It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Warning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

Originally posted by 0rbital

Groovy. Just what kind of stuff do you get the 'demons' to do that is against our laws? I was tempted to just post that you are utterly delusional but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but please answer my question.

The worst thing I know happened because of my working with demons is that my coven leader was ripped to pieces like a sheet of paper and the body had to be burned by my current coven to get rid of the mess. I was told she was in pieces all over their front porch. I guess when a demon is described as a Blood Queen, they make a big mess of things. Her ultimate goal is to manifest on the mortal plane and replace humanity with a race of demonkin. I ask the demons to bring as much pain as they can before they make the actual kill to make sure my enemies get what they earn. The demons seem to enjoy it as much I do and I get rid of a thorn in my side in the process.
edit on 9-5-2012 by ramle because: spelling error fix.

You're SICK!!!!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I know instinctively that if I tried to use one, nothing would happen... so I won't bother.
Not that I wouldn't chicken out at the last second if I was planning on it, but still. Overall, the practice sounds utterly pointless.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Well I didn't used to believe the Ouija board works but one day a friend who dabbles in witchcraft had one out. My wife, my friend, two others and myself played with it.

I still thought they were moving the planchette till we took a break. I was resting a finger on the planchette when I thought, not spoke, that one of the women was acting like an idiot.
Without any movement from me that planchette shot to yes. I was very shocked to say the least. I then wanted to play more my friend put the board away for a long time. So now I believe there is something to it. So be careful if you play with it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
ZoZo is a trickster, the current understanding is that it will impersonate and manipulate you to think that it is a dead relative, passed friend, historical figure.

Once you are comfortable, it will start doing its thing.

I have no experience with this entity, and do not wish any

For all I know, its the darkest part of you splitting from your own psyche (schizen)

Or perhaps it is a facet of Dissassociative identity disorder.

Interesting nonetheless.

Ouija boards are quite archaic as a means of communication, I would suggest if you decide to use one, to have positive people with you. Dont think of demons or angels, and these things will not manifest. I truly think that a part of our mind accesses the Noosphere in order to manifest energy, creating your subjective interpersonal (inter-trans-personal) experience. It could just as well be aliens on a different plane you are communicating with, and perhaps their custom of greeting is a good flogging, who knows? More research must be done to identify energies and their origins.

Most of what I have just posted is theoretical, and I decided to post it as a stream of thought. Dont take this as my be all and end all thought.

Just be aware of what you are doing, asking, inviting.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

just go to Toys R Us they sell them there last week i bought the sword of Micheal the arch angle
but fo real they seal them there

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'll be joining the ouija boards are dangerous crowd. I always kinda knew my house was haunted but nothing ever really bothered any of us much. After a friend saw something in the bathroom mirror and was really upset about it and my non reaction my 12 year old brilliant mind decided to try and talk to it. Went with some friends and got a ouija board and snuck it in the house. Tried it out with some success then decided to try it alone in the dark. Could not read the letters so grabbed the closest candle (a black colored jasmine scented one) and sat it on the board so I could see. I cant remember the exact response but I remember it being strange and mocking. After that all hell started breaking loose. I'd get scratches without scratching, see strange things out of the corner of my eye, and hear strange sounds. I thought I was losing my mind and finally went to my mother. After I told her everything she told me since I started this mess she would help me but I would be the one to fix it. We destroyed the board and did multiple clensings. Activity picked up then finally stopped. That would be when my mom decided I was old enough to be let in on the big secret that half my family was wiccan and didn't want the other half to know (bunch of broom closet witches since I had a couple uncles who were pastors at small churches). Without having someone close that already knew how to deal with that kind of mess I would have been in trouble. I am assuming anyone that is dabbling and using something like that would be much worse off then me.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Now that you have read this complete thread, i'm sure you will have 1000 more new ideas which will play out on your Ouija board. If this was even true, you could summons a demon on command, do you think at least one of these demons would be on tape/picture/camera as proof? Why is there always NO proof of these instances of summoning powers of the beyond.. NO ONE has proven anything when it comes to the Ouija board other then it is NOT a portal to the next world/level/universe.

