It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Countdown

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804

Not to mention you are changing your facts as you go

I haven't changed any facts. If you misunderstood something point it out. The winter solstice is at 3:12 PST. This hasn't changed.
edit on 12/20/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
According to the clues the Illuminati are sending through the SYFY channel, there will be 12 Disasters of Christmas. You see, the Mayan, as they were being conquered by the Spaniards, composed a poem that detailed the 12 disasters that would proceed the end of the world. That poem is what today we call the 12 Days of Christmas.

Luckily for us there is a girl in the Pacific NW (United States) that is a decendent of the Mayans and will save us. But first she must find some rings that her grandfather found on a trip to Machu Pichu. He buried them under stones and then forgot where he buried them. Luckily (again) the father of the girl figured out some ancient Mayan compass that was found in a Mayan book the grandfather had for many years but didn't realize that it was in there....

I think I just had a brain anyeurism..........All is black.........Why did I choose.......to drink martinis and.........watch the SYFY.......channel........on the eve.......of.........the end of the world.........

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

I haven't changed any facts. If you misunderstood something point it out. The winter solstice is at 3:12 PST. This hasn't changed.

3:12 PST is a little over 9hrs from now, you first said the solstice was 10hrs away at 7:42 Then at 8:43 you said it was about 7 1/2 hrs away. That is not me misunderstanding that is you changing the times.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

3:12 PST is a little over 9hrs from now, you first said the solstice was 10hrs away at 7:42 Then at 8:43 you said it was about 7 1/2 hrs away. That is not me misunderstanding that is you changing the times.

If I said it was 7 hours I meant 9, you could have been able to tell it was an typo seeing as how I said it correctly the first time.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Alright well you live in your world of implied perfection and I am going to move on as I do not feel like going back with someone who is clearly not interested in logically talking about anything.

First the 9 isn't that close to a 7 so not sure how that was clearly obvious. Second you are just contradicting anything and everything I say, which seems to me to be more trolling. So peace out and enjoy your night and tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

reply to post by bl4ke360

Alright well you live in your world of implied perfection and I am going to move on as I do not feel like going back with someone who is clearly not interested in logically talking about anything.

First the 9 isn't that close to a 7 so not sure how that was clearly obvious. Second you are just contradicting anything and everything I say, which seems to me to be more trolling. So peace out and enjoy your night and tomorrow.

I don't know what kind of keyboard you have but on mine, 9 and 7 are an inch away from each other. So I don't see your point. I guess you think it's impossible to make a typing mistake and therefore I must be lying.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
anyone can always Hope... but unfortunately, we all know too well (if we're being truly honest with ourselves), that this *limited* reality is not always according to what we hope/wish/dream

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't know what's going on with my internet service, but it seems to be fading fast.
Don't know how much longer it will be up. It's slower than dial-up right now. I was looking forward to staying up with you guys tonight, but... this is very frustrating!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Please keep this on topic and not about each other.

Please Read - December 21, 2012 - The End of the World, or not

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
anyway... supposedly 8 mins after the world ended....

i would like to thanks all the participants on this thread, since its inception.. and doing a count down everyday... and those fun facts were nice too...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Where did you get that idea from? It's not even the 21st yet where I live, and the winter solstice isn't occurring for another 6 hours.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Busy rolling my eyes at the people who seriously thought this was the end of the world. But at the same time, I got a lot of compassion for you. I was you in 2001. I believed the world was over in May. Back then, Marilyn Agee was saying Jesus Christ was returning to the world.

This little rock we're on, like a grain of sand, is sprinkled like fairy dust in the cosmic ocean. We're like chains of atoms on the surface of that grain of sand. We're as small as we fear.

But we're not alone. Every other creature on this planet experiences something similar when they contemplate existence. Don't doubt it for a moment. We're all connected in this way.

We need to face the reality so we can spiritually adapt to it. This is the reality that we're specks of insignificant consciousness buttoned up in a far flung corner of the universe. No God to save us. No divinity to bring relief to our despair. No magic, no Santa Claus, no hocus pocus, no aliens to rescue us. We have to save ourselves from ourselves and learn to live with these circumstances honestly.

Finding out that you don't know everything and that the world really isn't ending is just one small step forward. It'll probably happen again and again and again. Information is scary.
edit on 21-12-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
3 hours | 45 minutes.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
To answer the MOD:
The established thread is dead!!!!

Feeding the hype machine does nothing. I am sure the established ATS members voted for Obama and/or Romney. Good for You!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

i would like to thanks all the participants on this thread, since its inception.. and doing a count down everyday... and those fun facts were nice too...

I enjoyed it. Even though we were most likely counting down to nothing, it was still great casually communicating with each other. The thread was fun and we all got along. That is all that matters

Thanks for participating.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
To answer the MOD:
The established thread is dead!!!!

Feeding the hype machine does nothing. I am sure the established ATS members voted for Obama and/or Romney. Good for You!!!!

The initial point of the thread is not dead yet. We still have the solstice to countdown to. As has been previously stated, if anything were to occur, it would probably be around the time of the solstice (considering the Mayans were all for that stuff).

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
1 hour | 47 minutes.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm by no means arguing that anything will happen when the time comes. Really. If I did I'd be doing more than looking up live performances on youtube in my in-law's basement.. but I must say

It's pretty hilarious/disappointing that so many members here aren't even aware of the specific time that the alignment is supposed to occur. Really? That many of you thought that it was supposed to be as soon as the clock struck midnight and the date became Dec 21st?

I thought it being at 11:11am GMT was fairly common-knowledge but I guess not. Just goes to show how little people need to know about something in order to feel justified in attacking others

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
57 minutes to go..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
39 minutes to go.............

What happens then though?

Do we get glitter and party poppers going off everywhere?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join