It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you be labeled a sex offender for doing some that EVERYONE HAS TO DO??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

The story sounds a bit farfetched to me as well.

Without getting too descriptive, maybe it depends on how….uhm….VIGOROUSLY he was holding himself while urinating?

Or maybe he was doing it in front of a group of women in the park while making suggestive or inappropriate comments.

If it wasn’t one of those two things (or something similar) then I don’t think that charge would be possible.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
if I have to pee, I will pee where I damn well please.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by Iamschist
Women do it too. I've seen plenty of them drop their pants and squat

I seriously doubt that you have seen women squat in a public place and pee.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Interesting, I live in a civilized place where no one urinates in public, somehow we all muddle through without it.

edit on 5-5-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What's wrong with a diaper?

I mean, if one can not hold thier bladder then they are incontinent. And incontinent folks generally wear diapers...

I don't see how public nudity is a sex crime, hey does that mean that nude beaches are full of sex???!??!!111one!

Logic, see what happens when it approaches?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It was probably for indecent exposure...
what I want to know is why isn't the real pedo my daughter ran into on the list....he only got contributing to the endangerment if a minor...with 14girls filing complaints.

It had nothing to do with the cops, they tried everything....the female DA couldn't be bothered.

This is a crazy country.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I just want to say, as a woman with a bad bladder all my life - I've learned to live with it and if I have to go, I know where to go and how to do it discretely! otherwise I'm wearing it then everyone around me suffers.

I wonder if I got caught could I get away with it by bringing a doctors note to court.....
I don't think sex offenders can get out of it with one...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
-.- Peeing in public is not a sex offense. ( Unless that had a urination fetish, but I'd guess the vast majority of the time it's a mere case of not being able to hold it in, and nothing to do with sex).

It isn't very polite to pee in public, but if someone has got to go, they got to go. Maybe they should invest in more public bathrooms, if it is a real issue.

To the people who said it, is peeing in a playground or on school grounds REALLY a sex offense!??? I don't think it is a sex offense EVER unless you can prove it was a sexual thing to that person, which like I said, I bet it very, very rarely is.
If I'm stumbling home drunk one night and on my way back I'm passing through a school oval, and the 'seal' is broken when I get to the playground, so I urinate....

Does this make me a pedophile, a rapist? -.- I wouldn't even be thinking sex at the time, just 'aw#, I need to pee'.

I mean, it's pretty disrespectful and inproper to pee in a playground... I don't like the idea of children running around amongst the stench of urine... >.> But it is hardly a sex offense.

Seems EVERYTHING today is a sex offense. Children being accused of sexual harassment, employers being held accused for a phrase that COULD be taken as innuendo, men being frowned upon for using a pick up line... I mean, I'm a woman, and I am strongly against sexual assualt/harassment, and offenders should be punished. But really, you don't need to squash everyone's liberty and make wrong-doers out of ordinary people. It aint right.

Certainly, boys need to be taught a respect for the opposite sex, but not so much as some people have done. You do not need to ingrain it so much into your child that he is afraid to talk to women because it could be seen as sexual harassment (which it probably could be, seeing todays ridiculous charges). And women also need to be taught to say no and not give false messages, also. (A less touched one, but women don't NEED to be the victim).

Srsly. The world is crazy.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ilikestarz

You cant be convicted of a sex offense for a misdemeanor urinating in public...hasn't happened (and if it has the judge was high)!

I would like to see one valid case that is considered proof of this!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join