It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My reasons for thinking WTC7 was probably a controlled demolition!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

NO ONE should be paying taxes to these criminals. Income tax is illegal, unconstitutional, and the work of a Cabal of Extortionists.

Yeah, who needs roads and police, etc....

How dare you attack Aaron Russo. So you're saying that a dying man made it all up.

Well, his points in the movie have been proven false.

So he either lyingly put them in there when he knew them to be false cuz he knew that he was dying and it wouldn't hurt his career,

or he drank someone else's koolaid and passed it along and idiots believed it.

2 choices there, and I don't know which one is correct.

You are much lower than I imagined

So then injecting some truth into circumstances is cause for displeasure on your part?

Interesting....
edit on 22-5-2012 by Fluffaluffagous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Fluffy, in your OS hugging mind it's over, in your own mind it's failed,

truthers are nothing more than pesky fleas.... chew toys for the rational people to play with and be amused when they so desire.

You have lost. it's been over 10 years now since 9/11. 4 years since the NIST report. You have accomplished nothing and truther debate points and tactics haven't changed.

It's been said that the definition of insanity is doing the same exact thing over and over and expecting a different result. This describes truther efforts - doing the same thing over and over.....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Everyone outside their "Club" are "useless eaters", except for 500 million or so to serve them and keep them cushy and comfortable.

LOL...

So then you wholeheartedly believe that their goal is to depopulate the earth too?

I saw this particular delusion coming from a mile away.

Guess there's NO conspiracy that you won't believe in, huh?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous

truthers are nothing more than pesky fleas.... chew toys for the rational people to play with and be amused when they so desire.

You have lost. it's been over 10 years now since 9/11. 4 years since the NIST report. You have accomplished nothing and truther debate points and tactics haven't changed.

It's been said that the definition of insanity is doing the same exact thing over and over and expecting a different result. This describes truther efforts - doing the same thing over and over.....

As 4hero said, there is an entire world outside of your deluded noggin....

As for your definition of insanity, it only took 500 years to overturn the flat-earthers and the Bible geocentrists. Persistence is the key. Yogi put it much more accurately: "It ain't over til its over." 911 isn't going away until justice is served and humanity is released from prison. And when it happens, ALL the lies will come out at once. The world will find out how its been ram-rodded for thousands of years. The time has come, and you ridiculers will be permanently "debunked".

Of course, this doesn't mean you have to go along with the awakening. You'll probably have to go back and do a few rounds as a trilobyte during the Cretaceous Period.... maybe even a far less hospitable planet. You see, we all gravitate towards the energy we generate. In other words, be careful what you ask for. If you enjoy being a slave to mass-murdering criminals, they'll be more than happy to continue accommodating you. It's all part of the evolutionary process so its all good.....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So then you wholeheartedly believe that their goal is to depopulate the earth too?

I saw this particular delusion coming from a mile away.

Guess there's NO conspiracy that you won't believe in, huh?

Here they are, fool..... as real as real gets..... maybe you should go down there and see them for yourself, since you don't believe anything exists outside your head....

The Georgia Guidestones

vigilantcitizen.com...
edit on 22-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Aaah, you dont like a certain type of 9/11 reaercher that you have personally branded 'truther'.

I will get my violin and play an emotional song for you, and provide you with a large box of tissues to wipe those sorry eyes. You are so sensitive, have you ever considered seeing a psychologist?! It might help with your issues.

What have I/we lost?! Since when was this a game? To you it might be, but to the core 9/11 researchers, it's no game, it's real, and it's gonna continue...

I don't really care for some pathetic description of insanity, if anything you have described the OS huggers like yourself, you go over and over all the same weak versions of events, you never make any headway, because we are still here doing our research.

More and more stuff comes to light by the day, and your lies get weaker and weaker, you have run out of ammunition, you are all a joke and cannot be taken seriously. You're either very gullible, or you're a paid shill, which one are you?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

More and more stuff comes to light by the day

Yeah. For example, 3 years ago it was not 100% certain that Jones found paint instead of thermite. Nowadays it is. Or are you talking about other stuff? If so, can you list some?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
Yeah. For example, 3 years ago it was not 100% certain that Jones found paint instead of thermite.

Ahhhhh, so it was the PAINT that pulverized the steel and concrete and toasted 1400 vehicles!

It all makes sense now....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yeah. For example, 3 years ago it was not 100% certain that Jones found paint instead of thermite.

Ahhhhh, so it was the PAINT that pulverized the steel and concrete and toasted 1400 vehicles!

It amuses me when these OSers start inventing factoids in desperation.

