorite stories is 'The Trial of Galactus' series, which is from the Fantastic Four comic. Great stuff...that is if you like comics.

i'm not REAL deep into comic books but used to collect ghost rider for fun. In any case i know the importance of cultural suggestions and hints within comic books. I will look up the time frame as to when these hit the market.

looks a LOT like the death star... interesting.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
crackavelli... they started in 66. that's quite a span so can you tell me perhaps when this big spherical evil ship thing first started appearing? Was star wars actually inspired from this per chance? of course i know that these things were probably read and cherished by a lot of these sci-fi directors but i am trying to wrap my head around how it exactly went down.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I did a little digging and I'm fairly sure the first appearance of the Star Sphere as it is appropriately named is from FF #48, 1966. He also has a solar system-sized, Möbius strip-shaped ship called Taa II, or Worldship.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I did a little digging and I'm fairly sure the first appearance of the Star Sphere as it is appropriately named is from FF #48, 1966. He also has a solar system-sized, Möbius strip-shaped ship called Taa II, or Worldship.

hmmm...

making it very possible that it was an inspiration. very interesting.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
reply to post by princeguy

Seems to be a lot like this video [yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

edit on 5-5-2012 by srbouska because: (no reason given)

its apparently filmed by Nasa. Quite amazing and very much the same "donut" type shape

edit on 5-5-2012 by srbouska because: Extra info

haha thank you. this was the first thing that came to mind and i was surprised nobody had posted it yet

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Looks to me like our laser gun sail for deep space defense. It is a gigantic solar sail that gathers enough solar energy to activate a huge laser. We as a human race are a lot farther along than one might think. If we so wanted to, with a magnetic rail gun we can fire object that approach or even meet the speed of light. With our deep space laser defense system, we can fire burning hot lasers capable of incinerating almost anything in a matter of nano seconds. And those lasers, if you were taught right sciences, is light, and therefore travels at the speed of light.

I would love to have those little toys, in a less populated part of the galaxy however.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
the notches move. you'll see the notch on one side close then see it appear on the other on some of the donuts.

i don't know. why won't they just say exactly what this "debris' is because i don't like the idea of there being a giant space cop out there. That makes me a little nervous as i have been oppressed and hounded by "the man" If the space cops are crooked, how do we even go about retaining a space attorney? I'm not liking this uncertainty.

"oh yeah... that's all just, you know... debris"

What kind of debris NASA?
WHAT KIND OF DEBRIS?!

i mean those guys are the ones out there... can they not catch some of it with robotic arms or something? is it solid? is it gas? Are snowballs in space winterland donut shaped? space bugs? space bubbles with notches since they can't break apart and pop in zero gravity so they just keep reforming?

I'm out of ideas. There must be other ways these things are being observed... not just with human vision.

Screw mars, spend millions on just figuring out what is flying around the equipment you put up there seems like first priority... no?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
im just curious if you can fit one million earths in the sun then how big is this object compared to the earth i guess there is no real way of telling but if anyone out there is a mathmagician i would love to know thanks in advance ps i know its been said a hundred times but death star

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

Looks to me like our laser gun sail for deep space defense. It is a gigantic solar sail that gathers enough solar energy to activate a huge laser. We as a human race are a lot farther along than one might think. If we so wanted to, with a magnetic rail gun we can fire object that approach or even meet the speed of light. With our deep space laser defense system, we can fire burning hot lasers capable of incinerating almost anything in a matter of nano seconds. And those lasers, if you were taught right sciences, is light, and therefore travels at the speed of light.

I would love to have those little toys, in a less populated part of the galaxy however.

so you are saying that minus the magnetic rail gun, space defense is well underway and exactly how many steps away from this are we to completing THAT endeavor?

That makes me nervous. I hope multiple nations are overseeing this.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
im just curious if you can fit one million earths in the sun then how big is this object compared to the earth i guess there is no real way of telling but if anyone out there is a mathmagician i would love to know thanks in advance ps i know its been said a hundred times but death star

that might be impossible without knowing where it is in relation to the sun. It could be close and extremely small. not only would you need a mathmagician but some kind of visual light expert to see if they could estimate it's position from the sun... which I can't see happening with as hard as all this is to make out. we can't even seem to decide if it's even really there.
edit on 6-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

lol thanks for that thats what i kinda figured
oh well i guess i do hope that whatever it is it is friendly to humans
if its really there at all

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join