Ron Paul Ad Destroys the Entire Establishment

page: 2
172
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Lol, what does he need ads for?
he got thugs to take over delegate rooms. Who will then go on to the national convention to take that over too.



If by thugs you mean the American people, great.


No, the american people overwhelmingly picked anyone but Ron Paul.

They voted you fail.




posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Lol, what does he need ads for?
he got thugs to take over delegate rooms. Who will then go on to the national convention to take that over too.



If by thugs you mean the American people, great.


No, the american people overwhelmingly picked anyone but Ron Paul.

They voted you fail.


The 1% which control everything ?

You know that 1% is not the majority

there is also a 99% that have the same importance has the 1%
edit on 5/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)


+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 




They voted you fail.


Lol, just in case you aren't aware, dead people and people who don't exist arent supposed to count.


Although, your friends in the GOP made them count for Romney in almost all the primaries. It's oh so easy to fake it when the voting machines decide who wins. Weird how he (Romney) sucks so bad in caucus states isn't it? It's not the people who are bending the rules.


Still haven't met one Romney supporter, where's his crowds? Oh yeah, that's right they don't exist, but he won because that's what Gloria Borger and all her fake friends in the MSM told you. So sad.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Lol, what does he need ads for?
he got thugs to take over delegate rooms. Who will then go on to the national convention to take that over too.



If by thugs you mean the American people, great.


No, the american people overwhelmingly picked anyone but Ron Paul.

They voted you fail.


The 1% which control everything ?

You know that 1% is not the majority

there is also a 99% that have the same importance has the 1%
edit on 5/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)


No the people who voted in all the states. They counted the votes and Paul came up losing.
It's called an election, where you take the results and see clearly who the winner is.
In Paul's case anyone with the remotest abillity at comprehension can see he failed to win.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 




They voted you fail.


Lol, just in case you aren't aware, dead people and people who don't exist arent supposed to count.


Although, your friends in the GOP made them count for Romney in almost all the primaries. It's oh so easy to fake it when the voting machines decide who wins. Weird how he (Romney) sucks so bad in caucus states isn't it? It's not the people who are bending the rules.


Still haven't met one Romney supporter, where's his crowds? Oh yeah, that's right they don't exist, but he won because that's what Gloria Borger and all her fake friends in the MSM told you. So sad.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)


You will find out about Romney's crowd when the national convention takes place. The Paulheads will be flashmobbed and clueless as the balloons and confetti fall as Romney is named the nominee, matching the will of the voters evidenced by the Primary seasons voting in all the States.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yes we can all hold hands together and sing Ron Paul for president or we can really look about what's going on. These elections don't matter, just look at the 2000 election. This man will make a lot of powerful people angry and scared. They will do anything to stop him, even if that means assassination. Lets look at JFK, he wanted to sign executive order 11110 and tried to audit the FED. Look where that got him?

The election system is another control mechanism, it projects the illusion of choice. We have none, to think the citizens of the US have any power in Politics is a joke. Well how can you say that Kang? We have the congress and Senate! Yes we do, but like most people, they are susceptible to corruption. The Senate and House both passed NDAA with full swing. Oh but wait, that was for national security, never mind.

The only way we'll be free is a Utopia, this country was founded by men that preached equal rights for all men, while they had slaves on their plantations.

All we need is this:



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The laughingly misnamed PATRIOT act was signed, I believe, 11 days after 9/11,

This single act is the most unconstitutional act in American history.

The American people thanked GWB for passing it by reelecting him.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Yes we can all hold hands together and sing Ron Paul for president or we can really look about what's going on. These elections don't matter, just look at the 2000 election. This man will make a lot of powerful people angry and scared. They will do anything to stop him, even if that means assassination. Lets look at JFK, he wanted to sign executive order 11110 and tried to audit the FED. Look where that got him?

The election system is another control mechanism, it projects the illusion of choice. We have none, to think the citizens of the US have any power in Politics is a joke. Well how can you say that Kang? We have the congress and Senate! Yes we do, but like most people, they are susceptible to corruption. The Senate and House both passed NDAA with full swing. Oh but wait, that was for national security, never mind.

The only way we'll be free is a Utopia, this country was founded by men that preached equal rights for all men, while they had slaves on their plantations.

All we need is this:


I certainly agree about how it was handled with JFK. There is one minor difference ~ back then people had no idea what EO 11110 was all about, if they even knew he had signed it.

