It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google's Fascination with Mitt Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don't know about you, but I like to go to google news just to see what is happening in the news. And even though, he may not be the top story of the news. Mitt Romney seems to be always trending First! In it. Very rarely has Romney ever not been at the top. So, if Google News ranks stuff by searches, does that mean people are more interested in Mitt Romney than our current President Obama??? The MSM always preaches about Obama, and yet he hardly trends unless he does something stupid, like the Health Care warning to the SCOTUS.

Here's tonight's trending topics:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
He who pays..is always in play.

Peace
edit on 5-5-2012 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Maybe this will trend to the top for him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I would imagine myself that the google results are "influenced"

Mitt Robme has the $$$ to "influence"

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
These results are most likely different based on your location and what people around you are searching.

www.google.com...

Doesn't even have Romney on the list.

www.google.com... shows Romney under Obama and above Rron Paul, but this probably doesn't ignore "bad searches" like, "mitt romney is evil"

If you check www.google.com... and add Mitt Romney and Ron Paul you end up with this

My point? Not very accurate and also, according to alexa.com (www.alexa.com...#) google only reaches 49% of the worlds traffic, so their stats only count for half the world (not just USA) making it pretty unreliable.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Mitt Romney seems to be always trending First!

It's sick isn't it? Just as popular as Justin Bieber is on Youtube....The millennium came, and this nation became stupid all of a sudden...Everything sucks now days, t.v. shows, music, NEWS, sports....
edit on 5-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Everything is a trend now days....Credentials don't mean squat...
edit on 5-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
You guys are bringing out the tears a little too early, learn to keyword research.

You can use one of the links I provided in the post above to narrow down the results to your state to see if Romney is infact first proving google doesn't lie and shows results based on your location.'

Go to the link below and enter the info yourself to see it
adwords.google.com...

top topics

join