It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it folks, hold on to your seats, because S just HTF!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Seeker!! i am glad that i fell for this! and it was a very thought out and nicely written peice of work!

i do agree with what you said, and i am still very new here, so this information is invaluable to me! i usually look over the topics, until a heading catches my eye, then i investigate more to see what it is about. i have also found, in my short existence here, that it is very easy to get wrapped up in topics so much that you do loose awareness of reality. again thanx and s&f!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Your words are as beautiful as your avatar.
Perfect, and thank you for voicing what most of us feel.

You forgot Elenin though
(I'm sure someone else has mentioned it by now), that one was my breaking point, now I laugh at myself
but without that, I would not be in the mind set I am now. It was a sobering experience for sure.

Thanks again op x

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
Your words are as beautiful as your avatar.
Perfect, and thank you for voicing what most of us feel.

You forgot Elenin though
(I'm sure someone else has mentioned it by now), that one was my breaking point, now I laugh at myself
but without that, I would not be in the mind set I am now. It was a sobering experience for sure.

Thanks again op x

Was right there with ya on El haha.
We learn from our experiences what is useful what is not and how better to handle future experiences. It's all part of the evolution of ourselves I think.

Thanks for the kind words

edit on 19-5-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I sort of went through the same thing friend but eventually i had to tell myself that i could'nt dwell on all the negative things. So i just focused on the positive things going on in my life and decided to get into the topic of spirituality which everyone should do research on. Basically you should not live in fear and you should just have love for everyone
. Stay safe everyone.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
When I read posts by people, I am (usually) very interested in what they have to say, but I try to stay neutral and read through the posts and see what others have to say about it, instead of just believing it right off the bat. I also try to give people the benefit of the doubt before writing them off as a liar and a hoaxer. But, I have to admit that while some posts seem outlandish...I think "hmmmm, just what if?" instead of just saying "that's pure nonsense." In my opinion, the more I learn about the Universe, the more I realize it's bizarre and the more I become open minded about things.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Seeker 11 you have written what everyone, well most, wanted to read; a well balanced, thoughtful, honest, unpretentious account of your feelings on matters that concern us all. The response to your thread reveals much about the true feelings of ATS members. Its not really sensationalism we seek, its threads like yours.

edit on 19-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join