It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What killed Lenin? Stress didn't help, poison eyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Lenin's real cause of death reveale

Evening Sun, from AP

BALTIMORE (AP) — A doctor says stress, family medical history or possibly even poison led to the death of Vladimir Lenin, contradicting a popular theory that a sexually-transmitted disease debilitated the former Soviet Union leader.

UCLA neurologist Dr. Harry Vinters and Russian historian Lev Lurie reviewed Lenin's records for an annual University of Maryland School of Medicine conference that opens Friday on famous people's deaths.

The conference is held yearly at the school, where researchers in the past have re-examined the diagnoses of figures including King Tut, Christopher Columbus, Simon Bolivar and Abraham Lincoln.
edit on 5/5/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: find good source

edit on Sat May 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: cannot fix AP link, used alternative.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi all,
It is interesting to note that Russia and America seem to be in the news a lot lately.
There are many threads about the infiltrations of American factions or departments by Russia.
Paratroopers dropping from the sky on Denver and such.
What's up with this latest news.
Can this be connected to any of the saber rattiling?
cheers ljb
edit on 5/5/2012 by longjohnbritches because: linkydinkhead

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

It may be a effort in futility but I will try to get an other souses up here.

More results from en.wikipedia.org
News for lenins cause of death

What killed Lenin? Stress didn't help, poison eyed

The Associated Press
19 hours ago
... medical history or possibly even poison led to the death of Vladimir Lenin, ... strokes before dying in 1924 and what caused them isn't clear.
What killed Lenin? UCLA neurologist examines leader's death for Md. conference

Washington Post
Vladimir Lenin's Death: Syphilis, Poison, Or Just Stress? New Research Raises Questions

International Business Times

edit on 5/5/2012 by longjohnbritches because: link

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

If someone has it can you post the short vid of Lenin trying to rise from the dead. Spooky vid. It's a time lapse of a few days, judging by the movement of the light. He's back!!!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

If someone has it can you post the short vid of Lenin trying to rise from the dead. Spooky vid. It's a time lapse of a few days, judging by the movement of the light. He's back!!!

Hi Ale,

Spooky is right. I hope some one can. Don't look at me ,I can't even link properly. Lol
PS are there any Rasputin ones too?
ljb

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Pathetic attempt to rewrite history.

The founder of communism was a sexual deviant but shhhhh OWS don't want you to know.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

The founder of communism was a sexual deviant but shhhhh OWS don't want you to know.

Hi Tin,
A coin has two sides. And you know what.
It is about time America and the rest of the world were exposed to them.
What's to loose??
thanks for insite ljb

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Hi Tin,
What's to loose??
thanks for insite ljb

The Red Threat is alive and well it seems, cold war a go. Ya ya ya best news ever for the Free World.
Best menace ever.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

A MISTRESS FOR SOME
www.enewsbuilder.net/tusker/e_article001636697.cfm?x=bgLmM3Q,b2N7vrrr,w

Feb 1, 2010 ... Chinese emperors often kept hundreds of concubines over their ... couldn't hold a candle to Genghis Khan's vast number of progeny; but he ...

Now isn't this interesting

The Communist Party, trying to rid the culture of social evils, effectively put the concubine culture of China to an end in the mid 1900’s. However, recent trends would suggest that the keeping of concubines is back and bigger than ever.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I read something once that he used to sit on the balcony and howl like a wolf in his last days.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
I read something once that he used to sit on the balcony and howl like a wolf in his last days.

Old dogs die hard.
I have one presently in my prayers he moans in pain.
Do I have the right to take his life??
Yes , no, maybe so
ljb

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Old dogs die hard.
I have one presently in my prayers he moans in pain.
Do I have the right to take his life??
Yes , no, maybe so
ljb

i'm not sure about this putting down of animals when we don't do that to people. Why can't we just give them pain meds? i know, i know...It's judged inhumane to NOT put them down and I'm not in here to judge the issue but just suggest that if he is not whimpering and crying, maybe he is just very tired and only having little bits of pain and is just trying to relax.

he's not whimpering is he, oh god tell me he is not whimpering.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hi Tin,
What's to loose??
thanks for insite ljb

The Red Threat is alive and well it seems, cold war a go. Ya ya ya best news ever for the Free World.
Best menace ever.

I have found that here on ATS folks are totally AFRAID to comment on Carl Marx and his pre WW1 retoric. What's da skert of??? LOl It's just a bunch of COMMIES
ljb

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The genocidal psychopath called "Lenin" died as a result of "Left Temporal Sclerosis" brought on either because of birth defect or alcoholism or a disease like syphillis. Probably a combination. After he died medical examination revealed that the left hemisphere of his brain had shrivelled.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

VAMPIRE

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 6/5/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Hi cae,
I couldn't help but ask.
Do you really have a registered copyright?
curious ljb
edit on 5/6/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join