It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it folks, hold on to your seats, because S just HTF!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by seeker11

Thank you so much.

You just told my story. The only difference is I am a woman and in my late 30's. Thank you so much. I haven't been on here in a long while, but I had to log in to thank you.

Even closer than you imagined!

Seeker11 is a woman.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yes.... I clicked the link to your title.. you got me..

Read the first paragraph and after you admitted to deceit to get my attention, I left your thread.

I did come back to congratulate you, but like so many others who lie.. I always just ignore. Perhaps others will be interested futher in what you wish to say, I for one don't.

tc

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think the original OP is scared.

It is really setting yourself up for failure to think all of these "sensationalized" things are not going to happen.
Yes Alex Jones is a hack. Yes you have to wonder how people like him and Jesse Ventura are still alive.
They are STILL giving us information, albeit a lot of disinfo, but you have to cypher through it and pick and choose what is the REALITY and the ILLUSION.
All of this $h!i is an illusion, granted. But the best place to find the truth is in plain view.

I don't know where you live, but I have seen some of these predictions/warnings come true.

We have become dependent on droids (cpus) and have lost our humanity because of it.
The police are gang bangers and have thrown cities like NYC into police states and have arrested people without probably cause.
I have seen the National Guard de-arm people, and set up roadblocks and curfews.
I've seen a country close its borders to Canada and require a passport to cross.
I've been detained by border patrol for "looking suspicious" in shorts, gymshoes with no socks, and a shirt that said HEY.
I've seen the expansion of the Prison Industrial Complex, and its effect and blatant disrespect for human rights vs. profit amrgin.

Had it not been for the disinfo hacks or ATS back in the early 2000s, I never would have believed it possible, or that the threat could even exist.

KEEP READING AND WATCHING. We're not having a civil war again, but a civil slaughter.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
At 28, (although without the religious background stuff), I kind of feel the same, good post OP.

I think it's a great dilemma being open minded enough to research into conspiracies.

What exactly are you to do with the information? A few times I've looked into something and really felt down and upset over it, to the point where it would have been better not to know the info.

I also think about the impact- people like Icke are revealing info but scaring the # out of us at the same time- it really is negative energy being harnessed when you read how the intelligence services have started wars and given guns to Africa, and that if TPTB really wanted to stop world hunger they could do it.

At the same time, to turn your back on the truth is just as bad as not looking into it. That would make us worse than the ignorant people who can't open their minds long enough to see some of the world's darker secrets.

It's just a vicious circle really, but who knows what the future will hold, I personally want to keep looking, perhaps it will help us, who knows.

Also to add never make conclusions early- the danger with being open minded to conspiracies is that you perceive everything as one, so you've got to remain critical and weigh up the evidence as much as possible.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Great OP. Very well thought out and down to earth. I think you've just "grown up". You've come into your own in your thought processes, and your reasoning ability, (critical thinking) while children typically accept whatever they are told by their parents.

It concerns me sometimes about very young people on this site, still impressionable, who might assume the "writer" is "grown", and consequently knows what they are talking about, when in fact, they are just silly, paranoid, attention seekers.

Again, I appreciate your thoughts.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Your thread touched on all I feel about living life...and yes we must embrace life, and not be afraid. I thought about all you said about how we are bombarded from every direction with conspiracy hoopla until all we can do is cower in a corner, and that in itself could be a conspiracy! (Ha, Ha). your thoughts immediately brought to mind this song by The Indigo Girls from the 1990's. Very fitting.

I'm trying to tell you something about my life
maybe give me insight between black and white
and the best thing you've ever done for me
is to help me take my life less seriously
it's only life after all
yeah

well darkness has a hunger that's insatiable
and lightness has a call that's hard to hear
I wrap my fear around me like a blanket
I sailed my ship of safety till I sank it
I'm crawling on your shores

I went to the doctor, I went to the mountains
I looked to the children, I drank from the fountains
there's more than one answer to these questions
pointing me in a crooked line
and the less I seek my source for some definitive
(the less I seek my source)
the closer I am to fine
the closer I am to fine

and I went to see the doctor of philosophy
with a poster of Rasputin and a beard down to his knee
he never did marry or see a b-grade movie
he graded my performance, he said he could see through me
I spent four years prostrate to the higher mind
got my paper and I was free

the less I seek my source for some definitive
the closer I am to fine
the closer I am to fine

