It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Ad Destroys the Entire Establishment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by talkingfree
hello friends.
signed today to respond to this post.

so I'm not American but if I was definitely would vote Ron Paul.

What I came here to say is:

That I would not be surprised that Ron Paul was killed or suddenly dies mysteriously in strange ways.

thank you.
edit on 5-5-2012 by talkingfree because: thank you

Welcome to ATS

Nice to know you registered to respond to the thread

Thinking something will happen to RP scares me
because i know they are able to hurt him in multiple of ways

They most also know that we have expose the corrupted elites that governs the country
we know what they can do to acheive their goals like killing 3000 innocent americans on 9/11

If Ron Paul is even remotely touch by them
it will be their ends .. the population will absolutly not tolerate if RP is killed
a enormous civil war will happen in the USA and they will go down with it
but by letting RP live for the moment they still can count on their strategy of deception
lie and deny on everything ... the usual

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I agree, Ron Paul would be a shining target to the elite and establishment types. We can only hope that if he wins, the Secret Service would stop worrying about prostitutes and pay more attention to the only man that can turn this mess around from the inside.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Hey knuckles I see what you mean. They got me there for a moment LOL. They like stirring the pot and must laugh their butts off at the replies eh?

Anyway - I had fun writing my post and wouldn't change a word about what I said about Ron Paul, he is the best shot we have of decency and integrity representing all of who are fed up. Yes, I would disagree with some issue with him - but he loves this country and it's people.

Nice trolling you trolls LOL

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Starred! I wish I could flag but I have no idea how to flag a thread. How do I flag a post?

Thanks in advance!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul-unstoppable force
Status quo- immovable object

Think about it?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
Being from the UK, and not hearing a word about Ron Paul on Sky News or BBC , I am amazed he has made it through to this stage, there has not been a mention in the media?

He is bringing the USA together, carry on at this rate he will be bringing the world together.

A very clever man, who knows the system is against him, but his years of experience and wisdom seems to have worked well to get him this far, lets hope this is a beginning of something very special !

He already exposed the corrupt MSM from CNN
the most trusted news on TV is their phrase

Full Interview with Gloria Borger
advanced at 7:55 when he lose patience

This is how one sided and arrogant they are
are they so much ignorant or brainwashed
trying to bash him all the time for their war agenda to succeed

I think Gloria Borger is a blue masson .. let me explain
everybody that are inteligent would know that if you support Ron Paul
then you support the constutition and the freedom, justice rights of any person
you must be very deranged not to be part of these peacefull laws
that will obviously restore america and bring a certain balance on earth
i want this .. who wouldnt want that
and dont give me a war on terror reason with a OBL or Ahmadinejad terror plot to make fear
fear is the perfect reasons to steal a country it give the government a reason to go against the enemy..
the elite are so powerfull and control so many things in this country
that only them have to power to put the US on its knee
with an invisible enemy created of tin air to fullfill their hidden goals
they could have put a chinese man on TV saying he is from a cave
its easy to record any video and make falsify information for everyone to see
and its always from an anonymous source

how many hundreds of thousand of loyal masson followers they have in the US ?
all of this has been their plan for ages to directly coincide with 2012
Ron Paul is the only one who can fight them and their evil plans of more wars

any expert on the massons here ? ..
questions : is Netanyahu a masson ?
or simply just a zionist like the 3 other candidate (Romney, Newt, Santorum)
pretty sure they are massons .. guess whos not.. the one they keep bashing on
thats why he make so much sense when he speak more then all 3 combined

RON PAUL 2012
for yrs we didnt have a candidate in the elections that worth voting for

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
LOL, one last thing before I need to get to work. Was just talking to my 21 year old daughter, and told her about the post I just made here, and she said the funniest thing to me I just had to share, even though I don't exactlly know her reference, will have to look it up later....anyways she said.....

"Honey Badger don't take no SH#T ! cracked me up,....maybe one of the younger members here can tell me what she meant?! Is it just obvious, or is there something going over my head? lol, wouldn't be the first time...

Shar....♥

Basically saying doesn't matter what the shills say, Ron Paul can take any # thrown at him.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
Its Ironic that he ( Ron Paul ) says he is a Conservative and a Republican !

but for the things he says it Sounds so Much like a Libertarian (nice edit.... hmmmm) Liberal as
he should of been his Own Party it does not look good for Paul..

Why he's Pro People Anti Government ( as I See it )
( as Hows things were then & of whats Happening now During the Bush Administration & After )

well what would Happen if he did become President
( as we all Know the TPTB wouldn't Allow [ask Jesse Ventura] )

He Would eventually Pull those 3 Romney Greenwich and Scumbag Racist (Torquemada) Santorum into some form of Power Control Payroll Secretary of Defense , National Security , foreign affairs , Vice President ?

