It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain under threat from plot to create super-powerful EU president 'that will mean the end to nat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by EvanB
Clearly the undemocratic and illegal EU are a clear and present danger to our nations sovereignty.
Illegal? Why?

In the UK we did not get a referendum on the EU treaty and resulting loss of sovereignty.. The politicians signed the treaty without our mandate thus acted illegally making the British side of the Lisbon treaty null in void..

Now.. We ALL want an in out referendum... Guess what will happen when we get it and what will happen soon if we dont??

You guys on the continent may love the EU and want to be good Europeans et al... The vast majority of us in Britain do not.. We want to trade with you and thats it.. We do not want your laws, institutions and waifs and strays thank you very much..

We are British.... NOT eurpoean....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

In the UK we did not get a referendum on the EU treaty and resulting loss of sovereignty.. The politicians signed the treaty without our mandate thus acted illegally making the British side of the Lisbon treaty null in void..
That doesn't make the EU illegal, but I understand what you mean.

You guys on the continent may love the EU and want to be good Europeans et al... The vast majority of us in Britain do not.. We want to trade with you and thats it.. We do not want your laws, institutions and waifs and strays thank you very much..
Well, we don't want your laws either, I suppose you know that we have our own laws, don't you? We are not all "waifs" and "strays".

We are British.... NOT eurpoean....
You know, in the same way you may be human and British, you can be British and European, as you really are.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I am English first and British second.
I don't consider myself European in the slightest !
I hope the whole Eurozone implodes and we can get back to normality !
The only good thing is thank feck we didn't adopt the Euro as currency !
Bad thing is we were still expected to bail it out !

Die Europe Die and make it fast and forever !

Peace

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Do you consider yourself a citizen of Earth?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Not going to happen.

Sarkozy is going to lose his Presidency which will leave Merkel on her own.

Without the Merkozy duo pushing things in Europe things are going to fall apart real quick.

Greece and Italy already have non-elected bankers as presidents and they are far from popular.

Come the elections, people all over Europe are going to vote for Independents or extreme wings.

Any move by the Eurocrats to impose a super-president will be met with stiff opposition from most European nations, too far too fast.

And now more than ever nations are better off on their own, doing their own thing with their own currency.

Even Germany has secretly printed Deutschmarks,the Dutch are very unhappy and the Greeks are going to leave.

Cosmic..

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I am British not European

We must resist this person

As personally he makes me want to puke
And Europe would not be enough for this diktator

Cran

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Even Germany has secretly printed Deutschmarks

How do you know this if it is secret
But i get your point
The Germans have the most to lose in the EuroZone crisis

Cran

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

OHhhhh.. well in that case.. you Europeans better, ahem uh ... talk about it .. before you end up the United States of Europe and your national identity, sovereignty, cultures and histories are destroyed in the name of "progress."

They will eventually created a united European super state. It's only a matter of time .. leaders have been dreaming about it for eons.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Allowing the EU the power to pass laws that take precedence over UK law without being voted on in parliament is on effect a transfer of sovereignty to a foreign power is treason and is most definately illegal.

Every Prime Minister from Heath onwards and the current monarch have been complicit in this treasonous transfer of power.

The British people had a referendum on joining a Trade Association with other European nations and not on joining a political union.

The British people have consistently and overwhelmingly expressed a desire to have another referendum on continued membership of the EU.
Both Labour and The Conservative Parties have previously stated that they would 'grant' such a wish and have both reneged on that promise.

It is a poor indictment of the outdated, unrepresentative and incestuous electoral and parliamentary system that we have that elected officials who are employed to represent the electorate can wilfully disregard the will of the people with impunity.

It is time to demand radical and drastic reform to our electoral and parliamentary processes to give the people a real and effective say in the governing of this great country and Union.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
reply to post by fourthmeal

I'm glad that we DON'T have the second amendment. We don't need guns. We have other ways of dealing with our problems than to shoot at them. Just imagine Greece with guns? It would be hell, and half of the people there would either be locked up by the military, or shot dead. Shooting at each other doesn't tend to solve much, it's the infiltration of the enemy that tends to win the battles, the gun fire just raises casualties and erodes moral.

Don't shoot the symptoms, corner the virus.

yeah they may actually have taken back their government and told the EU to stuff by now.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Clearly the undemocratic and illegal EU are a clear and present danger to our nations sovereignty.
Illegal? Why?

It dissolved constitutions and soveriegnity. Highly illegal. Treason even. Their legislations are not law, in fact alot of them are serious crimes. They go agaisnt the real law, common law, and not harming. Fascism of any form is intrinstically illegality and slavery.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I don't even think a referendum makes it legal. If you are 1 person, who knows the difference between law and legislation and is opposed to any form of totalitarinism and centralized power, especially one not responsive to the people, but in any over their heads than 99% are criminals. Because, it doesnt matter if you're ignorant of the basic instrinsic rights of all people, you are still a criminal if you obey an unjust legistlation of any kind. Or ruling, even if ia judge makes it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Do you consider yourself a citizen of Earth?

Would you like to explain why your question is relevant?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

The Rothschild global domination plan will not let the EU fall .They could care less what people want in Europe or America . The Bilderbergers are their promotional arm and take orders from them . The North American Union will be forced down our throats with equal vigor as well as the South American Union , Asian ,African , etc . I have read where the world will be broken down into Fiefdoms that will be ruled by the big boys as individual entities . Im thinking the Rockefeller family will rule America . Could that be what we are seeing in Britain now ?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The next stage of the totalitarian tiptoe.

I know exactly what is going to happen here: this whole thing will be rolled out, and the stupid multitude of sheeple will simply accept it.

People are not waking up fast enough to the agenda of the NWO.

I am very worried about the things that will happen to this world very soon.
edit on 5-5-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
While I have no love for Europe as a political entity, I have to say that I find the tone of this article to be utterly paranoid. For one thing, let us face it, although anyone with an ounce of respect for working people would rather crap acid, and vomit razor blades than praise the bloody Conservatives, they would never accept such a thing, and I have no doubt that the Euro skeptical back benches would be screaming for blood. Under this government, they would get it.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It dissolved constitutions and soveriegnity. Highly illegal.
What constitutions were dissolved?

Treason even.
I think it would be treason if it was (or is it "if it were"?) a British institution doing that, as a foreign institution we cannot talk about treason.

Their legislations are not law, in fact alot of them are serious crimes.
I think that's why their legislations need to be replicated by each country. As for some of them being serious crimes, could you please present an example? Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Because Europe is not an artificial entity, it's as physical as any country, so, if anyone was born in a place that is inside the UK, they are British, but as the UK is inside Europe they are also Europeans.

Europe is not the same thing as the European Union.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
isn't this a threat to all euro countries ?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

If it's true, yes.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join