It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Can’t Always Wait for the Cavalry-Ted Nuggent (No one says it better & he's RIGHT)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Only tyrants and slave drivers would force citizens into unarmed helplessness.

Even with gun and ammo sales soaring, still too many Americans have been conned into believing that guns are bad and will only make a bad situation worse. Nothing could be further from the truth. Those of us who are terminally addicted to logic, pragmatism, and common sense know that we would rather have the opportunity to defend ourselves than to be gunned down like helpless sheep led to the slaughter.

There is no situation uglier, sadder, and in more need of repair than our inner cities where gangs of dope-dealing punks and thugs roam the streets with wild abandon and force the decent, law-abiding people to literally hide behind locked doors.

Gunfire, crack houses and gangs have all too often supplanted playgrounds, family walks, and bike rides. Our inner cities are virtual war zones and are the most dangerous places in America. My once beautiful hometown of Detroit is one of the worst.

God bless the men and women of the thin blue line, but they can’t be everywhere. Calling 9-1-1 and waiting for the cavalry to arrive is literally putting your life at risk. The protection of your life and the lives of your loved ones is — and will always be — the responsibility of you, the individual citizen.

Remarkably, there remain insulated idiots who advocate keeping people defenseless and blaming guns for the carnage. Holding hands, marching and praying is not going to solve the violence epidemic that plagues our inner cities. People defending themselves will.

More guns does in fact equal less crime. Statistics don't lie.

Source: www.newsmax.com...

Well, what can one say.... Other than he has hit the nail on the head.

Trust me. Protect yourself now... Do NOT rely on the Cops..... You will only be disappointed.. most likely.

Remember the old addage:

Better to be Judged by 12 than Carried by 6

edit on 5/5/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

remember in school, when the teacher was watching?

Cops are not everywhere, nor are they primary/secondary witnesses.

Who is the teacher Now?

Us.

decoded, just in case, for all to see: I support gun ownership.
edit on 5/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
He's right of course. But it's sleight of hand....either that or Ted is one dumb
fool. He supports Romney, who's only going to continue the policies of
of his predecessors, i.e. the NWO.

Romney's under Monarch programming.
Romney programmed

Is Ted?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Someone needs to tell the Nooge his relevance stops the second he sets his guitar down.

He's like an old, senile barking dog.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Right...

Have you ever heard him.

If he is so irrelevant, then why do people flock to hear him SPEAK about Gun Rights and social Issues?

At least he isn't afraid to stand up and be heard.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, I was informed this was moved to political issues but I have to say I disagree.

This issue is more about civil unrest or social upheaval.

However, Lets see what you all think.

GO Nuggent.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Right now, no one cares about knives and swords.
This is because of gun powder.
Once we discovered the many uses of gun powder, swords and knives became irrelivant overnight.

Ask the Samuri.
Ohhh wait, you can't, they no longer exist!!!!
Because of GUNS!!!!

However, once guns get taken away,
there will be a massive outcry in our nation.

"Swords Kill"
"Knives should only be carried by military and police"
"You are more likely to be killed by your own knife in a home invasion than you are to actually stab your attacker".

Sooo, what will we need to do???
You guessed it.

Remove all of the knives and swords from people.
The right to bear edged weapons will be no more.

No problem,
A broken bottle will do in a pinch.....right?
Not so fast smart one.

Here we go again.

"Bottles kill people"
"you are statistically more likely to be killed by your own bottle in a home invasion that you are to kill your attacker".
"why do people need bottles anyway"

Sooo, let's take away ALL of the glass bottles.
Nothing but plastic from here on out.

This logic, if carried out to its end is seen to be the illogical fallacy that it always was.
It doesn't take a whole lot of mental horsepower to see how insane this line of thinking is.

The people who adopt this line of reasoning are, and always have been,.........AFRAID!!!!

"You're afraid!!!! You are the ones toting around all of the guns"

To which I would reply, at the risk of sounding like an ITG

"I have an AK47 within arms reach almost everywhere I go, what in the hell do I need to be afraid of???"

