It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respectable scientists believe aliens live on Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A lot of respectable scientists and writers believed that Earth is hollow inside and aliens have resided there before man appeared on Earth.

In 1946, a man by the name of Richard Shaver claims to have gone underground and lived with these aliens for several weeks.

He described these aliens as being demon-looking,though they are very talented and culturally educated. They don't have a desire to have anything in commonwith humans.

Geologists do not share the theory of the Earth's huge cavity, although they do not exclude a possibility of numerous large hollow spaces in planet's depths. Human life is hardly possible in those cavities: the temperature is too high and there is very little oxygen there. Some researchers believe that the underground civilization might be of an extraterrestrial origin. Aliens were probably tired of people's eternal wars and atrocities, and moved under the ground, from where they comfortably observed the development of the mankind. What if UFOs appear in the sky from under the ground, not from other galaxies? However, if planet Earth is hollow inside, someone should have found the gateway to the underground world long ago. A group of American scientists believes that underground cities exist on Earth in the fourth dimension. When the Earth's electromagnetic field changes from time to time, entrances to the tunnels open, and accidental "visitors" may see the underground cities and their inhabitants.

I've always thought they may live underground via the Antarctica. This link says that entries to this subterranian world are scattered all over the world.

EDIT:
Added this link.

[edit on 29/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
So where are the respectable scientists?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Now why didn't I think of that?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

If they were to let there names go public, would they still be respectable scientists with credibility?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Intel Earthling: If they were to let there names go public, would they still be respectable scientists with credibility?

Seems Dr John Mack contained his respect after studying ET abductions at Harvard of course the TE(ET) Lawrence of Arabia study may have got him killed.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
If they were to let there names go public, would they still be respectable scientists with credibility?

So what, are we just supposed to assume there are respectable scientists saying this?

[edit on 9-29-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Never mind the respectable scientists...the whole ruddy thing sounds like tosh to me.
Would be rather funny though, you could be having a pleasant picnic and the next minute you see this large glowing head sproutring out from the ground next to you.
I'd probably die of a heart attack

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
A lot of respectable scientists [...]believed that Earth is hollow

Name one.

A group of American scientists believes that underground cities exist on Earth in the fourth dimension. When the Earth's electromagnetic field changes from time to time, entrances to the tunnels open, and accidental "visitors" may see the underground cities and their inhabitants.

What group of 'scientists' is this then?

If they won't come forth, then you can't say that repsectable scientists beleive it now can you?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

In 1946, a man by the name of Richard Shaver claims to have gone underground and lived with these aliens for several weeks.

So where are the photos? artifacts? even a "I spent weeks with aliens and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" ???

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
the first link is pravda. that should say it all.

the hollow earth theory is, in my opinion, a joke. the downside to it not being real is that the bazillion tolkien fans out there will be forced to realize that middle earth is fantasy and there is no hope that they might meet a hot young hobbit and spend the rest of their lives producing half bred kids

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'd much rather meet a hot elf...

*gets slapped by his wife...*

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
So where are the photos? artifacts? even a "I spent weeks with aliens and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" ???

The guy is all but proven as a fraud (or rather, he was insane and actually did believe what he wrote). I have information on him...somehwere, I'll go look.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
edit: OK, these are not respectable researchers . Thought the title said writers too..

What about David Icke?

Granted I'm only 1/3 through "The Biggest Secret", but he seems to be pretty accurate and well researched in all other areas.

I'll take the alien reptile theory, hell any theory if it explains the insanity we call "life in the 21st century".

William Cooper, same deal, but then he retracted all his alien stuff, then got shot by police.
There seems to be so much disinfo regarding this topic, that maybe there is a grain of truth somewhere?

[edit on 9/29/04 by bunkbuster]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Are you implying that David Icke is a 'respectable researcher"?

I loved the Pellucidar books, but that was just fantasy, like the rest of Burroughs' stuff.

[edit on 30-9-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You really should take anything that Pravda says with a HUGE grain of salt. It's a tabloid and stories in it should be taken with the same degree of seriousness as stories about Batboy dating the Bush twins.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When using such words as "respectable" with words like "scientist(s)," and in conjunction with Pravada, one has to wonder which word is used subjectively and which is used objectively.....

I'm with Gazrok on this one, where is the...:

"I spent weeks with aliens and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"

...at?!?

seekerof

[edit on 30-9-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Batboy dating the Bush twins.

Batboy is dating the bush twins!? WHy isn't there a thread about this! He's supposed to be saving the world from teh asteroid Tuoatis, which, on its dark side, has a reptiloid-nazi asteroid base. They're the ones projecting direct energy weapons at john kerry, making him turn orange!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here are some respectable scientists on the subject of UFOs:

www.bibleufo.com...

OOPS!! I posted this in the wrong thread. It's suppose to be posted in the "What do you believe?" thread.
Thanks Nygdan

[edit on 30-9-2004 by evilution]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
And whcih of these ones beleive that the earth is hollow?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ok how bout this theory:

Aliens live on their own planet in space but they have small research stations placed underground, so that they can be closer to humans and observe us easier. It would make sense. There are only so many times you can descend in a big saucer with lights flashing everywhere and not get noticed. It would be easier just to hide underground-close,but still hidden.You wouldnt have to go to the trouble of loading people into the space craft and then having to fly away and come back so nobody sees you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join