It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Ad Destroys the Entire Establishment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I told a friend who claimed to be an Independent that he truly was NOT one because he would NEVER vote for RP because he was a Republican. personally I don't support party lines and the only other person I ever voted for was Ross Perot.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

I told a friend who claimed to be an Independent that he truly was NOT one because he would NEVER vote for RP because he was a Republican. personally I don't support party lines and the only other person I ever voted for was Ross Perot.

Not to be too off topic, but I am only using words people know.
I am democratic Idealy, but I don't support either party.
Reasons should be obvious, besides not liking labels. (all talking uses labels, mostly called "nouns")
I am Dustytoad. That IS all.

(I agree)

^ STAR ^
7 billion stars should be on the post above this... For all the People who Don't want this bull.. I don't know anyone who does. I want to have kids, If they're free... I have a Big horse in this race even after I have moved on from here.

edit on 5/5/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

What anger?

God, you people are so silly to a point where you assume that I'm angry? I could care less actually!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
hello friends.
signed today to respond to this post.

so I'm not American but if I was definitely would vote Ron Paul.

What I came here to say is:

That I would not be surprised that Ron Paul was killed or suddenly dies mysteriously in strange ways.

thank you.
edit on 5-5-2012 by talkingfree because: thank you

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ron Paul is a carefully chosen and planned candidate.
Don't be so naive to think that he is the only one who knows the truth.
All politicians in Washington know what is going on.
From the day he will be elected this country will go down, this is all planned folks.
They need a scapegoat and the scapegoat will be Ron Paul.
From the day he is elected we will be crying that we have been screwed.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
How can someone NOT support Ron Paul? It's very easy when said person relies on services that he would cut, like school subsidies for special needs children and equal protection laws that allow them to go to school, also something he doesn't believe in...

It's very easy to love the top message and ignore the rest, unless it's the rest that affects you severely.

He's dangerous to anyone who relies on any sort of help from the feds.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
How anyone can trust ANY republican after Reagan and the two Bushes, not to mention Nixon, is beyond me. And yes, the dems aren't much better, but I cant after seeing the abuses of all these republicans,trust any republican, EVER. I don't care WHAT they claim to be for, they talk a great game, but when they get in its always about benefiting the rich and corporations at the expense of the working man. That's the way it has always been and Ron Paul is NO different. IF you think he is, you are delusional.
edit on 5-5-2012 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Imagine, for a moment, the size of the hole left behind if suddenly there was no "Ron Paul." Win or lose, Ron Paul is a national treasure.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I like Ron Paul, but the sad thing is he is not going to win. The power in this country are the people with the money. The truth is Ron Paul could have 99% of american citizens backing him, but it's the 1% who will keep him out of office because he is dangerous to their world domination plans and because he will cause them to lose millions in future investments like the kind Dick Cheney made in Iraq with his contractor buddies and he got billions out of it. Ron Paul is a threat to their war profiteering.

The person who will win will be the one who is a Freemason and is onboard with destroying the constitution and further amending our bill of rights. There is a hierarchy to the people destroying this nation.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Lol, what does he need ads for?
He don't need people voting for him, he got thugs to take over delegate rooms. Who will then go on to the national convention to take that over too.

Ron Paul the Tyrant with a brownshirt jackboot army of thugs is the answer if nobody will vote for him. hahaha

Ron Paul supporters are in for the fail of their lives.

Thats called he's winning. i dont understand this mentality.. your okay when the others are ahead and winning and thier side is controlling the conversation .. but if ron pauls people get on top and they start winning and controlling the conversation.. some how he's cheating? thats called your candidate is loosing.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
lets betray the will of the people and steal the election !!!

that will show everyone how anti-establishment paul is !!!!!

wait, what ?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by McTurbo

tinfoiltp and his mate outkast searcher are always trashing ron paul in every single thread.
dont even bother getting into a debate with them.

ive even noticed they go out of their way to start arguments and derail RP threads.

edit on 5-5-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Am I the only one who views RP as the next Kennedy. I mean, even if he does get elected, he has to play ball. The Rothschilds have too much invested to let someone like him mess with it. I hate to make potentially baffling comparisons, but you know who else captured their nations enthusiasm with promises of change and betterment of their people. Hitler. Stalin falls under that category too. I have seen too much in the history books to believe that he will change anything for the better. If he does, I hope the reprisal isn't as severe as it was with Kennedy, but something tells me that he's gonna be just another unwitting accessory to the downward spiral that your country is currently in. Sadly enough, even worse forbodings can be had. I can honestly see your country splitting into factions (neo-feudalism) within the next 25 or so years, so he might be an accessory to that (looks more likely than him actually changing the system.)
edit on 5/5/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You do mean the "Republicrats" right? There is literally no difference in the ideologues held by either party. The only difference lies in the issues they bring up in their platform and the ways they *claim* they will deal with them. Your political process is beyond broken. I'm not even sure that your leaders are elected anymore. Control of your government was ceded over to the banking cartel in 1933, with the Emergency Banking Act, so your country doesn't even exist as a democracy anymore. The election campaigns are just a farce to make people think that they can vote for change. Think about it. You have usually 3 candidates towards the end who are all part of the top 1% (RP included, he was a very well paid doctor and later the Surgeon General). And you wonder why nothing ever diverts from the "game plan" that the Rothschilds have for your country.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

haha The the dead-obvious proof in my eyes that RP will never change a thing for the better is the fact that he's on the ballot lol. If he was really a threat to the establishment, you never would have even known who he was, in all likelihood.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I dont think its the fact people aren't voting for RP it's the fact they aren't counting his votes.... Republicans have an agenda and RP isn't a part of it.....
It's A Fit Up

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
thanks for sharing

ron paul will be our next president

big changes in the works

thank you

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Obama gave similar speeches.. giving the public what they wanted to hear.. and look were it got them.

I feel Ron will die... how is anyones imagination if he succeeds.

If he fails.. he will retire on whatever funds his attempt has garnered.. This is his last political attempt. He will no longer be senator after his term expires.

I feel if he does become elected as president, he will place a vice in America in the likes that no one has ever imagine...

Though many are jobless or clueless.. he does not have the knowledge to assist them... only those who have a foundation and awaiting the opportunity to run their lives.. Those who are not as fortunate will be left to defend themselves.

How will those with nothing continue to live around those who use boundaries and guns to protect what they have garnered? Anarchy...

Yes.. Ron is creating a frenzie and teaching others how to control the system.. but following a set of rules is not the same as unifying a country.

Just as there are individuals secure in one organization, there will always be deceit in other individuals not in the loop.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Great ad. The current government is getting out of control. If we don't make radical changes soon, there are going to be major problems. We are entering a police state, and not only that, we are entering a collapsed economy that is going to leave many people without work or even government aid.

Many people I know are unable to find work, and those that do often earn very few hours or less than minimum wage as waitresses. I just read an article in the paper that mentions that colleges are going to be with-holding official transcripts from people who cannot repay their student loans, thus preventing them from getting work or furthering their education.

The view from my window of the people around me suggests radical problems. Three of my friends just went homeless. Countless are living with their parents or other relatives, but what happens when they can't do that anymore? These are people that want to work, but can't.

The current government refuses to even believe that these problems exist, but they do, and when you have enough hungry people in the streets there will be resistance.
edit on 5-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join