It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just love using Bombs to blow up people in Grand Theft Auto The Ballad of Gay Tony...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just love using Bombs to blow up people in Grand Theft Auto The Ballad of Gay Tony...
Its so fun!

Do this make me a bad person?
Sometimes i just drive around in the game killing people...
edit on 4-5-2012 by Japanman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You have a weird Youtube channel.

That is all.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The ballad of Gay Tony & The Lost & The Damned were SUPER fun! Have you seen the trailer for GTA: V?? They're takin it back to San Andreas baby! WEST COAST!!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
The ballad of Gay Tony & The Lost & The Damned were SUPER fun! Have you seen the trailer for GTA: V?? They're takin it back to San Andreas baby! WEST COAST!!

No i have not seen that.
Whats the drop date?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well you found the trailer. Not sure about the release date. Hopefully October. With Max Payne 3 out, Rock Star can now fully focus on GTA:5

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
You have a weird Youtube channel.

Why is it weird?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Would some mod/admin please ban this ID10T already? His threads are more and more ridiculous everyday, not to mention he is now a known HOAXer and admittedly steals internet/cable.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Would some mod/admin please ban this ID10T already? His threads are more and more ridiculous everyday, not to mention he is now a known HOAXer and admittedly steals internet/cable.

Whats wrong with this topic? Its about gaming.. Chill the _____ out!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I got the one that had The ballad of Gay Tony & The Lost & The Damned & Grand Theft Auto IV all in one case.
So much fun!
Only 20 bucks at the used game shop!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Idk why you guys like GTA IV, it gets boring for me real fast. To me its like COD games, same sh*t different toilet..

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aktulu

Its fun to blow stuff up and find fun ways of killing the people in the city.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Japanman

Dont you get tired of that after awhile? I did, thats why i stopped playing it. I mean yea, its great doing this and that, but its pretty much doing same thing over and over again.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Aktulu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Japanman

Originally posted by TopherWayne

No i have not seen that.
Whats the drop date?

I am a member of a GTA forums, We got that trailer last October/November and haven't been told a single thing since, no release date, no features absolutly nothing, they're keeping us in the dark until sometime aft3er Max Payne 3 is released.

@Aktulu: The multiplayer really extends the gameplay experiance, I haven't played GTA IV single player in 3 years but will go on freeroam MP or even deathmatch, I love Gta IV deathmatch.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Japanman

I'm the type of player who stops at red lights and obeys traffic rules. Unless somebody hits me at a crosswalk... then I get all postal. I'm like "I pay my taxes in Liberty City and follow the rules... then some jackass like you tries to hit-n-run me as I'm walking across the street for a hotdog. You gonna pay!"

Once, I even had a dude punch me because he hit me at a crosswalk. I ran from him a dialed 911, waited for the cops, and hid to watch the fun. The cops got into a shoot out with the guy, left, and then the paramedics came. I ended up getting in his blood-stained car and got it painted.

For some reason, that seemed more evil than just beating him up.

top topics

join