It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the best natural medicine? Water?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Do you think water could be considered the best natural medicine, as without it how would our body purify itself?

Water IMO is one of the best natural medicines. I bet it's better just to stop eating and go on a water diet then take a lot of these prescription drugs that are out there.

What do you guys think?

(heres a site that says something similar)

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/ reduce main diseases:

1.. High Blood Pressure - 30 days

2.. Gastric - 10 days

3.. Diabetes - 30 days

4.. Constipation - 10 days

5.. Cancer - 180 days

6.. TB - 90 days

Read more: www.unp.me...

edit on 4-5-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think that you are quite right about that ...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Water is essential to basically all life, so of course it's number one.

Number 2 would have to be apple cider vinegar. It can help remedy a ton of ailments, from the common cold, to cancer.
edit on 5/4/2012 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

Its interesting to see this thread started here because I honestly thought about opening one myself. I have now started to drink more water. I have one half litre bottle and I fill it with water and drink it when I sit on my computer. I usually fill it up two or three times a day so overall I drink about 1,5 litre a day.

This is a new custom and I must say I feel more energetic. It might be just a placebo effect or it might be that the coming summer and more sunlight gives me energy but I think this new custom to drink more water is good for my body too.

Before I hardly drank 0,5 litres a day. I think its fun to drink water from the bottle instead of a glass. Its more cool

edit on 4-5-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

I have started to drink apple vine cinegar too. I usually drop two teaspoons with water right after I have brush my teeth so my teeth wont be destroyed. I have heard its pretty strong stuff for teeth. I have seen that some pharmacies sell apple wine cinegar tablettes. They might be worth testing.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Water is essential to staying healthy, I agree.

Another natural product with healing properties is honey. It can reduce allergies, balance electrolytes, and has anti-microbial properties. Plus it never spoils.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Fasting is a natural way to allow your body's healing processes to work at full steam. However, the longest I have ever made it on water alone was 4 days and then I was so weak, I couldn't walk or do anything well. I know many in the Bible went longer, but you also have to watch out for low sugar, which can drop your blood pressure and lead to coma. I once was at the 2 day mark when my blood sugar dropped and my heart beat started going crazy and i was shaking. I had to eat immediately. Supplementing juices (vegetable and fruit) is a more moderate way of fasting and allowing for more energy to heal and pray.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Also it has to be clean water. Tap is filled with fluoride and chlorine.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just be careful not to drink too much water as it can poison you, and water poisoning can be fatal.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I've seen an amazing documentary lately about fasting.Couldn't link it cause it's in french. But it says it's a way to find back a balance you can't get with a full stomach. It helps recover from soooo many diseases.

After the 3d to 5th day of fasting the lactic acid phase is over and you start to feel great actually. You don't feel like you're "starving" anymore. Your cells put themselves in a kind of self-preservation mode and find back natural abilities. Then your immune system is at its best. People of course drink a lot f water during their fasting therapy.
You can appearantly quit food for 40 days and still you'd be alive. We basically work as pinguins and many others mammals for what concerns food and energy management.
They noticed HUGE improvements and success in chemiotherapy when the patient fasted before this horrible torture technique.

Eating too much and badly is the best shortcut for # health. Kind of well known.
Plenty of studies have been done on that topic but it still considered as evil medicine as big pharma can't make money out of empty stomaches.

So to me that would be the best medicine. Jesus said it a long time ago and many before him.
"it's all within you" no need to press external buttons (drugs) and then see all the side effects.

Anyway better start to remember what an empty belly is.
Many living-refuse-lorries will fall from high when SHTF...
edit on 4-5-2012 by CityFarmer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am aware of the healing qualities of water as my sister in law is a nutritionist and swears by it. I also run a small bookshop, and have sold many copies of this book:

www.watercure.com...

Check out the author, he has a lot to say on the matter and well respected. (F Batmanghelidj)
He also wrote abook called Your Bodies Many Cries For Water.
As mentioned earlier, too much water can poison you.
Ever had a bottle of Evian? spell it backwards.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Fasting is a natural way to allow your body's healing processes to work at full steam. However, the longest I have ever made it on water alone was 4 days and then I was so weak, I couldn't walk or do anything well. I know many in the Bible went longer

So Fasting clearly does not work as it will surely kill you
And stop reading the dammed bible as that will not help you either
As for natural remedies
Whiskey hot water and honey does you more good than harm

Cran

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

...Way to pick out a small part of my post and get confused.
2nd.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace
reply to post by Clearskies

Fasting is a natural way to allow your body's healing processes to work at full steam. However, the longest I have ever made it on water alone was 4 days and then I was so weak, I couldn't walk or do anything well. I know many in the Bible went longer

So Fasting clearly does not work as it will surely kill you
And stop reading the dammed bible as that will not help you either
As for natural remedies
Whiskey hot water and honey does you more good than harm

Cran

Or you could try to do your own research. Very good for health as well.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

Have you tried just hot water with honey?

I mean whiskey sounds good, but I was j/w.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Drink water everyone, And hey about the Evian backwards statement is there any good bottled waters to drink?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Any herbs anyone can recommend that wouldn't violate T&C please do.
edit on 6-5-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: IE: white sage

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Burdock root occasionally and dandelion root.
Also sheep sorrel and ginseng.

top topics

join