It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Tax Loophole that will blow you away

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

America is a continent, not a country. Maybe you mean United States.

Err what about Canada ?
Confederated Provinces of America ? Territories and Provinces of America ? or North America ?

Lesson: Next time we should ignore the semantics, grammar, spellings unless a specific explanation is needed. As long the message get through is good enough.

To the complainer : ATS reside in USA, so the title fits its main user target.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

4 billion dollars waste of cash off your sweat and blood.

You mean MY children's sweat and blood,and Their children's sweat and blood.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This makes my blood boil.
We could not even claim my daughter on our tax return last year, as she turned 17 near the end of the year!! And we support her fully!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
how can it be fraud if it's a loophole. close the loophole.

corporate america has been using these loopholes to take in billions and pay negative income tax.

Who would have lobbied for this loophole? You know something else? The illegal worker does not know US tax law all that well, his employer is the one that tells him how it works.....

I worked for a company ...one of those small business job creators.....they hired illegals, knowingly. Helped them 'get' a ss# of some kind and entered six dependents into their computer payroll software for every one of their guys....even the 16 year olds. They did not need to provide ss# for those children at that point, only if they filed a tax return would that be important.....they paid nothing in to get 'returned' anyway.

I found this out when the boss's sec was out on vacation, and she'd not printed out the payroll....so I was drafted to fill in. As I entered the hourly figures and let the software do it's thing, some of the details would be displayed for each employee.......including a pop up warning that insisted there were two names listed in the system for one ss#...?!

edit on 5-5-2012 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

Originally posted by Trueman

America is a continent, not a country. Maybe you mean United States.

Err what about Canada ?
Confederated Provinces of America ? Territories and Provinces of America ? or North America ?

Lesson: Next time we should ignore the semantics, grammar, spellings unless a specific explanation is needed. As long the message get through is good enough.

To the complainer : ATS reside in USA, so the title fits its main user target.

Canada is Canada.

....Next question.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Beings as this thread was posted in the BREAKING NEWS forum I was forced to use the ACTUAL TITLE OF THE ARTICLE.

Us egocentric yanks were just following the very clear forum rules about posting a breaking news item. If you have a problem with that I suggest you take it up with ats admin. Also in the future you can save your I hate america BS for someone who's willing to listen to it. I don't bash on your country even though I'm pretty certain it's got just as many if not more issues than mine.

This constant America bashing here on ATS is really starting to bother me.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I believe it buddha that sounds like something exactly like what they would do now.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm more worried about the billions Corporations don't pay.
Both are a problem but really which costs more?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blissed
I'm more worried about the billions Corporations don't pay.
Both are a problem but really which costs more?

A little white lie is still a lie, regardless of proportion at the end of the day, it's still an art of deception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join