It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Pro-Romney/Pro-Obama people LIKE about their policies? I can tell you what I LIKE about Ron

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by gwydionblack
reply to post by CB328

Now one could argue that Congress will be against Paul, which I'm sure will be true. But I would argue that no progress in this current situation would be better then falling deeper into the pit.

So if I am reading this correctly, you would be happy if Ron Paul is President, but becomes another Obama and doesn't accomplish jack Sh*t? How does that make him any different than any other President???

I don't like Ron Paul military plans or social liberal values. That's enough for me not to vote for him, even though he may be a genius at economic policy, if it was only reasonable.

I my mind Ron Pauls economic policy is not genius, it is senile... You cannot expect
multinational corporations to self regulate and expect to stay free as a people, they
will infest the government even more and take over all avenues of life by employing
pro business conservatives to make new policies that that all recourse out of the legal
system

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

reply to post by CB328

Now one could argue that Congress will be against Paul, which I'm sure will be true. But I would argue that no progress in this current situation would be better then falling deeper into the pit.

So if I am reading this correctly, you would be happy if Ron Paul is President, but becomes another Obama and doesn't accomplish jack Sh*t? How does that make him any different than any other President???

I don't like Ron Paul military plans or social liberal values. That's enough for me not to vote for him, even though he may be a genius at economic policy, if it was only reasonable.

I my mind Ron Pauls economic policy is not genius, it is senile... You cannot expect
multinational corporations to self regulate and expect to stay free as a people, they
will infest the government even more and take over all avenues of life by employing
pro business conservatives to make new policies that that all recourse out of the legal
system

I meant economics for the gov't even I know businesses need at least some regulation.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'll make a note. I'm not an american. Paul wants to stick it to the system. I want the system to change (or fail and something take its place, i'll be throwing a party). Its a perpetual bull# machine. And you did not answer the questions either,
The point of the thread was to say why you support other candidates.
I said i was interested.

Also, there seems to be 100 anti-paul people on a thread, yet none of them can explain why they like the other runner? Its easy to spot a shill, you don't have to be paid to be one. Lol, i'll call whoever i want a shill because thats what they act like. Just like you trying to derail the thread, seeing as how no one has come forward with the reasons. And you never see a "reasons im voting obama" thread this time around, or anyone else. Therefor, this thread.

Note note: I bet all the soldiers all over the world want to vote ron paul. Especially the ones fighting in the middle east for your corporate government.
edit on 5/5/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I'll make a note. I'm not an american. Paul wants to stick it to the system. I want the system to change. Its a perpetual bull# machine. And you did not answer the questions either,
I said i was interested.

Also, there seems to be 100 anti-paul people on a thread, yet none of them can explain why they like the other runner? Its easy to spot a shill, you don't have to be paid to be one. Lol, i'll call whoever i want a shill because thats what they act like. Just like you trying to derail the thread, seeing as how no one has come forward with the reasons. And you never see a "reasons im voting obama" thread this time around, or anyone else. Therefor, this thread.

Note note: I bet all the soldiers all over the world want to vote ron paul. Especially the ones fighting in the middle east for your corporate government.

Its because they have no real political BELIEFS.. they only get paid to push the agenda fed to them by their boss. I respect earning a check but when I go home I'm happy because I've helped people and earned hard earned money and not been given american tax dollars.

A shill is a shill and does what a shill does, are you shillin with a villian? Pill out with your shill out.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I'll make a note. I'm not an american. Paul wants to stick it to the system. I want the system to change (or fail and something take its place, i'll be throwing a party). Its a perpetual bull# machine. And you did not answer the questions either,
I said i was interested.

So now the question is why do you like Obama/Romney? Those threads already exist and I talked about my beliefs on there.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
Its because they have no real political BELIEFS..

I could say the same about you... Doesn't make me right! Jeez some of you people are really brain dead or something. Can you honestly not debate other people who have different beliefs than you?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I said i was interested.

So now the question is why do you like Obama/Romney? Those threads already exist and I talked about my beliefs on there.

I don't like any of them. I don't like the system period. Here. or there. Or anywhere on this planet that has been touched by the dark. Its picking the lesser of the evils. Ron paul is the least evil one currently there, and the only one who doesn't have a multicolored nascar jumpsuit with all their corporate sponsors on it.

So post your feelings in this thread, seeing as how this is the one going.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I said i was interested.

You never see the "im gonna vote obama" threads because most of us have been down this road before. Rp supporters are the only ones who feel the need to post thread after thread after thread about their candidate, the rest of us realize what is really going on here.

That said, I cant tell you waht I support about the otehr candidates, as I dont support them. I can tell you what I DONT support about RP.

And really, saying something like "I bet all the soldiers all over the world want to vote ron paul." shows how naive and truly desperate RP supporters are. To make such a claim shows that you would lie to make it look as though RP has more support than he does.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Great... you don't like Paul's military or social liberal values. Why? What about them don't you like?

