It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Is Peace ???? Ron Paul doesn't think so!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I love all you people who truly support Ron Paul and his message.

The corrupt establishment, has tried to convince us that "war is peace".

But I know that most of you will not fall for their propaganda.

I created this video, as more of a historical perspective, than anything else.

Ron Paul twice spills words of wisdom in this video.

I hope the American Public, can handle the truth.

edit on 4-5-2012 by Hendrix92TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Ron Paul is the only one who makes any sense what so ever.....

For those out there that bash his foriegn policy beliefs, you deserve to take a tour with the U.S. military into a war zone, You deserve to see your brothers and sisters do the same.

I don't wish death upon you, only enlightenment.

For those of you that push the Establishment agenda and promote wars and murder and death, with out thought or care, just so you make your dollar... well you deserve what you promote.

What scares most people into inaction is the thought that we have already screwed up, just like a child that has broken the antique in the living room... and then destroys the rest of the furniture to cover up the mess... well we destroyed the living room, we destroyed almost everyother room, now we have bulldozed the house... and soon we will just bomb the remains.

If/when we become a civilized race we will only respond to terrorism and violence with peace and love...

You do not create peace with war
You do not create love with hate
You do not lie to be honest

edit on 4-5-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

S & F. That about says it all.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
yes s and f

this should be front page material

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I wonder how that nobel peace prize is working for barry obamar

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We do not want to get involved now in a bunch of little wars, better to wait until we are attacked in a massive global conflict later. So what if such a policy led us into two world wars.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sorry, I couldn't get past the horrible music. Thanks for sharing though

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
We do not want to get involved now in a bunch of little wars, better to wait until we are attacked in a massive global conflict later. So what if such a policy led us into two world wars.

To the winners go the spoils and the winners write the history of it, right? But don't forget the debts the alleged winners run up with the financiers who finance both sides of the wars. They are the real winners. Every time.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by MrSpad

To the winners go the spoils and the winners write the history of it, right? But don't forget the debts the alleged winners run up with the financiers who finance both sides of the wars. They are the real winners. Every time.

to the winners go the spoils??? so we have all of Iraqs oil?? That must be why gas prices are so low

top topics

join