It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My reasons for thinking WTC7 was probably a controlled demolition!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Only because most people are sheeple, and were fed a lie on tv. However, that was 2008, and it's now 2012, a lot more people are gradually realising they were lied to that day... I'm sure if the poll was done now, and done correctly, it'd lean more towards an inside job, especially after the fake bin laden killing propaganda!

Feel free to post more recent evidence.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

OSers don't count, the whole world knows 9/11 was an inside job.

Nice example of a pie chart. Did you make it yourself since I note you omitted to offer a link.
edit on 23-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Nice example of a pie chart. Did you make it yourself since I note you omitted to offer a link.

wikipedia

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11

NEW YORK CITY, NY (Oct. 26, 2004)(Updated Sep. 11, 2009) - An alliance of 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 today announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur. The Statement supports an August 31st Zogby poll that found nearly 50% of New Yorkers believe the government had foreknowledge and "consciously failed to act," with 66% wanting a new 9/11 investigation.
www.911truth.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.911truth.org...

Not only does the whole world know 9/11 was inside job, even the families of victims of 9/11 that have not succumbed to the compensation terms and conditions want a real investigation.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

wikipedia

Very odd indeed. The Wiki entry talks about Zogby polls, describes the nature of polls such as inanely stating that a poll is dependent on the question. Even stranger, your pie chart and another weird construct has nothing to do with Zogby. You pie chart is un-cited and the links don't work.

Looks like the handiwork of a pentagon propaganda monkey.

Here is what wiki says of the Zogby stats;

Zogby

The polls that have received the most widespread media attention are those conducted by Zogby International.

The Zogby polls have been sponsored by organizations within the 9/11 Truth Movement including 911truth.org. The first one was conducted in August 2004, on the eve of a Republican National Convention, on 808 randomly-selected residents of New York State. It found that 49 percent of New York City residents and 41 percent of New York state citizens believe individuals within the US government "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act".[4] The margin of error for this poll was 3.5 percent.

If 49% of New York city citizens think the US government had a hand in 9/11, then what do you think the rest of the world thinks?

Your pie chart has Al Qeida plastered all over it and it shows it up to be bogus

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

You really think that's where your tax dollars go eh? Try the City of London and the Rothschilds. That's who owns the Federal Reserve. Property taxes pay for those services. America survived quite well for many decades before the IRS came along.

HAHAHA....

Is there no conspiracy that you loons don't be;lieve in?

Unbelievable....

Who Owns The Federal Reserve? The Fed is privately owned. Its shareholders are private banks

www.globalresearch.ca...

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families

www.globalresearch.ca...

The Creature From Jekyll's Island

www.bigeye.com...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I never underestimate Good Old Dave.

You deserve each other.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Only because most people are sheeple, and were fed a lie on tv. However, that was 2008, and it's now 2012, a lot more people are gradually realising they were lied to that day... I'm sure if the poll was done now, and done correctly, it'd lean more towards an inside job, especially after the fake bin laden killing propaganda!

Feel free to post more recent evidence.

Evidence of what exactly? another poll that is meaningless? What's the point, it nhas nothingnto do with the actual facts of what really happened that day. If american politics can be rigged, then so can polls! I could go and make a pretty pie chart and post it, but it's just pointless and irrelevant.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

You are no researcher to the rational. You are a chew toy.

Again, one person's opinion, who are these imaginary rational people! You are a fantasist, nothing more, nothing less, I'm a realist. WTF is a chew toy?! How old exactly are you? sounds like the words of a teenage child!

Your bid for a new investigation/hanging your imagined bad guys.

Oh, we don't care about a fresh investigation anymore, that unfortunately wont happen because the government have got everything boxed off, you know you work for them! It matters not about that, because the balance of power is shifting, people in America are finally waking up!

Yep. Cuz the chew toy rarely realizes that it's a chew toy.

Again, more meaningless teenage ramblings!

Ummmm, as I have repeatedly stated,the ration version of 9/11 - planes>fires>collapse is the accepted story by anyone with any power to initiate a new investigation/hang your imaginary bad guys. We are done. Those that do not believe the "OS" are of no consequence and so there is zero reason to try and make headway against your ilk. You do not matter.

Haha, if I do not matter why are you spending so much time on this forum replying to me and others, surely if everyone has already accepted the 'story' you would not be working as a shill 11 years down the line! Hahahahahahaha!

On what? Trolling techniques?

A shill with a sense of humour, that's rare! You know you're a massive troll, you provide no valid input to this forum, and you stick out like a sore thumb! Please do keep the jokes coming, this is such great entertainment!

More and more stuff comes to light by the day

No it doesn't.

So you're saying that more and more evidence that this was an inside job doesn't come to light?!
You obviously have not been to cluesforum.info I'll post some stuff later this week when I have time, stuff i know you wont comment on because it will prove what a lie the OS is!

