It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season Eight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I was a good episode. And Naomi will be an interesting character that is for sure. She has got to be powerful some how, but then again so is Michael but they have not brought him back. Yes she is the one who got him out but for what reason has yet to be explained.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Just got done with episode eight.
I have always liked when they come up with something different, and this one was definitely different. I did like it. Partly because I do like cartoons. I did see the seen with the cat coming. I am glad Cas is still around but it now looks like he will not be around for a few episodes. We still don't know anything more about Naomi. The seen when Sams girl friend said her husband is back, that was some what confusing. I remember Sam getting up and leavening when he apparently got the phone call that Dean was back. Either way it is bad that Sam lost his girl friend but I cant help but shake the feeling that there will be an episode that puts her in the middle of one of the hunting episodes.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Very funny episode.I had to stop it several times,just to laugh.
Cas was hilarious.Playing the "bad cop" with the cat,a major WTH moment.

The cartoon thing was very inventive.

The flashback with Sam's girlfriend was kind of weird and yes we saw him leave in the middle of the night,but we don't exactly know the timeline of the events.He might left the very same night that Amelia got the phonecall or(to take it a little further) maybe Naomi wanted Sam back in the game and brought her husband back to life.

I love how Naomi is bossing Cas around.
It's obvious that there is a plan under way and more obvious that she will keep it to herself,until further in the season.I'm not sure though if the plan has to do with the tablets and the closing of hell gates or is something else.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Phantom
good to see what you thought of the episode, I think it will go on my list as one of the most memorable.
As to Naomi and heaven, the one thing I think we can say is that there is something going on. Right now one might think Naomi is the boss of it all, but we just don't know. With all the turmoil that went on there last season the one thing I would like to find out is that the creator still has his hand in somewhere or some how.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Just got done with the latest episode.
This one had all kinds of twists and turns. I still like the idea of Benny being a regular. Now it seems that won't happen any more. At the end I was not to sure if there were two bodies in the bar or just one. Martin is gone but was not to sure if Benny was in there or not also. Martin was killed by what looked like a knife, and the granddaughter had all kind of blood all over her. I had the impression she was the one who killed Martin. Any way please post what ever you think.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I think Martin's wounds were consistant with the earlier vampire attacks.Without being 100% sure,i believe Benny killed him with his fangs and not with a knife.
It would be a nice twist if Elizabeth had killed Martin,but from the look on Dean's face,it was Benny.

We'll see Benny again,for a closure in this story.If he tasted blood and gone bad again, Dean and Sam taking care of it.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

We don't know if Benny has gone bad yet. Killing Martin was to protect his granddaughter. He did put a knife to her throat and draw blood. Hopefully she will explain that to Dean at some point. Although either way I do fear Benny will be killed again.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Well,if he tasted fresh human blood again i don't know if he can resist it anymore and with Dean's luck,there is big possibility that he will turn bad.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Phantom
thanks for posting again. I do agree if he tasted blood he will probably not be able to stay away from it. But then weather he did or not I do fear he will be hunted any way. To bad really, I thought he was an interesting addition to the show.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think that Bennie may play a regular role still. He seems to be a device to create a final and complete separation between Sam and Dean.

If the writers are seeking to close loops and wind the show down ( after eight seasons, that is probable ) then the entire hunter / codependent aspect of Sam and Dean needs to be addressed.

Cas's going to the office in Heaven also supports the notion of story line reconciliation. After all, though the Supernatural fans seem to have lost the desire to ask the question. Somewhere in all this, God is still "missing" - and guesses that he's the knife, the first prophet, or the Impala have all died down.

Sadly if my instincts are correct - I think the ultimate resolution will be that Sam ends up with the woman in Texas ( I can't think of her name off hand - the vet with the husband. Possibly the husband will become a casualty in the war against Crowley ). And Dean?

I don't see Dean surviving. He's the tragic figure. The truly broken soul. He can't go back to being "just a guy" - but Sam can - and seems to deeply, deeply want to. So I think the series finale will see Dean die, Cas taking him to Heaven, and then the God mystery being revealed.

In summary - it appears to me they are poised to make this season or possibly next season the end.

~Heff
edit on 12/8/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff
thanks for posting. I would like Benny to be a regular along with Cas. Its just the way the story is going I fear more he will end up dead by a hunter. Yes the series could be coming to and end, I just hope not because I have been enjoying it. As the last few episodes have shown there are still plenty of untold stories yet to come.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The next episode will air January 16th 2013.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Thanks phantom
unfortunate but that is the way they are doing it. Do you know if Benny will be on the show or not?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Well its nice the shows are back. This episode answered some questions and made some more. It kind of cheesed me off how sad it was. Sam and Dean are fighting over Benny. Dean broke things off with Benny. Sam's girl friend is married to some one else, and Sam broke things off with his girl friend. Whats wrong with at lease some one being happy? The episode was a little sick in its own right. Doing what they were to the angel. Then the addition of the angel tablet will be Crowley's new goal is life. I suppose new motivation for the profit also.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I got to admit this episode was a lot of fun. A big switch from the last episode. Good to see Charlie again. Glad she is enjoying a life. The villein this episode was something different. Instead of a monster it was a human with a spell book. The fairy he captured revealed something different. That there is a fairy realm with there own society and sets of laws. So with in the fair real there will be there own hero and villeins. This could open up a whole new avenue for story lines.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
In this episode came a few new firsts. A new class of evil, a new class of people who know about and fight them, and a quest to stop them from getting an artifact. So now they have something else to work on besides the tablet. Overall I liked the episode. It answered a question about there past, and was kind of fun also.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This episode was a lot of fun. Bringing in the Jewish golem I thought was a nice twist. There is also now a hole new group of villeins to go after. They also now have a lair, or a bat cave as I think they called it. I can't help but thing this will also pave the way to bring in new characters to if either of them be replaced.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I thought it was another good episode. The real points for this one, I think are, they have a new quest to work on, and they have another character that might be comeing back at some point. Although be it this character has a death warrant on her from Crowley, so if she does come back I doubt she will live to long.

Peace and happy v day everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join