It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Elite Starting To Turn On Each Other?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In the last few years there have been some things that have happened that is making me thing that the Elite or the 1% or the Illuminati or whatever you like to call them are starting to turn on each other.

First was the banks, everyone knows that all the banks are just owned by the same people (bloodlines) they are monitored and watched and very tightly controlled, so what happened with all the backstabbing and bank closing and court cases etc.. late 2010 and 2011.

Secondly all the media and newspapers are owned by the same elite group, so we only get to see what the mainstream media allow us to see, but in 2011 The News Of The World in England was put through the ringers with phone tapping scandals and unethical reporting (what newspaper doesn't we all knew this) and put Rupert Murdoch in court. Eventually Britains biggest newspaper was closed down after over 100 years of production.

In 2010/2011 there was a massive media circus about British politicians using there expenses to pay for second homes, and other such luxuries some of the top guys were sacked and even taken to court and charged with criminal offences, but since politics began all politicians did this so why did it come out then and got such massive media.

In Britain lately an MI6 spy was found dead in hotel room stuffed in a bag this has been shrouded in conspiracy and has apparently really unsettled some big wigs in London. news.sky.com...

There have been a lot of news stories that I can't remember at this moment, but when I see them I think there is something not right there, the elite seem to be attacking each other.

Do you have a feeling that the Elite are starting to turn against each other and if so any information or links about this would be much appreciated.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If any elite turn on each other, all liabilities will be whipped and scolded, so as not to lose potentially powerful assets, make enemies, or make a scene. If that doesn't work, they'll be cut, discredited, and/or forever silenced.

That's how they roll in the highest circle of society.
edit on CFridaypm515145f45America/Chicago04 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Just study History the so called Elite have always back stabbed one another
It is a form of Kudos to them
You have to remember they are Psychopaths and do what Psychopaths do best.
A leopard does not change it's spots they say.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The only way they will turn on eachother is if they lose trust in eachother. If Corzine is thrown in jail then they may start to turn on one another but it will take something like this to trigger it.

Corzine is a made man so to speak. He stole 1.6 billion and is still free! I would love to see him in prison.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The only way they will turn on eachother is if they lose trust in eachother. If Corzine is thrown in jail then they may start to turn on one another but it will take something like this to trigger it.

Corzine is a made man so to speak. He stole 1.6 billion and is still free! I would love to see him in prison.
I am looking up Corzine now thanks.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The royal and elitist families can be thought of as one big family. Like any other family, they will have their disputes. At the end of the day, they all care for each other more than they care for anyone outside of the family. The only difference in this metaphor is that they are related through inbreeding and suffer physical and mental diseases that complicate the issue.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Apparently, movements like Occupy are starting to keep SOME of them up at night...

They are afraid, VERY AFRAID of public revolt. Their shills then go about spreading the nonsense that they "want" or "expect" unrest
but that is COMPLETELY UNTRUE.

We can CLEARLY see through such propaganda as we recall EVERY event in history where our African-American citizens became extremely outraged over an event in this country. When they are angry, and threaten to come together in unity and take the "law into their own hands" things SURELY begin to go their way whether the evidence points to them being right or wrong...

Public unrest is VERY FEARED. History CLEARLY reveals it to be the ONLY path that seems to get any attention though. All else falls on DEAF EARS. Certainly NOT a good lesson to teach a public.
Especially a public consisting of HUGE MASSES of ANGRY and DISSATISFIED folks everywhere across the nation...

edit on 4-5-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is a group of people that would sell their own mother if the price is right.
As an above poster said..they are psychopaths and will eventually turn on one another without a sideways glance.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Well everything has a price
And there can only be one a bit like Highlander
And that will probably be
Tony Blair

Cran

new topics

top topics

join