It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respectable scientists believe aliens live on Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Not that I belive any of this but there is a book tittled "Hidden Secrets of Hollow Earth" I dont know if it had been menchened hear yet or not. I dont know the auther. It might be found with hard to find, or used books.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well, that's a great theory, but where's the evidence to support each of the hypotheses? I see none presented.

A group of American scientists believes that underground cities exist on Earth in the fourth dimension.

So these "American scientists" have also cracked the riddle of objectively determining the specific qualities of the fourth dimension, so that these underground cities can actually be perceived?

Einstein:

Since there exist in this four dimensional structure [space-time] no longer any sections which represent "now" objectively, the concepts of happening and becoming are indeed not completely suspended, but yet complicated. It appears therefore more natural to think of physical reality as a four dimensional existence, instead of, as hitherto, the evolution of a three dimensional existence.

everythingforever.com...

[edit on 2-10-2004 by MKULTRA]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Found some stuff, actually I found it last week, but failed to post it, not knowing if the subject has been covered already. It's interesting reading.

Copy of the cover of "The Hollow Earth" by R. Bernard,showing the true nature of our world.

Here's a link where the above drawing came from.

There was another site I found indicating different locations around the world that has entrance points to the "underworld."

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
If the earth is truly hollow, then from where does lava come? Are we to assume that earthquakes rattle the underworld more violently than the surface world? Is the underworld located beneath, or above, the tectonic plates?

MK

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
hmmm maybe if two 1,400 mile holes where at the poles of the earth - someone would have actually noticed them when they have been up that way ?

wouldnt the sea fall into it a rather large hole - or did they build a huge wall stopping any water from going in ?

how big would you say 1,400 miles is on this picture ?

well australia is about 1,500 miles away from antarctica so i guess the hole there would actually be bigger than the ice

[edit on 2-10-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
OMG^^^ ACID... U really takin this far...

U jus realised u jus said sumthing that didnt make any sence...
and to intelligent ppl that proves ur real stupid or just fakin it

I wuzz LMFAO till i realised acidhead posted this...
then it made a bit more sence...

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well, They are no longer respected. Respect before but now they are probably out of work and living in an asylum.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
italiano - once again are you rambling some kind of insult or insinuation in my direction ?

please explain to me what you are on about , thanks

[edit on 3-10-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I already knew of that scheme of the hollow Earth, and its interesting how they mark what they called "center of gravity", forgetting the gravitational effect of the rest of the planet.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Copy of the cover of "The Hollow Earth" by R. Bernard,showing the true nature of our world.

Was that supposed to be a rebuttal to the seismographic and physical studies that show the earth is not and cannot be hollow? Or was it presented for entertainment purposes?

thebigd
They are no longer respected

Who? No scientists have even been named yet, there's just some claim that imaginary scientists are out there advocating the hollow earth idea.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've always thought that the "Hollow Earth Theory" was a bunch of hogwash. I still do to an extent. After watching the movie "The Core", which I found entertaining, I started thinking would it ever be possible to do the things the movie portrayed us doing.

I posted the Pravda news story out of interest and started thinking about the possibilities that huge underground cavities may exist. I found these satellite photos and an article on the theory. The photos do look genuine, then I don't know.

These images show the planet Earth with a circular opening at the North Pole. The first two images show a picture of the globe. Note the circular opening at the top. The third image is a closeup of this opening.

Here's a wild article!

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

ou really should take anything that Pravda says with a HUGE grain of salt. It's a tabloid and stories in it should be taken with the same degree of seriousness as stories about Batboy dating the Bush twins.

Curiously enough, in Russian "Pravda" means the "truth".

How's that for soviet propaganda?

MK

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The hole seems to keep moving or disappearing:

North Pole in 2000:

www.navis.gr...

Current South Pole image:

astro.uchicago.edu...

One issue that's always bothered me about the hollow earth theory is the insistence that there is a "second Sun" inside the earth. If this were so, wouldn't we expect the light (and radiation) from this sun to beam out of both holes, making it clearly evident on all photos? Additionally, wouldn't we expect the heat from this radiation to effectively thaw the poles?

MK

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Maybe this will solve that problem, so maybe now we can speak of more serious matters.

That story of the hollow Earth is one of the most seriously flawed that I have ever seen, it is amazing how people think that if this was true, the gravity, the weather, the earthquakes, nothing would be as it is.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
ArMaP couldn't be more true. The hollow earth theory is the most unsupported account I have ever heard. If Earth was hollow the electric field would not work. The denser conductive liquids (nickel, iron, etc.) would only create this field. Water or nothingness would not do this.

Seriously... Think

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That "Hole" at the north pole is just frozen fresh water which appears a different color then frozen salt water. I may be mistaken but I am pretty sure that is the explanation. And as far as it moving, I wouldn't say that. More then likely it is just snow drifts covering it up, thus making it disappear and reapear. And as one of the many previous posters stated there is no way the earth is hollow. Pockets of hollowness here and there yes. A big bubble in the center of the earth is highly unlikely. Maybe the scientists were in a chemistry lab without a respirator for too long
That's my take on the subject.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natas313
Maybe the scientists were in a chemistry lab without a respirator for too long

or maybe no respectable scientist have made such claims in the first place

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Maybe they are amateur scientists in various fields but are respected for something completely different, like juggling-talent, drawing capabilities or cooking? He didn't say anything about that

Btw: Hail ArMaP

[edit on 6/10/04 by phlake]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join