Would I Vote for him NO For the Reasons Above

that Im a Liberal

From the Last Republican in the White House

I tend to think this would Happen form Sure ...

From People like this

edit on 5-5-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

dude, don't you mean Libertarian? meaning Ron Paul likes FREEDOM.

not Liberal------ LiberTARIAN.

possible massive dis-info agent detected, trying to blur the lines between LIBERAL and LIBERTARIAN.

WARNING POSSIBLE DISINFORMATION
edit on 5-5-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
How can we NOT agree with this man

Sorry but people not voting for him
dont diserve to be named --> American Patriots
and supporters of Justice and Freedom

Definition of PATRIOT: one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests

www.merriam-webster.com...

I am Ron Paul all the way, But I do not consider myself a patriot anymore after having seen this definition of it. I have an absolute disrespect for the way the "authority" runs this place. I believe they should be 'Leaders' not 'authority' anyway. At least that is the way this place started out, or so I thought.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dwel13R

Definition of PATRIOT: one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests

I am Ron Paul all the way, But I do not consider myself a patriot anymore after having seen this definition of it. I have an absolute disrespect for the way the "authority" runs this place. I believe they should be 'Leaders' not 'authority' anyway. At least that is the way this place started out, or so I thought.

Wow an honest upfront Paul supporter who isn't afraid to say he hates his country.
This supports the theory that Ron Paul supporters wish for the worst for their country and see Ron Paul as the best avenue to screw the US.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Wow an honest upfront Paul supporter who isn't afraid to say he hates his country.
This supports the theory that Ron Paul supporters wish for the worst for their country and see Ron Paul as the best avenue to screw the US.

If not supporting the government, who stopped working for the people long before any of our times, means "I wish the worst" for the US, then you obviously have no clue how bad it really is and I am sure you go about your daily life as if nothing else matters. We are already screwed, have been being screwed and are currently being screwed. I don't think the government can really screw us to much further without stopping short of dragging people into the streets and killing them.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

If you have opinion about something, you will get much more respect if you express it without drawing conclusions about what I have posted. There is not one word of hate for my country stated in anything I have ever said or wrote. Disrespect for a tyrannical governing body does not indicate disrespect for my peers or the foundation of which this country was established.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

That was sooo "twisted" and really funny...TY for taking the time to clear that up for me and sharing video, lmao, apparently I have raised a child with a sence of humor...."warped" as it may be.......That's my girl...♥

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by Wolfenz
Its Ironic that he ( Ron Paul ) says he is a Conservative and a Republican !

but for the things he says it Sounds so Much like a Libertarian (nice edit.... hmmmm) Liberal as
he should of been his Own Party it does not look good for Paul..

Why he's Pro People Anti Government ( as I See it )
( as Hows things were then & of whats Happening now During the Bush Administration & After )

well what would Happen if he did become President
( as we all Know the TPTB wouldn't Allow [ask Jesse Ventura] )

He Would eventually Pull those 3 Romney Greenwich and Scumbag Racist (Torquemada) Santorum into some form of Power Control Payroll Secretary of Defense , National Security , foreign affairs , Vice President ?

Would I Vote for him NO For the Reasons Above

that Im a Liberal

From the Last Republican in the White House

I tend to think this would Happen form Sure ...

From People like this

dude, don't you mean Libertarian? meaning Ron Paul likes FREEDOM.

not Liberal------ LiberTARIAN.

possible massive dis-info agent detected, trying to blur the lines between LIBERAL and LIBERTARIAN.

edit on 5-5-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

Meaning LIber == Free, Freedom Liberty LIBER==== AL and LIBER=====TARIAN.

Libertarianism

is generally considered to be the group of political philosophies which emphasize freedom, individual liberty, and voluntary association. Libertarianism is variously defined by sources. There is no general consensus among scholars on the precise definition nor on how one should use the term as a historical category. Libertarians generally advocate a society with little or no government power.

Conservative Liberalism = NOT Ron Paul.... Because he Knows the Truth of 911 and He Mentioned it Before,
About 911 as he Mentioned Loosing Freedom for Security is Insane .... Ring a bell !!

They are generally supporters of economic liberalism and they often identify themselves as law and order-parties, which are tougher on crime and support higher levels of punishment and are more committed to fighting terrorism

en.wikipedia.org...

Classical liberalism = Some of Ron Paul.....
en.wikipedia.org...

Libertarianism has been used in modern times as a substitute for the phrase "neo-classical liberalism", leading to some confusion.

Economic liberalism = Ron Paul..... while the most Right Wing that is Unlike Ron Paul like to Chose & Control People Lives & from Expiracing Mistakes

Economic liberalism is the ideological belief in giving all people economic freedom, and as such granting people with more basis to control their own lives and make their own mistakes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Social liberalism = Ron Paul .... sees the same thing ...

