It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it folks, hold on to your seats, because S just HTF!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It shows you registered in late September 2008. so in 3 & ahalf to 4 yrs you know what the whole deal is?
My god, thats something.
What lottery set should I pick for the next mega or powerball? By the way.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
It shows you registered in late September 2008. so in 3 & ahalf to 4 yrs you know what the whole deal is?
My god, thats something.
What lottery set should I pick for the next mega or powerball? By the way.

Oh please, I never said that don't go putting words in my mouth!

I in fact know very little and am simply sharing an experience my personal experience to anyone interested in hearing.

If you're not then there are plenty of other threads for you to disrupt.
Thanks for stopping by!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

its like evolution until it ends right?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You're a waste of skin, and left mouse button time.. But let me put this in perspective for you as you say, I'm one of those reptilians people are theorizing, and for a human to be a waste of skin? Takes a LOT! See you in December !

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Another christian bashing thread
. A dime a dozen.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Is that an anomalous protruberance on your avatars torso covering in the first quadrant? Also your avatars shoulder plane seems to cant twenty degrees to the positive, while your pelvic girdle seems to cant twenty degrees negative. Does your avatar suffer from scoliosis? The spotting on your avatar, is it rosacea or shingles? Is the asymmetry of your avatars lips a result of Bell's Palsy? There is an hourglass shape to her as well, is this bulimia or anorexia perhaps? All in all I find your avatar rather unsettling and call photoshop hoax. Is it possible that you suffer from Munchausen by proxy and have made your avatar sick to elicit a sympathetic response from the ATS crowd? If your avatar is in fact sick, and my inquisitive line of questioning unfounded, my avatar is a bonafide faith healer!

P.s. With the infinite capabilities of the human consciousness it is quite eaasy to suffer from info overload, I truly hope that the majority of us choose happiness!!!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Lion of Judah? didn't Jacob sleep with Judah's ...........never mind we wont go there

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

that avatar looks good to me, now yours, i could eat

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
. A dime a dozen.

L
L this from a recently
"CONVERTED"
atheist

L
L you are really behind the path/curve
given that you've actually fallen/stayed behind
at least the OP [as well as myself] left your particular nightmare

in childhood.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

that avatar looks good to me, now yours, i could eat

better not
that rabbit looks GMO to me

um dude..

that's obviously borrowed from the cover of some fantasy novel

less gmo carrots

LOL came in late and missed most of the catfight
edit on 4-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ahhhh you guys today got it easy. When I was growing up we worshipped Tommy Turtle who taught us duck and cover drills as children. We feared the bomb. We watched JFK, MLK and RFK get their lives blown out. We shuddered to B52 strikes on the nightly news in VietNam. We were led to think the Hippies were going to eat us. We watched as the world burned in Watts, Chicago and Kent State. We thought the Russians and the US were going to Nuke everyone over Cuba. Before EPA regulated pollution, rivers caught fire and millions of birds and fish died from toxic dumps into the biosphere. Agent orange, DDT, and Nixon were going to rot our brains from within.

Oh wait... nothing has changed has it? Its still like that, huh. Oh, okay...

nevermind.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Excellently worded what a great post haven't read a good post like that in a while. Thank you for that and much love

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
. A dime a dozen.

Hmmm...I guess we see only what we want to see!

Thank you for your obviously relevant contribution to the topic.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I don’t know what you want to talk about but your avatar is a 10+

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Its sad to say but ATS does work like msm. If you want to get attention to a topic you need to jazz the title up

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Nice thread, well written opening post that I agree with for reasons that become clear if you look at my sig.

People often read far too much into threads and need to step back and think about IF what you are reading is fact or just some persons sad attempt at creative story telling. There are so many fruit loops, dreamers and fakers on ATS you really need to take each post with a pair of tweezers first.

My mental state flows very quickly between mood scales, things can get me very down very easily so I step back when I see a doom and gloom thread and adjust myself as best mentally before reading it.

I'm glad you got through the paranoid stage and had you eye's opened, its great to hear that a person has freed themselves of the doom and gloom and just see's it as a forum with opinions and often nonsense.

However, one thing that's become very annoying lately are the instant T&C breakers in threads, if you can't give a civil comment then please go away and try those 'angry forums' where you can sit on a mike and scream every profanity at each other all night long.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
To The Thread Starter and ALL OF YOU WHO BUY INTO THIS THREAD

Give me a break please, 9/11 Is indeed an inside job, evidence is plastered all over building 7

Chem trails are real, watch documentary What in The World Are They Spraying.

How can you buy into this thread when a guy shows up to say, how everything is ridiculous and conspiracies don't exist.

What is happening to you people, are you that tired of fighting evil that you are willing to close your eyes.

Shame shame !!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I applaud you for your bravery to actually post here. A lot of the comments reflect exactly my reason for any hesitation to ever start up my own topic. Best wishes to you friend! I rather enjoyed reading this, so thank you for posting!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Thank you so much.

You just told my story. The only difference is I am a woman and in my late 30's. Thank you so much. I haven't been on here in a long while, but I had to log in to thank you.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I don't think he was bashing Christianity. I think he was talking about a certain branch of Christianity that he grew up with. I know what he's talking about because I grew up under that same branch that he described. I am still a Christian. I just focus on the teachings of Christ as opposed to the wild conspiracy theories of the Church. I get what he's saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join