It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain under threat from plot to create super-powerful EU president 'that will mean the end to nat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

I have explained it several times, it's all in my previous posts, I am not going to repeat it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I am sure i made a post to this thread but it's gone and no deleted/removed message.

Mod where is my post ?

EDIT
Sorry found it www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will just add its not the EU we need to be concerned with but the hookers that run the UK and can be brought by the bankers for a few shillings.

Time to remove the bankers and the parasites and if that involves death and destruction then its a price that must be paid unless you are in the occupy movement and think you can get the MAFIA to give up crime by just talking.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Why has this thread not gotten more stars or flags?? If this was about some Chinese lantern, then the OP would have had 30+ stars by now. Again people ignore the important matters like for example the end of democracy/sovereignty.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by EvanB
Clearly the undemocratic and illegal EU are a clear and present danger to our nations sovereignty.
Illegal? Why?

I am pretty sure it would be illegal according to most countries constitution. The leaders of European countries have basically given it away so they can get top jobs in EU when they retire from politics.
Our countries are now run by a bunch of UNELECTED bureaucrats with us the people having nothing to say.

My country "Norway" is not even officially in EU since we the people voted no. But instead our prime minster went behind our back and sold us out to be a EU light member, which basically is the same thing. Whenever EU passes some law they force it down our throats and the puppies of politicians accept it all.
edit on 6-5-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Anti-Christ 101 right here gentlemen.

2nd

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Garfee

I have explained it several times, it's all in my previous posts, I am not going to repeat it.

If you say so.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Let me be clear, I am British, English to be more precise, from the City of Manchester. Born and bred and educated here. I am also European.

Great Britain is part of the European continental tectonic plate, that makes Great Britain geographically European. Like it or not. Its a simple hard fact. However, this does not mean our identity is European. Geographical presence and national identity are two totally different things.

Many British people still have the mindset from when Great Britain was a colonial superpower. Rule Britannia and all that.

Being English, I've heard a lot of British people wax lyrical about Great Britain being in the EEA, EU etc. saying we needto leave, and all that tripe. One of the recurring arguments I hear from them is that the European Parliament are a bunch of unelected officials.

Not so. On the European mainland, they get to vote for their Euro-MP's. So why don't we have the same privilege? Simple, our own government decided that we weren't intelligent enough to understand European affairs, and denied us that right, choosing to appoint our Euro-MP's on our behalf.

In the end, you should blame our government for our own marginalization, not Europe, who time and time again tried to involve us more and more. Each time they were rebuffed by our own government.

Want to know what Europe has done for us? We only have a right of free speech due to European laws. Our own laws gave us a "Negative right to the freedom of expression", which basically means we can only say what our government wanted us to. The right to the freedom of speech is a pretty fundamental right imho.

However nothing I or anyone else will say will change your mind, so please, carry on your anti-European paranoia unabated, while the rest of us just shake our heads in despair.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BMorris
On the European mainland, they get to vote for their Euro-MP's. So why don't we have the same privilege? Simple, our own government decided that we weren't intelligent enough to understand European affairs, and denied us that right, choosing to appoint our Euro-MP's on our behalf.

I didn't know that, I thought that all countries had elections for the European Parliament.

Thanks for that, now I understand a little better why the British are so much against the EU.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BMorris

Simple, our own government decided that we weren't intelligent enough to understand European affairs, and denied us that right, choosing to appoint our Euro-MP's on our behalf.

I am passionately anti-EU......but that is totally incorrect.

Of course we get to vote on who our Euro MP's are and the government do not choose or appoint them.

I may have radical opinions on the electoral processes etc but Euro elections are carried out in accordance with both UK and EU guidelines etc and are voted upon by the electorate.

What successive governments have done is renege on their previous promises of holding a referendum on continued membership of the EU despite the vast majority of UK citizens wanting the right to determine exactly who governs them.

Cameron actually stated that he was not going to 'allow' us our democratic right as HE didn't think it was right for the UK.

Even a confirmed Europhile like Peter Mandelson is now publicly stating that for the nation to be able to move forward we need to settle this matter one way or another and a referendum is imperative.

By allowing the EU to pass laws that do not require the assent of parliament is in effect a transfer of soveriegnty to a foreign power.
A such every single Prime Minister from Heath onwards and our sovereign have in effect been guilty of treason according to UK Law.

In 1975 the UK voted for membership of a free trade association, at no time was it envisaged that this meant political union and the gradual erosion and eventual demise of the UK as an independant nation state.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Poor UK! This nationalist approach is the problem: The poeple of each nation are in danger of being stripped of their rights, they only gain more and more obligations to pay for sth. they didn't want and they didn't f*** up.We are all drawn into this vicious vortex and it's time like it neverwas before for a peaceful grass roots movement bottom up to get rid of the evil that poisons the life of everyone of us ... literally...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BMorris

Great Britain is part of the European continental tectonic plate

You mean the Eurasian continental tectonic plate...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join