It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My reasons for thinking WTC7 was probably a controlled demolition!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by Fluffaluffagous
I personally have corrected him before on what the report says. he knows the correct answer to what NIST says caused the collapse. Therefore, each time he repeats a falsehood, he comes closer and closer to proving my assessment.

Are you still babbling on about NIST? Everyone knows that in 1993, explosives were used in an attempt to bring down the WTC. And yet, amazingly, NIST has ruled that NO EVIDENCE of explosives has been found, while to THIS DAY they have refused to test the dust and debris for explosives. If I were you, I would disassociate myself as much as possible from these criminally complicit clowns and stop pointing to them as some kind of "authority". It really is embarrassing for you.

Independent investigations have turned out the evidence that NIST is covering up.....

Active Thermitic Material - Not only a smoking gun, but a loaded gun

firefightersfor911truth.org...

Seriously, you and your fellow lemmings deserve to go right off the precipice and land right in the middle of a Halliburton camp. Your efforts are helping to destroy America. You really are a disgrace.

Keep apologizing for terrorists.

You really are a disgrace.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Seriously, you and your fellow lemmings deserve to go right off the precipice and land right in the middle of a Halliburton camp.

I call top bunk!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Even the most neophyte researcher has learned that the "terrorists" were created by the "intelligence" agencies and that "Osama Bin Laden" (the Boogeyman) was a CIA operative (named Tim Osman for those why delve a little further). Aside from the fact that his death was widely reported in December of 2001, which would go hand in hand with the fact that he was extremely sick and was visited in Saudi Arabia by a team of American doctors around that time, this guy could have been taken out at any time. Anybody who knows anything about the Intelligence Agencies knows that no one can hide from them anywhere. If the Intelligence Mafia wants you, you're friggin' toast. End of story.

We have an courageous man named Aaron Russo who, dying of cancer, exposed that Nick Rockefeller told him, among many other things, that there would be an orchestrated "event" that would enable an endless "war on terror" against an invisible enemy, that could be lurking in the shadows in anyone's back yard anywhere. This was the replacement hoax needed for the Cold War hoax that ended in 1991, and this was all laid out as a "new Pearl Harbor" for all to see on the website of the Washington think-tank "Project For A New American Century".

For the average American Idiot who is never exposed to this information because they are stuck on "American Idol" and whatever else is put on the Idiot Box, it's understandable. But for YOU shills and twerps who spend day and night being exposed to the FACTS, there are no excuses. None at all. You are babbling fools with a nefarious agenda... to keep everyone as stupid as you are so that the Power Elite can continue raping them and ultimately doing away with all the "useless eaters", while they laugh on the open seas in their private jets and luxury yachts that look more like mini-ocean liners.

Although there is some debate about its authenticity (it has been attributed to Albert Pike, Grand Master of Freemasonry and founder of the Ku Klux Klan, in an 1871 letter to Mazzini, the Grand Master of the P2 lodge), the fact remains that SOMEBODY in the KNOW blueprinted the three world wars TO THE LETTER sometime before the turn of the 20th century. Can any of you geniuses debunk THIS??

www.threeworldwars.com...

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

edit on 22-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Are you new recruit?!

Keep taking the medication, you are having delusional hallucinations, it's a normal condition for OS huggers.

The government are the terrorists,if you support them then you are also a terrorist.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Even the most neophyte researcher has learned that the "terrorists" were created by the "intelligence" agencies

So then you agree that 19 Muslims hijacked planes. Good for you.

We have an courageous man named Aaron Russo who, dying of cancer,

He was a tax evader.

That's why he did that much debunked and ridiculed film.

The fact that you drank the guy's kool-aid speaks volumes.

And not to belabor the point, but once again, I will point out that the debate over 9/11 is OVER.

truthers have FAILED to arouse public interest in their views.

Any serious debate is impossible anymore. All that are left argueing that "9/11 was an inside job" are the trolls, the delusional, and those young minds that have their first unrestricted access to the internet.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Keep taking the medication

You need some, yo...

The government are the terrorists,if you support them then you are also a terrorist.

I don't support the guv. I think that there are very few that aren't scumbags.

It's just that I know that 9/11 was NOT an inside job.

And so does everyone else except a few lunatics on the fringe.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Keep taking the medication

You need some, yo...

I don't support the guv. I think that there are very few that aren't scumbags.

It's just that I know that 9/11 was NOT an inside job.

And so does everyone else except a few lunatics on the fringe.

Oh you 'know' do you, what is it you know that we dont? Please do elaborate yo!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

He was a tax evader.

That's why he did that much debunked and ridiculed film.

The fact that you drank the guy's kool-aid speaks volumes.

Your mind is in a truly sorry and deluded state. NO ONE should be paying taxes to these criminals. Income tax is illegal, unconstitutional, and the work of a Cabal of Extortionists.