If you want to try and summons a demon on your Ouija board I say go for it, record yourself for 10 days and see what you come up with and let us know, cause I want to believe too, but like everyone else, Im like the state of Missouri, SHOW ME!!

thank you,
Bud316

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
You know how when you're drunk and then someone says something to you and you get either really sad or angry? Yeah, that's what a Ouija board is. You're expecting some kind of reaction, and the expectation amplifies what you experience. Subconscious stuff. And all those spirits that you come across could very well be projections of the darker parts of your mind that you supress daily. Either way, I ain't doing all that mess. There's parts of the human mind that should just stay locked away.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

heres the deal, its not so much the actual board that causes demons to enter...it is the belief and applied thought focused through your fingertips that makes them appear. If I believed with enough focus that a pen was a pencil, you could not convince me otherwise. that kind of power can easily translate to the board via your intentions and focus on the object giving it credence.

Its not the board that draws them...its the fact that your focusing your attention into one to make something happen.

now repeat after me........... Quantus, solseedo, juju bee, ford fairlane..

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
3 days ago i made one my self kinda, since I dont really want to buy one from the store. I wrote on a little piece of paper a question. I put "Are you there? It does not matter who you are" and theres a yes and no below it and in the middle I put a paperclip so it can get moved to either yes or no.. the paperclip hasn't moved.. I dont know what to do, any tips?

No tips because you have your answer. If you don't push the "planchette" (whatever that happens to be) then nothing will happen.

This is voodoo, hoodoo entertainment. Those who claim possession and other negative effects either suffer from mental illness or are tapping into unconventional human capability.

edit on 3-9-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Have u been watching too much woody woodpecker lately. Stay on the yellow brick road my little pretty, cause things are black and white around here. ah, ha,ha,ha.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Yeah so I clicked the Op's link, forgot my speakers were on full and almost had a damn heart attack when the music kicked in.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Well you seem like quite the expert. I am going to do a Ouija board and chronicle my 'journey'. I will ask for this ZoZo dude in person and see what happens.

I predict that nothing will happen but I long to be proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ramle

Here we go look. A psychopath/sociopath who despises society looking for a reason for his/her state of mind.

You and I are very similar in frame of mind except that I understand it is just the way my brain was wired but you're determined to place the blame elsewhere and pretend there are spirits and that you have a 'soul' that is 'demonic'.

You're not unique. I am sorry to tell you that. 1% of people are clinical psychopaths but very few of them are outwardly nasty. Stop pretending you're some dark creature.

Lol.

If you're from London, UK then let me know and we'll meet so that I can see whether you're more than just an 'armchair evil'.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Like anything it can be used for good or bad. Some people like horror to appreciate life more and the good it has. At least it can be put away and with some rituals might be used for sincere gaining of understanding.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You people do know it's a load of bunk, right? It's all based on your subconscious and those of the others playing? It is not communicating with spirits or demons.

I've tried it several times with friends and it was a pile of crap. 5 of us had a finger on the pointer and someone asked a question and, as if by magic, it moved and i knew i wasnt doing it. People asked questions and it answered, etc. Creepy.

I then asked to speak to my dead granny and sure enough she was about, so it said.

I tried and asked my middle name and sure enough, it spelled it out. Cool. I asked other questions out loud that only I knew the answer to and it got them right. So I then took my finger off and asked dear old granny a question about my mum - it got it wrong. I asked another, wrong. Another, it just moved in circles. Interesting.

I then stepped back and held 3 fingers up behind my back and asked ole granny how many fingers i was holding up. 1 it said. I tried again. 2 it said. Couldn't get it right.

Essentially, it's based on you - YOU are answering the questions indirectly through your unconscious mind.

Why you guys think this is real, I'll never know. But I feel really sad for people who believe it when it says they will die at time X, or some other bunk like that.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: demonid011

I can tell you for sure that Ouija boards can be an open invitation to spirits to attach themselves to your auara (the energy field that surrounds every living thing) and cause havoc in your life. Tightness in various areas of the body, thoughts that have a more negative bent to them, onset of depression, financial issues, relationship issues and the list goes on. Even mediums and channelers know that protection methods, such as shielding, meditation, grounding etc. need to be observed when involved with spirit communication. Most people just jump right in and don't think twice because it's purely for their amusment. This is a form of spirit communication and just as we have varying degrees of pleasant and unpleasant people on this earth, the same applies to the realm of spirits...as above so below.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You want spooky? Help yourself to a little psychosis. "Exorcist", my a**.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BABYBULL24
Isn't it Zofo - Jimmy Page's (Led Zep) symbol?

Even though I like Zofo better for some reason
JP magical name was ZoSo

edit on 4-9-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: Forgot a word

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's Zuzu.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join