OSers don't count, the whole world knows 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

If you think the stuff that Jones found "pulverized the steel and concrete and toasted 1400 vehicles" then yes, you must think that paint did that.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yeah, who needs roads and police, etc....

You really think that's where your tax dollars go eh? Try the City of London and the Rothschilds. That's who owns the Federal Reserve. Property taxes pay for those services. America survived quite well for many decades before the IRS came along.

Well, his points in the movie have been proven false.

So he either lyingly put them in there when he knew them to be false cuz he knew that he was dying and it wouldn't hurt his career,

or he drank someone else's koolaid and passed it along and idiots believed it.

You mean after the cabalists sent their disinfo agents to go and discredit him, like they did with Ted Gunderson, for damage control, knowing the trolls would lap it up and run with it?

Were William Cooper and Phil Schneider making it all up too?

You know you're gonna have to face these people on the astral plane after you croak yourself... good luck with that.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Since when was this a game? To you it might be, but to the core 9/11 researchers, it's no game, it's real, and it's gonna continue...

Where? On the internet debating the last 10 or 15 people bothered to give you an audience?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I can comprehend obfuscation immediately when I see it, and that's what you trolls do best. That isn't helping anybody understand anything. You are not interested in the truth, and you GLOAT over the *apparent* fact that there has been no real investigation, that they have gotten away with it, and there isn't a damn thing anybody can do about it.

Why is it an apparent fact? As opposed to just a fact?

I'm not obfuscating anything. I'm pointing out that insulting people and refusing to provide evidence you claim to possess is hardly redolent of someone interested in finding the truth.

You seriously underestimate GOD, of which we are all a Part. There is NOTHING that will remain hidden forever. Still gloating over JFK I imagine? 50 years is NOTHING in the grand scheme.

I never underestimate Good Old Dave.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Aaah, you dont like a certain type of 9/11 reaercher that you have personally branded 'truther'.

You are no researcher to the rational. You are a chew toy.

What have I/we lost?

Your bid for a new investigation/hanging your imagined bad guys.

Since when was this a game?[ To you it might be, but to the core 9/11 researchers, it's no game, it's real, and it's gonna continue...

Yep. Cuz the chew toy rarely realizes that it's a chew toy.

I don't really care for some pathetic description of insanity

I can tell by your tirade that you don't.

you never make any headways.

Ummmm, as I have repeatedly stated,the ration version of 9/11 - planes>fires>collapse is the accepted story by anyone with any power to initiate a new investigation/hang your imaginary bad guys. We are done. Those that do not believe the "OS" are of no consequence and so there is zero reason to try and make headway against your ilk. You do not matter.

because we are still here doing our research.

On what? Trolling techniques?

No it doesn't.

You're either very gullible, or you're a paid shill, which one are you?

Personally, I think that anyone left that pushes "9/11 was an inside job" to be shills for Gage. there are plenty of gullible kids ready to do so.

Guess that describes you, eh?
edit on 22-5-2012 by Fluffaluffagous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You really think that's where your tax dollars go eh? Try the City of London and the Rothschilds. That's who owns the Federal Reserve. Property taxes pay for those services. America survived quite well for many decades before the IRS came along.

HAHAHA....

Is there no conspiracy that you loons don't be;lieve in?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Paint is just as good a theory as thermite, since

1. These phenomena are mostly imaginary: steel was not pulverized, cars burned in ordinary fires, and the concrete was pulverized in the collapse.

2. Thermite won't cause any of that to happen, even if it was real, any more than paint would.

So you might as well say paint caused all that crap, since at least we know there was paint present.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yeah. For example, 3 years ago it was not 100% certain that Jones found paint instead of thermite. Nowadays it is. Or are you talking about other stuff? If so, can you list some?

Go through all the 9/11 threads and see for yourself, I really cannot be bothered to compile a list of thread pages that I've posted in! My latest piece of evidence is in the Ace Baker no planes thread, which the mods/admin decided to put in the hoax section, due to the fact they 'think' it's a hoax because they say they 'saw' planes that day. I did not start that thread, but if you navigate to page 4 you can see some new evidence I posted (plane parts photo).

Grab your popcorn becuase I've got a few threads to be making in the coming week, it's about to get really interesting!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Only because most people are sheeple, and were fed a lie on tv. However, that was 2008, and it's now 2012, a lot more people are gradually realising they were lied to that day... I'm sure if the poll was done now, and done correctly, it'd lean more towards an inside job, especially after the fake bin laden killing propaganda!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Have you seen how many hits some 9/11 youtube videos have?! Literally millions, and those people tell others and so on, the global audience who disbelieve the OS is in the multi millions, not just 15!

I think you should go back to school for some maths lessons!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join