Personally, I think that anyone left that pushes "9/11 was an inside job" to be shills for Gage. there are plenty of gullible kids ready to do so.

You didnt answer the question if you were either just gullible or a shill, I would say a gullible shill by the way you behave! I have no affliliation with Gage, I've not read anything about him for a while but I know you lot call him disinfo, which is hypocritical and hilarious!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Go through all the 9/11 threads and see for yourself, I really cannot be bothered to compile a list of thread pages that I've posted in! My latest piece of evidence is in the Ace Baker no planes thread, which the mods/admin decided to put in the hoax section, due to the fact they 'think' it's a hoax because they say they 'saw' planes that day. I did not start that thread, but if you navigate to page 4 you can see some new evidence I posted (plane parts photo).

Grab your popcorn becuase I've got a few threads to be making in the coming week, it's about to get really interesting!

I read the threads on ATS on a regular basis. I can't remember I saw anything new come to light since I joined up.

As for your "evidence", if even ATS thinks its a hoax, it must be really good huh.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

How do you know that the majority of people who saw those Youtube videos agreed with them?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

wikipedia

You pie chart is un-cited and the links don't work.

Your pie chart has Al Qeida plastered all over it and it shows it up to be bogus

Here's the link to the study, which I found in 1 minute.

www.worldpublicopinion.org...

If you find one single scientific poll that supports your position that "everybody knows" but the debunkers, let us know. None of the polls show an overwhelming majority clearly in favor of conspiracy.

Know what else?

Truthers are frauds, even if everyone is a truther but me. I hope you find this fantasy that you are in the majority to be quite comforting.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

wikipedia

You pie chart is un-cited and the links don't work.

Here's the link to the study, which I found in 1 minute.

www.worldpublicopinion.org...

If you find one single scientific poll that supports your position that "everybody knows" but the debunkers, let us know. None of the polls show an overwhelming majority clearly in favor of conspiracy.

Know what else?

Truthers are frauds, even if everyone is a truther but me. I hope you find this fantasy that you are in the majority to be quite comforting.

You said, "If you find one single scientific poll that supports your position that "everybody knows" "

Reductio ad absurdum

Absolute jack-ass garbage. You are insisting that I produce a scientific poll proving that "everybody knows" know 9/11 was an inside job.

Nevermind, "debunkers", Truth, OSers; it is you as an individual that requires analysis. You have just asked for scientific proof to substantiate a turn of phrase, a colloquialism.

So what is your game *SNIP*?

Do you want a scientific poll to prove you are a time waster?

BTW! Where is the source pie chart you bandied about? And what is this WORLDPUBLICOPINION.ORG

I did a WHOIS check here;

www.domainwhoisinfo.com...

Turns out WORLDPUBLICOPINION.ORG is put through a server at The Center on Policy Attitudes in John Hopkins University but is actually run by 'The Program on International Policy Attitudes' (PIPA).

PIPA is funded by Rockefeller Brothers Fund and the Ford Foundation and Tax dollars. LINK www.pipa.org...

PIPA is in fact a government agency known as Knowledge Networks that conducts polls www.knowledgenetworks.com...

'The Program on International Policy Attitudes' (PIPA) is exactly what the name says, it's a program run by the Knowledge Program.

DrEugeneFixer how do you know about PIPA and you can only find it in "1 minute" by googling only if you know it is there.

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 27/5/12 by argentus because: removed insult

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Well, I'm sure that as fast as I can find polls that substantiate that truthers are in the minority, you can find some way to reject them as evidence. Denying evidence is how the truth movement keeps going.

but here's some more... let's see how long it takes you to reject this evidence.

Most Americans reject 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Polling Data Many things have been said and written about the events of 9/11. For each of the following statements, please say whether you deem them credible or not credible.

The collapse of the World Trade Center was the result of a controlled demolition
Credible 15%
Not credible 74%
Not sure 11%

United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania, was shot down
Credible 15%
Not credible 62%
Not sure 22%

No airplane actually crashed at the Pentagon on Sept. 11
Credible 13%
Not credible 76%
Not sure 11%

No airplanes crashed into the World Trade Center—the images seen on television were altered
Credible 6%
Not credible 87%
Not sure 7%

Are you starting to feel alone in your "pursuit of the truth"?
edit on 5/23/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: to improve politeness.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

One amazing thing that poll shows is that about 50% of the truthers are no-planers.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

One amazing thing that poll shows is that about 50% of the truthers are no-planers.

I think a lot of no-planers just don't think it was a commercial jet, too many reports saying it was small, windowless and black, so whatever it was, it was not a commercial plane.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Which just shows there are a lot of misinformed people out there. Nothing new.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Whatever crazy idea floats their boat. My point is that no-planers are not a small group within the truth movement. (or truth religion, I have been told here is no truth movement).

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join