It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Buffalo Killed in Texas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by trig_grl

This is awful...today has been a terrible day at our home and this seems to solidify my loss of faith in humanity....I am so tired of crying over evil people.

I do have a question to ATS ers out there....is there some type of mythology about the birth or killing of a white buffalo and the end times?

If this earth should ever be destroyed, it will be by desire, by the lust of pleasure and self-gratification.

— Lame Deer

edit on 4-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

This is just off the top of my head. I believe that the myth had to do with the birth of the white buffalo signifying the return of the Blue Kachina (I think this is Hopi folklore). The Blue Kachina being a God or a heavenly body said to come back to earth to judge mankind. I'm not even sure how right I am about that...however, I don't think that there was any mention of the death of a white buffalo-just the birth being significant.
Either way...it's disturbing to think that someone was evil enough to slaughter this rare and beautiful for it's hide

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
they can take away the messenger, but they can never take away the message. sadly, some people must feel more pain and hate before they are ready to move on and learn how to live, obviously who did this is are among those.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
This horrible story only goes to remind me...

There are no evil animals...only evil people....

The Native Americans will find who did this evil deed.

Des

This news is sad, but I will tell you a truth that many youths like yourself, and even older people, do not know. Animals can be as cruel, as horrifying as the worst criminal out there.

Don't you know that some sea lions rape baby sea lions that are not theirs, and even murder them?...

I remember watching a video some years back of an elephant sea lion murdering a baby after raping it, while the mother is trying to stop this, but other sea lions around do nothing to stop it...

Don't you know that some elephants even rape young, and other elephants that don't want to have sex?...

WARNING EXPLICIT VIDEO THAT SHOWS A BABY ELEPHANT BEING RAPED!!!

I do not enjoy watching these, but with time, and seeing some videos like the above I have come to understand that animals can be as cruel as some humans are.

It is known that for example insects do have all out wars with other insects. Yellow jackets and bees are mortal enemies for example.

There are animals that murder for no reason than to murder like some humans do.

Also, just because there are people who are evil, you shouldn't see EVERYONE as being evil, or claim "humans deserve to be destroyed" as some people claim.

I am sure that you would not blame ALL animals for what some do, so why do you blame and curse all humans for what some do?...

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join