It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla Secret/Free Energy...in my e-mail?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
hi all, not sure where to post this....
I was gettin ready for work today and decided to check my e-mails before i left so i am putting this up as fast as i can because i cant lose my job but...
I found this link in my spam mail folder, not even really sure why i opened it, i usually dont but this one stood out for me, so i did and i was surprised that the first line of the e-mail was this...

Hello,
Discover the suppressed free electricity of Nikola Tesla Revealed
Please Click The Link Here After nearly 90 years of suppression is now out in the open

...and then the link
Tesla Secret

you'll never pay the electric company another dime...
When you discover how to tap into 4.5 Megawatt-hours of FREE radiant energy-with this recently exposed invention leaked from the governments top-secret folders, after nearly 90 years of suppresion!

I am asking you all to check it out, i did, i dint get any viruses and the video, if the information is real, is full of great information. But i had to keep asking myself "is this real" (at the end of the video i realized it WAS an ad but...
I have read lots about Tesla and beleive that he was onto something when he died and his work disappeared, but could this really be some of his work or just another bit of dis-info put out there by someone wanting a buck? I dont know, i know nothing about the diagrams and electronics involved that are discussed in the video.

So..is there anyone that can or has built anything like this before? Is there any other information on the internet or in books anywhere about this tech? Are AC generators dangerous?
Can anyone give any other information about this...

The video goes on to tell how Tesla made great enemies and you wont see his name in books or on tv, but how his inventions paved the way for most of the electrical devices we rely on today.

I would love to sit here and discuss this with you all to learn more but as i said i have to work but i WILL be checking back as soon as i can.
I paused the video when the informaTION about parts and diagrams came up so dont miss it...( you can go back a page and restart the video like i did if you need to.

yES at the end of the video they are selling some book but with the information given in the video they ask for $50 dollars and give a "60 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee."

I guess my other questions would be, is it worth it?
Is it worth risking 50 bucks, even with the gaurantee?
Is it even really Tesla's free energy device or just something someone is selling?
IS THIS the end of corporate control of the greatest natural resource EVER?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
NO ITS NOT...just an advertisement for money...yours not mine....and just because they offer a money back deal does not mean you will ever see it again...there is a reason it went to your junk mail box...because it is junk...sorry
edit on 5/4/2012 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/2012 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Seriously?

I hope you're just trying to get people to click on the link so you earn some money, but I doubt it.
Just so you know, it's against the TOS to do so. Well, it's not really against the TOS, but they will charge you 2 dollars per page view.

Let me guess, you gave some websites your email address, right?
I'll take it from the "I usually just ignore these emails" that you put your name on some mailing list.

TLDR: You're getting scammed.

edit on 4-5-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
niether of you had time to watch the video please watch it then respond, my questions are in regards to the information that is given freely in the video,

also not my website, sry if you think it but its not.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by owtFsink

Thanks so much for sharing this video. I can't watch all of it right now, but I will definitely watch it later.

It's about time clean, renewable, virtually limitless energy was released to those willing to learn about it. The government has been stingy and corruptive for far too long...now, it's our turn to expand in a productive manner. This is our day to shine. And we will continue to spread it.

Thanks again!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
well, since i am late for work now anyways i wanted to add some speculative hindsight on the topic...

Is it possible, if the information in the video is accurate and true, that corporate power companies have been using this technology all along and selling it to cunsumers at inflated prices?
that would make me real mad...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

no, looking for a room-mate, the e-mail it was sent from seemed like a personal g-mail account....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sorry guy but I'm not paying 20 buck so I can make someone else rich, now if I could get this without paying then maybe we could talk,

It's a scam site
edit on 4-5-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

But i had to keep asking myself "is this real" (at the end of the video i realized it WAS an ad but...

Stop and think about this a second.

4.5 megawatt hours of electricity is enough to power nearly 1,000 average homes. This device requires, allegedly, no fuel, and just sits there, producing energy.

If it worked as advertised, do you not think someone would set one of these up and start charging a flat-rate of, say, $20/month for electricity? Spread across even a mere 200 homes - that's $4K/month income. That's more than enough to maintain a local distribution grid - and you would have an ROI within a few years at most.

More enterprising individuals could undercut the prices of every regional supplier of electricity (since they have to pay for fuel) and literally take over the energy industry.

If it works, why hasn't this been done?

Suppression? - Do you really think such an economic gem could be suppressed? There is a laundry list of drugs that are illegal; detectives go so far as to monitor people's utility usage to find hydroponic setups and bust, literally, underground green-houses run off of synthetic lighting sources. Yet, people still set them up and the industry circulates tens of billions - if not trillions - annually.

These Tesla energy devices that get advertised are less complex and involved than even a basic hydroponics setup (let alone one using appropriate synthetic sources with tweaked nutrient formulas for the species being grown).

Just a little critical thought I pass along.

The video goes on to tell how Tesla made great enemies and you wont see his name in books or on tv, but how his inventions paved the way for most of the electrical devices we rely on today.

Tesla is a person who tends to get mentioned in one extreme or the other. In -basic- electronics courses; you will hardly ever get into Tesla's work. In more advanced courses dealing with industrial power and control - you will get into Tesla's work (he did, after all, develop the AC induction motor). Many people who are actually passionate about electronics spend considerable amounts of time researching Tesla and his work (both the practical and the absolute fantasies he chased after).

There is, however, a group of people (usually with little education or background in electronics/physics - formal or informal) who have developed a cult-following around Tesla.

There is one thing you have to understand about Tesla. He was a very stubborn idealist. For example - he spent a considerable amount of time attempting to develop an inertial flight system (using a series of imbalanced gyroscopes to create a net force) because he thought the airplane was simply too fragile and impractical to use as a commuter service.