This debate will never end because of the sick addiction to irrational fears that alot of people have.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I support gun ownership, but the last video I watched with nugent, I saw him sexually harass both a male and a female, so I no longer support him. He is a poor spokesman for anything.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I have to agree with you on this.
The guy is a complete and total self important,egotistical,insane douchbag.

Don't throw the baby out with th bathwater though.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Because this country is still full of ignorant racist rednecks who wish to cling to some invisible power they imagine they lose when non-whites show up.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ted Nuggent is just another idiot selling fear to those who are willing to buy it, nothing more, nothing less. I really feel sorry for those people who would place any value in his rhetoric.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

too many Americans have been conned into believing that guns are bad and will only make a bad situation worse

Guns cause far more harm than good, it's sad that Americans are so dumb and immature they believe guns are the most important thing in life.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
why do the right-wingers always say that democrats are taking away their guns. the exact opposite has happened, more guns and ammo are being sold, period. their arguement is simply a lie to get people to vote against democrats. this is so simple to verify, that it can be called "manufactured paranoia".

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

too many Americans have been conned into believing that guns are bad and will only make a bad situation worse

Guns cause far more harm than good, it's sad that Americans are so dumb and immature they believe guns are the most important thing in life.

WOW!!!!
So with out guns, people would not know how to kill eachother anymore?
Violence would just.....disappear?
People don't kill people anymore? Guns DO???????

I am not going to even bother trying to fix whatever happened in your childhood to cause you to think
this way. It isn't my problem. Good luck in life.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am flagging and starring this thread because of the pro gun message. The flag and star are NOT for Ted Nugent who probably does more harm than good to the pro gun message. Mr. Poopypants sure seems to enjoy the spotlight.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

Living is the most important thing in life. A gun in your hand stacks the odds in your favor when confronted by armed criminals. It is a shame that non Americans are so dumb and immature they believe the unicorn rainbow fairey will save them from crime.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey ,I am the cavalry.I am spending a great deal of time talking up the troops and spending incredible amounts of income (by my level anyway) to preserve the constitution and rescue as many people as I can by combat and field psychology.My ongoing infiltration of the media is continuing slowly,I should obtain a foothold in about 5 years based on my current plan of assault.
Most of you however are fully aware and armed.You are the cavalry too. I think we got this.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

So with out guns, people would not know how to kill each other anymore?

No, without guns there would be far, far fewer murders, as is the case in Europe and other areas not infested with redneck retards.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Oh my, you are clearly deluded here.No guns, that means bladed weapons and arrows.Primarily the strong will prevail in that environment aka intellectuals would be secondary to the military in ALL things.Perhaps the rich who could afford dueling training would succeed.Do you think murder has become more prevalent by the arrival of the firearm?Armed people make lousy peasants or slaves.
"Col Colt made ALL men equal",have you ever heard that? It means a school teacher can kill a gunman,and has.It means if a thug comes into your house you don't get to die because you don't have the skills or strength required to stop him from creating your illigitimate grand child.
Yes some guns fall into the wrong hands and wreck havoc. the same type havoc that would be amplified if guns weren't there to stop them from using that as a tool.
If you can't use one or you're frightened by them thats too bad,they are currently prevalent and will be until we move ahead spiritually,en masse.You can be afraid of the dark I hunt in it,it's your free choice,guns are mine.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Gotta love this redneck.

reply to post by CB328

12160.info...

True story out of McGregor, MN from a State Trooper...

I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on MN State Highway 210 at Mile Marker 197 just East of McGregor, MN.

I asked for her driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance.

The lady took out the required information and handed it to me. In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age) to see she had a Conceal Carry Permit. I looked at her and ask if she had a weapon in her possession at this time.

She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box.

Something - - - body language, or the way she said it - - - made me want to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more time if that was all. She responded once again that she did have just one more, a .38 special in her purse. I then asked her what she was so afraid of.

She looked me right in the eye and said, “Not a f---ing thing!”

<<   2 >>

join