I stopped by the bar at 3 a.m.
to seek solace in a bottle or possibly a friend
and I woke up with a headache like my head against a board
twice as cloudy as I'd been the night before
and I went in seeking clarity.

yeah we go to the doctor, we go to the mountains
we look to the children, we drink from the fountains
yeah we go to the bible, we go through the workout
we read up on revival and we stand up for the lookout
the less I seek my source for some definitive
the closer I am to fine
the closer I am to fine
the closer I am to fine

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

VERY nice. It's the old, yeah paranoids may have enemies, but they are still paranoids.

However, I say let the idiots with guns and MREs stay in their caves, quaking in fear. Society neither needs nor wants them.

Excellent post.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
A wonderful song by TOOL, Vicarious springs to mind.

Thank you for helping me pry open my Third Eye.
Excellent post.
edit on 5-5-2012 by ilikestarz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry you missed the entire point of the thread. Please point out where I ever said conspiracies don't exist? No no my friend, I have never said any such thing. Why would I be here if I didn't think conspiracies existed???

Be open minded enough to explore the infinite possibilities but take everything with a grain of salt. Don't be afraid of life! Embrace the possibilities but try and stay grounded as well so you are able to help and uplift those around you (if that is what you want to do).

Originally posted by rory212
To The Thread Starter and ALL OF YOU WHO BUY INTO THIS THREAD

Give me a break please, 9/11 Is indeed an inside job, evidence is plastered all over building 7

Chem trails are real, watch documentary What in The World Are They Spraying.

How can you buy into this thread when a guy shows up to say, how everything is ridiculous and conspiracies don't exist.

What is happening to you people, are you that tired of fighting evil that you are willing to close your eyes.

Shame shame !!

edit on 5-5-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchPlayer
I think the original OP is scared.

It is really setting yourself up for failure to think all of these "sensationalized" things are not going to happen.
Yes Alex Jones is a hack. Yes you have to wonder how people like him and Jesse Ventura are still alive.
They are STILL giving us information, albeit a lot of disinfo, but you have to cypher through it and pick and choose what is the REALITY and the ILLUSION.
All of this $h!i is an illusion, granted. But the best place to find the truth is in plain view.

I don't know where you live, but I have seen some of these predictions/warnings come true.

We have become dependent on droids (cpus) and have lost our humanity because of it.
The police are gang bangers and have thrown cities like NYC into police states and have arrested people without probably cause.
I have seen the National Guard de-arm people, and set up roadblocks and curfews.
I've seen a country close its borders to Canada and require a passport to cross.
I've been detained by border patrol for "looking suspicious" in shorts, gymshoes with no socks, and a shirt that said HEY.
I've seen the expansion of the Prison Industrial Complex, and its effect and blatant disrespect for human rights vs. profit amrgin.

Had it not been for the disinfo hacks or ATS back in the early 2000s, I never would have believed it possible, or that the threat could even exist.

KEEP READING AND WATCHING. We're not having a civil war again, but a civil slaughter.

It is easy to get afraid, and like my OP said I was very afraid at one point. But I'm sick of being afraid, I also want to appreciate what beauty there is in the world right in front of me! Is this so bad? I am not being blind, I am accepting the possibilities and the things that are falling apart around me but in the midst of it attempting to stand up and say !@#$ you I will not be afraid! Plus there are many smoke & mirrors, and a lot of hot air. So it is good in my opinion to be mindful that everything you read is not always fact so before I go and scare myself to death I step back and try to look with a critical mind before I automatically cave into the oh my god I'm afraid to walk out my front door.

I'm happy to have a place like ATS to come to to read about the crazy things that you can't find in the so very biased MSM. But just as I look at the MSM critically I have also learned to do the same with sites like ATS.

Thank you for your thoughts.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

im with you, I was reminded of this little gem
The Boy Who Cried Wolf

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert

Read the first paragraph and after you admitted to deceit to get my attention, I left your thread.