Ron Paul has educated tens of thousands of people, not to mention there are a hundred and one other signs that a blind man couldn't miss that the Fed has eaten our lunch. If they killed him, or even cheated him out of the election, what do you think the reaction would be? Seems to me like they might have a tiger by the tail this time around and they know it. They're arming themselves to the teeth with draconian legislation AND bullets. It won't end well.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was more amazed of the second Obama video. But, like I have said before in previous threads, there is nothing difference between Bush1, Clinton, Bush2, and now Obama. They all talk the talk but never walk the walk. I guarantee you, the way these Politicians and there Cohorts walk around DC and act like Kings and Queens at social functions and whatever else they are doing it doesn't seem far fetched that all of them laugh at all of us. I personally know someone who started working for the Bush1 campaign as a Young Republican. Over the years I have ran into him and he acts more and more like he rules the World and no one is worthy in his presence (maybe not that bad but you get the point).

Remember, these are basically normal people like you and me but have the Power that none of us will ever have. It only makes sense because as soon as Obama picked Biden and Hillary for there roles in his Government I knew it was all a sham again just like every other one before him. Dick Cheney and Rumsfield with Bush?? And you all didnt see that one coming either?? All of these people in Power have been there for 20+ to 40+ years and are still there, even with Term Limits.

So, the question becomes whether Ron Paul isnt just spewing the same crap and when he is elected he will be taken behind closed doors and "talked" to. Now, if right away he picks up key People in power spots that will have his back no matter what, than basically all we are doing is having a little Coup on our hands which would suit me just fine.
edit on 4-5-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


No...actually, they didnt. My state has yet to hold their primary in this silly some states get to go first system. As for the delegate selection process...we didnt make those rules either, the RNC did and now they don't like the way its playing out..



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69
 
Those slaves were getting paid and not whipped and caned like everyone likes to paint it. They also were respected. Not every slave owner. And didnt one of our founders have a kid with his Maid or something?? Hmmmm....who was that guy again??

edit on 4-5-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


Why do we have to choose? As you said:



Currently the government is ruining the entire country They signed so many new laws against the constitution since 9/11 that you wonder weither they are retarded or was it all planned.


Clearly they are retarded & it was all planned, and they are evil bastards to boot!!



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
The laughingly misnamed PATRIOT act was signed, I believe, 11 days after 9/11,

This single act is the most unconstitutional act in American history.

The American people thanked GWB for passing it by reelecting him.


Naming that act PATRIOT
is an insult to humankind inteligence

Hypocrites at max
they have destroyed the Heart of the USA
its time to expose the traitors that they are



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by Ben81
 


one word.....nice



"Nice?" That's it?


I just brought everyone out of their bedrooms wanting to know why I just yelled, "THAT WAS F**KING KICK ASS!!!"


I want to buy whoever made that ad a bottle of 16-year-old Single Malt scotch.
edit on 5/4/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
That's not a Ron Paul ad right?

It's just fan made


It's Ron Paul Porn.



And as a side note...thanks to eveyone in this thread declaring people who don't think just like you do as non

-patriots, damaged goods, and unreasonable.

That's just the way to bring this country together



Are you upset?



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What if Ron Paul somehow actually does get elected. (I am voting for him even if I have to write him in). Let's say for the sake of the argument that he win's the popular vote by such a landslide that they cannot BS him out of it. So Ron Paul becomes president. Yet no one who is responsible for gutting our country is arrested. Let's say attacks then start to occur immediately in every major city to try and make him look inept. Would the people still believe they made the right decision? That is what worries me



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


Can we get a ban on these back-slapping posts/threads?

It seems that whenever Ron Paul takes a #, his fans rush to post the news of it.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


Can we get a ban on these back-slapping posts/threads?

It seems that whenever Ron Paul takes a #, his fans rush to post the news of it.


I like them - a LOT - you don't have to read them you know - the name Ron Paul is always in the title.

I like the term Ron Paul Porn. I'm addicted, have to have my fix, usually late at night. I'm glad I can always find it on the Daily Paul and here. I just wish there were MORE of it....miss his congressional floor speeches.
I'll take Rand Paul too. I figure if we do not make it with RP, we will make it with RP.



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana
 


Wow, you really don't know who Rand Paul is do you?

I've often had to remind RON Paul supporters that RAND Paul is a totally different animal. He's NOT his father!



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
That's not a Ron Paul ad right?

It's just fan made


It's Ron Paul Porn.



And as a side note...thanks to eveyone in this thread declaring people who don't think just like you do as non-patriots, damaged goods, and unreasonable.

That's just the way to bring this country together


Nope, not Ron Paul porn... kind of a derogatory statement if you ask me. More like a very good video made by a Ron Paul supporter.
As a side note... I don't remember anyone declaring others as non-patriots and the like. Nobody was attacking you personally, let alone making condescending statements. At least not at this point in this thread.
Let the empty can rattle the most I guess.
The way to bring this country together is to understand that we all have a basic right to freedom, and we all have a responsibility to follow the constitution, which are both things that Ron Paul supports. And yes, even you, outkastsearcher, have the right to free speech. May you never lose it.





new topics

top topics



 
172
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join