How dare you attack Aaron Russo. So you're saying that a dying man made it all up. You are much lower than I imagined.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

MI5, and all the other people who are not trolling this forum... I think it's time to stop feeding them. They should be ignored. They don't do a very good job of even disguising what they do. It's obvious for all to see. These semantics and word games will never stop with them. They obviously are not interested in getting to the truth. They are only interested in suppressing it.

MI5 claimed to have evidence of something and then refused to post it, even though he was basing his argument on it. You constantly insult people and egg on others not to answer reasonable questions and to 'keep the faith'.

If you think that Truthers have the monopoly on reasoned and adult discourse then you just smashed the irony meter.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My favourite Truther trope changes all the time. But I think my current winner is the one that claims that "it's just a matter of time" before the growing numbers of impassioned Truth Lovers win over and get to hang all the mean debunkers and civil servants who've been oppressing them.

This is almost always held consecutively with the view that there's no point doing much other than grumbling on the internet because "TPTB" are so overwhelmingly powerful that direct action is impossible.

So much more fun to 'know' the Truth than do anything about it!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So you're saying that a dying man made it all up.

Why is it impossible for a dying man to make stuff up?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

MI5, and all the other people who are not trolling this forum... I think it's time to stop feeding them. They should be ignored. They don't do a very good job of even disguising what they do. It's obvious for all to see. These semantics and word games will never stop with them. They obviously are not interested in getting to the truth. They are only interested in suppressing it.

MI5 claimed to have evidence of something and then refused to post it, even though he was basing his argument on it. You constantly insult people and egg on others not to answer reasonable questions and to 'keep the faith'.

If you think that Truthers have the monopoly on reasoned and adult discourse then you just smashed the irony meter.

I think it's time for some new reading glasses... It says "MI5 and all the other people NOT trolling this forum."

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

So you're saying that a dying man made it all up.

Why is it impossible for a dying man to make stuff up?

Because he didn't have to make anything up you blithering fool. It came right out of the horse's mouth:

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." —David Rockefeller, from his own book, Memoirs.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." —David Rockefeller, from his own book, Memoirs.

What's wrong with a "more integrated global political and economic structure"?

Two wars in Europe in the last 100 years resulted in many millions of deaths. Europe is now a more integrated political and economic structure. The prospect of a future European war is remote. Seems an improvement to me.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

My favourite Truther trope changes all the time. But I think my current winner is the one that claims that "it's just a matter of time" before the growing numbers of impassioned Truth Lovers win over and get to hang all the mean debunkers and civil servants who've been oppressing them.

This is almost always held consecutively with the view that there's no point doing much other than grumbling on the internet because "TPTB" are so overwhelmingly powerful that direct action is impossible.

So much more fun to 'know' the Truth than do anything about it!

You just made this BS up!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

And not to belabor the point, but once again, I will point out that the debate over 9/11 is OVER.

truthers have FAILED to arouse public interest in their views.

Any serious debate is impossible anymore. All that are left argueing that "9/11 was an inside job" are the trolls, the delusional, and those young minds that have their first unrestricted access to the internet.

Fluffy, in your OS hugging mind it's over, in your own mind it's failed, but there are 7 billion people on this planet other than you! Long way to go yet chump, this is just the beggining, and it's all starting to unravel.

No one really cares for your opinion, you bring nothing to the table other than a truck load of troll aide!

Have you seen this BTW?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

What's wrong with a "more integrated global political and economic structure"?

Two wars in Europe in the last 100 years resulted in many millions of deaths. Europe is now a more integrated political and economic structure. The prospect of a future European war is remote. Seems an improvement to me.
What you fail to mention is that the Rockefeller's (and Prescott Bush, among others) funded and fomented both sides of those wars. And what is blatantly missing from Rockefeller's "more integrated global political and economic structure"?

The PEOPLE. He never stated it would be benevolent. According to what they blatantly admit on the Georgia Guidestones, they have a plan for that....Everyone outside their "Club" are "useless eaters", except for 500 million or so to serve them and keep them cushy and comfortable. Judging by their track record, it will most likely resemble the Nazi regime. THAT's what's wrong with it. And THAT is what YOU are working so hard to help along. Great way to spend your energies.....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I think it's time for some new reading glasses... It says "MI5 and all the other people NOT trolling this forum."

I know. I assume you meant that he was behaving in a reasoned manner designed to improve our understanding. I was pointing outthat that is hardly the case. And the same goes for you.

Perhaps time for some comprehension lessons?
edit on 22-5-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Perhaps time for some comprehension lessons?

I can comprehend obfuscation immediately when I see it, and that's what you trolls do best. That isn't helping anybody understand anything. You are not interested in the truth, and you GLOAT over the *apparent* fact that there has been no real investigation, that they have gotten away with it, and there isn't a damn thing anybody can do about it.

You seriously underestimate GOD, of which we are all a Part. There is NOTHING that will remain hidden forever. Still gloating over JFK I imagine? 50 years is NOTHING in the grand scheme.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

what is it you know that we dont?

That you have everything wrong about 9/11 except the date.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join