I am trying to get in the minds to figure out if people have legitimate gripes that I just don't understand, or if they just don't comprehend Ron Paul's political stances all that well. That is why I would like you to go into a little more detail. I'm not going to bash you for what you believe.

reply to post by captaintyinknots

I would just like to know the perspective of the people who I am constantly arguing with so that maybe, I can understand them better and their stances. To me, I can't possibly understand a human being who would be against their own personal liberty - at any price. I feel that at this time, anyone who is against Ron Paul is against their own personal liberties, because the other candidates are supportive of the programs that go against liberty. I am simply trying to understand what would make people think this way. It is very difficult for me, personally, to comprehend, and I want to understand it.

But I am not a leftist.

reply to post by braindeadconservatives

The only reason corporations are able to infiltrate government as it is is because government is so centralized and scaled up on a national level. Once again, Ron Paul's plan is to eliminate huge portions of national government and return power to the states and individual. Do you realize how difficult it will be for a corporate entity to infiltrate every state and local government with its own laws and regulations, not to mention the new ones that would be imposed nationally to protect small businesses.

Or you of the belief that Paul plans to deregulate all corporations and allow them to run rough shot over the world. Because if that is what you heard, it is a stance I, and other Paul supporters are not too familiar with since it doesn't exist.

reply to post by captaintyinknots

That said, I cant tell you waht I support about the otehr candidates, as I dont support them. I can tell you what I DONT support about RP.

Yet you didn't tell us what you don't support about Ron Paul. That is what I want. I am waiting.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I will gladly tell you what I don't like about rp. I didn't realize that's what you were looking for.

-disbanding the epa
-cutting funding to public schools
-his foreign economic policy
-his domestic economic policy
-his stance on abortion
-the idea of defaulting on debt
-his record of impotence on all issues that he backs

There's more, but these are the main ones

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

reply to post by CB328

system

If Ron is the best thing ever for corporations then why aren't they backing him?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

If Ron is the best thing ever for corporations then why aren't they backing him?

Ding Ding Ding Bingo!!!!!! The hammer comes down....

OH boy lets try to see the paulites spin this one!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Ding Ding Ding Bingo!!!!!! The hammer comes down....

OH boy lets try to see the paulites spin this one!

No my statement wasn't against Ron Paul in any way. Quite the opposite

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I almost cried when I read that. So beautiful.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

man, honestly. everytime i click on a ron paul thread, you are in it discrediting him and derailing the thread.
ive got one question for you.....

WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?

if i dont like something i simply stay away from it. you actually go looking for RP threads.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I've still yet to see you say why you like Obama/Romney. That was the original question. Saying you have answered it on another thread already gives no help to this one, why even post then? You seem to be more interested in attacking others on the thread instead of showing why the other two candidates more worth supporting.

Troll 101

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

man, honestly. everytime i click on a ron paul thread, you are in it discrediting him and derailing the thread.
ive got one question for you.....

WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?

if i dont like something i simply stay away from it. you actually go looking for RP threads.

It's not that I just don't like him. It's that I fear for the people on this website because they are getting sucked into all of this rhetoric without even thinking for themselves. They are wasting their time with Ron Paul and all of his silly ideas anyway because those of us who are against him no that he will NEVER win!!!!! He is unelectable. It's reality and all of these people are going to be in for a very rude awakening when Ron Paul retires at the convention.

If asking questions about Ron Paul or his supporters is discrediting him, than what's the point? He's a politician, in my book he's already discredited.

I'm trying to make the conversation two sided instead of simply one side. Ron Paul's way or the highway. It doesn't work like that in real life or in the gov't!
edit on 6-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
double post sorry
edit on 6-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnendingVigilance

I've still yet to see you say why you like Obama/Romney. That was the original question. Saying you have answered it on another thread already gives no help to this one, why even post then? You seem to be more interested in attacking others on the thread instead of showing why the other two candidates more worth supporting.

Troll 101

Well you did say "I can tell you what I like about RON" I can do the same thing and tell you what I don't like about him! I am a centrist Republican, so of course I am going to vote for Mitt Romney. Romney is smart and electable. He has a sound fiscal conservative platform that he is running on. Health Care is probably going to be shot dead in the water before Mitt Romney presidency anyway due to the SCOTUS ruling in June...

Ron Paul people always tell me to research stuff so here ya go!!!! Mitt Romney's reasonable plans to get us on the right track. Not crazy economic wishful thinking that no one has supported in 30 years! www.mittromney.com...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by gwydionblack

I will gladly tell you what I don't like about rp. I didn't realize that's what you were looking for.

-disbanding the epa
-cutting funding to public schools
-his foreign economic policy
-his domestic economic policy
-his stance on abortion
-the idea of defaulting on debt
-his record of impotence on all issues that he backs

There's more, but these are the main ones

Very strange, anyone with a real care about America would support these ideas...since they would actually realize how much better everything could be, Love how you think funding cuts would happen, all fear from the paul cannot win camp.

Such Fear it makes one sick if it wasn't so laughable.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join