It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former day care worker accused of abusing Louisville 2-year-old ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If you live in the Louisville Ky area and your kid goes to Mary Anitas childcare and preschool located on lower hunters trace

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- Police arrested Christina Miller Thursday morning on a charge for third-degree child abuse. The 22-year-old is accused of pinning a child against a rocking chair and hitting the child on the arms and bottom hard enough to cause bruising on April 12. Many parents were shocked to learn of the allegation. “I don’t like it. She used to be his teacher, but she was a very good teacher,” a parent said. “All I know is my son said she was on vacation and then the next morning I came in, and I asked them and they told me she got fired, but couldn’t tell me why,” Carolyn Leecer said. Police said Miller worked at the Mary Anita Nursery Preschool on Lower Hunter Trace when the alleged incident took place and she was fired immediately after the incident. An arrest warrant stated that the incident was observed by a witness and Miller admitted to a second witness that she struck the victim. Miller was released from jail around 5 p.m. on Thursday.

This right here pisses me off and if there was a thread about this than I'm sorry but the fact of the matter is my wife used to work for them till they told her she made to much and they where 250,000 dollars in debit and could not afford to pay her,

This is the reason why my child will not go into daycare,

the owners names are Courteny Collins and Chad Collins.

If they want dirt than they can talk to us I've heard so much about how the kids barely have food on most days and lie to appease the state.

Now I know one person is one person but still would you want your child going here? based on these facts

www.whas11.com...
edit on 4-5-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That is the reason why I'm so picky about choosing a good day care for my kids. I was calling around to daycares and checking them out because I was going to try to go back to work when my twins were 9 months old. This piece of news proves that you can never be too picky about a daycare.

join