I did come back to congratulate you, but like so many others who lie.. I always just ignore. Perhaps others will be interested futher in what you wish to say, I for one don't.

tc

Apparently there are others who are interested.
I'm not here for the stars & flags anyways and am surprised this has gotten the attention it has already, but this thread was meant to reach out to anyone who had a similar experience like me or who has been temporarily lost in the doom & gloom mire and needed a little bit of light to brighten their day.

I'm sorry you see my thread as a just a lie, I was hoping people could appreciate what I was doing, but if you must see it as only a deception then I can accept and understand where you are coming from.

There are always going to be SHTF threads to pop up that will sound convincing enough to satisfy your hunger.

Thanks for your thoughts!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfhammer
You're a waste of skin, and left mouse button time.. But let me put this in perspective for you as you say, I'm one of those reptilians people are theorizing, and for a human to be a waste of skin? Takes a LOT! See you in December !

It is rather easy to call someone a waste of skin from your cozy computer chair and behind your magical screen!

Like I've said before, I believe in infinite possibilities, take that for what you will.

Thanks for stopping by anyways.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

civil disobedience is a crime last I checked. Now who is spreading a cock and bull story....
BRRRRRRRRRRRRnt ...your out-a-dare kid....see ya, wouldn't want to be ya

yeah, just like an end of evolution you are
I havent been wrong yet today so its possible that I am
edit on 5-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Civil disobedience is a crime, oh shut up you idiot.

"When you make peaceful protest impossible, violent resistance is inevitable." - John F. Kennedy

These people are eroding our freedoms against the constitution without amendments. Yet you want to remain peaceful and obey them?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

break the law go to jail, wasnt aware that we just call off laws we dont want to follow when it suits our cause.
you go to jail, not a FEMA Camp of GTMO, have a nice day

OWS isnt any kind of a majority, it doesnt speak the will of the people, it has no defined leadership, it has no real mass numbers to make a statement, its civil disobedience.

no law against using somebody else to make your point for you.Using quotes for personal validation, yeah, ok. JFK , why did Joe send him off to war?
edit on 5-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert

tc

Wow, deceit? I thought it was a clever way to get a reader's attention! That said, I give this poster alot of credit for excellent writing, clear and interesting...never straying from the point...which I perceive as to how we can be DECEIVED by buying into every conspiracy thrown at us. This way of thinking can cause a person great distress and anxiety. I have learned how to filter through all the conspiracy rubbish that once had me a tad worried. No time for that, although it is entertaining with a hint of truth to most theories, some are just thoroughly entertaining! ATS is a wonderful site, but should be approached with healthy cynicism which unfortunately many of us lack!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

thanks sis

let me just say the s is htf for the dark ones,lol

and this is the "end times", the end of "time" as we know it

thoughts create reality, law of attraction all of that is real

choose your world...

love

or

fear

very simple life choice

all is well

there are some BIG truths that shall be revealed soon...

9/11/01 was an inside job..

we are not alone in the universe..

we are spiritual beings that do not die, ever...

federal reserve banking system will be abolished..

free energy technology will be released/shared...

we will clean up this world AND have abundance for all..

thank you

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

JFK , why did Joe send him off to war?

Joe had a nice cushy job for him in Washington.

Then his 'other head' got him into trouble, sleeping with a Russian spy. That's when the Navy decided to ship him off to the real war.

On topic:
Elrem48, nice post. You got the point.

Wow, deceit? I thought it was a clever way to get a reader's attention! That said, I give this poster alot of credit for excellent writing, clear and interesting...never straying from the point...which I perceive as to how we can be DECEIVED by buying into every conspiracy thrown at us. This way of thinking can cause a person great distress and anxiety. I have learned how to filter through all the conspiracy rubbish that once had me a tad worried. No time for that, although it is entertaining with a hint of truth to most theories, some are just thoroughly entertaining! ATS is a wonderful site, but should be approached with healthy cynicism which unfortunately many of us lack!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Then his 'other head' got him into trouble, sleeping with a Russian spy. That's when the Navy decided to ship him off to the real war.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
reply to post by cornucopia

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join