One can appreciate his ability to focus on an ideal in spite of the laws/teachings of known physics (and, indeed, it is when people challenge these deeply held laws that unexpected, profound advances can be made) - but it is also worth noting that he never met with a successful design - nor has anyone been able to, with modern materials capable of testing his model to even greater extremes.

I guess my other questions would be, is it worth it?

That really depends upon what you are looking for.

I can pretty much guarantee that the book is not going to have anything in it that cannot already be found in other references about Tesla's life (most of which are available for free - or are likely a more inclusive source in other commercial publishings).

However - sometimes it is worth having all the material in one spot and organized in a certain manner.

It will not be worth it, however, if you are looking to build an over-unity device; free-energy device, or something to "free you from the grid."

It will either A) not work or B) be something other than you expected (such as Tesla's "lightning tower of doom" - a network of enormous tesla-coils he planned to build to use to distribute energy without standard transmission lines... but the energy still had to be generated before-hand).

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Get 8 glasses of water
A multimeter
Some screws
Copper wire and sequence the glasses using the copper wire and screws.
Hey presto 4 volts

Water battery
Also works in soil..........ooooops sorry my bad.

sorry forgot to add, the more glasses of water you use the more electricity you get. It doubles up.
Dont believe me??????
Go to youtube
edit on 4-5-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Check out what Tesla believed he heard from mars.

There was a radio transmission that he heard yet?........

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

if you watch the vid it shows you how to make your own for 2$ for a single device or 100$ for a household unit!!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

thank you for your input, i dont know the first thing about electricity so this is why i ask questions, I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

While i had an idea of what the site was i wasnt sure and wanted to learn more so again, thanks!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
Sorry guy but I'm not paying 20 buck so I can make someone else rich, now if I could get this without paying then maybe we could talk,

It's a scam site
edit on 4-5-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

Another eason i posted this, i havent had a chance to create the design given for free in the video so i dont even know if it works, but...

If it did work i was hoping someone who could read the schematics given and knew more about the electricity than myself, could be able to create something on a larger scale to produce more energy.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Get 8 glasses of water
A multimeter
Some screws
Copper wire and sequence the glasses using the copper wire and screws.
Hey presto 4 volts

Water battery
Also works in soil..........ooooops sorry my bad.

sorry forgot to add, the more glasses of water you use the more electricity you get. It doubles up.
Dont believe me??????
Go to youtube
edit on 4-5-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

lol, gonna try this first i already have access to all the materials you listed thanks for my saturday afternoon time killer

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the Tesla Secret Free Energy is a lot more involved than that circuit kit.
The 100 to 500 ions per cubic centimeter of air has been known for quite awhile.
Perhaps Tesla deduced the cosmic source as he one said of himself in a birthday press
conference through the many years of his life. More likely Tesla measured the rays or
particles. Lord Kelvin had many static electricity circuits and this seems similar so no
its not Tesla its a Lord Kelvin free energy kit using a new circuit.

So what is Tesla free energy. I'd say using the particles and not the ions which are more
powerful. Tesla uses a volume of charged particles of undetermined size with radio like
waves to accomplish the forces for the free energy flier attributed to him as the UFO
inventor. Other inventions seem well hidden as the elite like to show off the UFO or are
the Tesla ship holders using the UFO to get money from the elite who must acquire the
money from the masses.

ED: only audio now but looks like ad page I have seen before

edit on 5/5/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Check out what Tesla believed he heard from mars.

There was a radio transmission that he heard yet?........

Planet waves.. Tesla heard planet waves that every cosmic body emits.
Thats the present day thinking such that so called gravity forces are actually a force
wave electrostaticly varying, not EM in any way and no magnetism involvement, that
control motion and forces. This discovery by Tesla is part of his Dynamic Theory of
Gravity as deduced by William Lyne and perhaps others.
ED: So yes Tesla kept this discovery secret and let people think he talked to
aliens on Mars. As part of the flying machine propulsion the cover seems to stand.

edit on 5/5/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
They do not deliver what they promise ! A friend bought Secret of the Masons from them, the picture shows what looks like a fantastic boxed set of discs plus a full presentation set. They sent of about £50 to buy it as a present for a family member, they recieved back a very basic 1 cd in a thin plastic sleeve. They now get bombarded by them for the very same Tesla information package, How to survive 2012 package among others. They never got a refund, despite many E-mails sent, but they still recieve the sales pitches through E-mail, they let me borrow the CD and although it has quite a selection of Masonic Books on it, it is not really worth the price, it is very cheaply produced and the pictures on the site would make anyone think that they were getting a truly collectable box set and supporting package, very misleading !

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Heck I think the video has been removed
Might have been only an ad. surious

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64CIf it works, why hasn't this been done?

Suppression? - Do you really think such an economic gem could be suppressed? There is a laundry list of drugs that are illegal; detectives go so far as to monitor people's utility usage to find hydroponic setups and bust, literally, underground green-houses run off of synthetic lighting sources. Yet, people still set them up and the industry circulates tens of billions - if not trillions - annually.

Your argument is weak - most of those drugs were widely used by humans for thousands of years before being made illegal. In contrast 1 person knew the exact nature of Tesla's designs and he is dead. Not to mention the energy market is orders of magnitude more profitable than drugs and therefore people will go to even greater lengths to protect their profits.

They couldn't suppress drugs because they grow naturally in the ground and people already knew how to cultivate and use them (Even still you can be executed in some places for having them!). Only Tesla knew how to build and operate his devices so its entirely possible his technology was suppressed.

There may be some truth to Tesla's ideas, but one thing is for sure - the OP's email is a scam

edit on 7-5-2012 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join