Social liberalism is the belief that liberalism should include social justice. It differs from classical liberalism in that it believes the legitimate role of the state includes addressing economic and social issues such as unemployment, health care, and education while simultaneously expanding civil rights. Under social liberalism, the good of the community is viewed as harmonious with the freedom of the individual.[1] Social liberal policies have been widely adopted in much of the capitalist world, particularly following World War II.[2] Social liberal ideas and parties tend to be considered centrist or centre-left.[

My though is Ron Paul would be the Thumb
and Romney Greenwich and Scumbag Racist (Torquemada) Santorum would be the Fingers closing into the Thumb making a Fist and putting Pressure on the Thumb is My Fear... the best way i can explain...

Dis Info Agent LOL yeah you must be a Redneck in REDSTATE religious Jesus Camp Land

Ron Paul is Screwed in those States

Jesus Camp Extract Praise Bush

( Note) you think in the Future that these brainwashed Children would vote for someone Like Ron Paul

Love those Big RED Words

realclearpolitics.com
2012 Republican Presidential Nomination
2008 GOP Race on May 5, 2008 | 2008 GOP Final RCP Average
www.realclearpolitics.com...

It looks like fro the site Above that Ron Paul is Flat lined from 2/15/11 4/30/12 in the Media Polling Data

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I'm confused by your avitar which seems to indicate that you agree or acknowledge that the 2 major political parties in the USA are one in the same, which I would agree with. My perception of your avitar would lead me to believe you would support change, no?

What exactly is your concern, that Ron Paul is still one of them? Well, sure he is on some level, he knows his away around congress, but that's a good thing....and why he is able to FINALLY shed some light, and OUT SMART the corruption he has been fighting against for 30 years.

It's very telling to watch Ron Paul's speeches throughout his career.....he has fought hard, he has aged...lol...and aged well.....fine wine for sure....hope we all "toast" to him soon......♫

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattlePlastic
I agree, Ron Paul would be a shining target to the elite and establishment types. We can only hope that if he wins, the Secret Service would stop worrying about prostitutes and pay more attention to the only man that can turn this mess around from the inside.

It's my best guess that Ron Paul wouldn't enlist the traditional 'secret service' to handle his security. He could have them right now on the campaign trail but has continued to refuse. He knows they can't be trusted.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Firstly, as a non-American (Brit living in South East Asia) let me state that I hope Ron Paul wins the presidency of the US!I don't think he will be given the Republican nomination because of media coverup and fraud but I believe he stands a better chance running as a non-party individual candidate (hopefully with Jesse Ventura as his running mate) and then I can see them cleaning up the politics of the US, which in turn will clean up the world and stop the interference caused by US nationalist policy.

Having said this Ben81, I do not see why you have to involve Israel? They will attack Iran with or without US blessing, if Iran decides to try to utilise fusion for weapons grade material, for their own survival. Ron Paul is not anti Israel, he is just pro USA and believes its time Israel was able to stand up for itself. If under Ron Paul the US pulls all the funding of Israel, I just hope it does the same with the Palestinians, Egyptians and other arab countries, to be fair! However, if Israel is threatened with destruction by the Islamic world then the US should step in and stand by its ally. That's my opinion.

I am not sure where your from Ben81, are you American? Your Enlish language skills are hard to follow, perhaps you could take a little more care when presenting an argument, their are online translation programmes that could help! Please forgive me, I do not mean to insult you, its just a suggestion

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Great ad... True, factual, and to the point.
As much as i support Ron Paul i don't believe he will win.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyl22
What if Ron Paul somehow actually does get elected. (I am voting for him even if I have to write him in). Let's say for the sake of the argument that he win's the popular vote by such a landslide that they cannot BS him out of it. So Ron Paul becomes president. Yet no one who is responsible for gutting our country is arrested. Let's say attacks then start to occur immediately in every major city to try and make him look inept. Would the people still believe they made the right decision? That is what worries me

First of all, Ron Paul is NOT going to be elected. It doesn't matter if he decides to run as Third Party.

For the sake of discussion, IF Paul were elected, he would either comply with TPTB or he will be taken out.

The Paulites are so naive it's incredible.

There is a difference between the GOP and the Dems. The Dems have been infiltrated & taken over by the Far Left who want the US to collapse quickly. They will do this by racking up as much debt as possible to collapse the currency. The USD will be worthless and the country will collapse into food riots, etc. The new government that will emerge out of the chaos will be a Third World totalitarian socialist state under fealty to the UN. The US will no longer be a sovereign nation.

TPTB behind the GOP may be NWO, but they want to maintain US hegemony as long as possible. That means they will do what they have to maintain the USD. This will buy the US citizen some time to prepare for the inevitable collapse of our oil-based economy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join