It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Well said, zooplanton, I agree completely.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

Originally posted by zooplancton
ouija boards are just manufactured entertainment vehicles.
they are made in a factory without witches or demons casting spells on them. they use modern ink and chip board that the manufacturer buys from distributors. they are safe.

its safe to say you can use 'anything' to summons what ever it is your looking for.
its the mind that can dive in the rabbit hole, not the device.

What are we suppose to make of all the reports of people using a ouija board. How the light turns and and off, or seeing spirits, or getting an answer that noboby but yourself would know..

Don't believe everything you read/hear.Especially on the internet.

There's just way too many paranormal reports/stories out there that I think one can't simply ignore them or dismiss as pure lying/hallucinating..
They really have no reason to lie I think. If anything, their wasting their own time posting their experience on the internet..

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by zooplancton
ouija boards are just manufactured entertainment vehicles.
they are made in a factory without witches or demons casting spells on them. they use modern ink and chip board that the manufacturer buys from distributors. they are safe.

its safe to say you can use 'anything' to summons what ever it is your looking for.
its the mind that can dive in the rabbit hole, not the device.

What are we suppose to make of all the reports of people using a ouija board. How the light turns and and off, or seeing spirits, or getting an answer that noboby but yourself would know..

Don't believe everything you read/hear.Especially on the internet.

There's just way too many paranormal reports/stories out there that I think one can't simply ignore them or dismiss as pure lying/hallucinating..
They really have no reason to lie I think. If anything, their wasting their own time posting their experience on the internet..

I'll admit there's some stories out there that seem credible.But again,there are people who will make things up just for attention.To me,there's far more of those than the credible ones.I suppose this is something that someone has to experience for them to believe it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ouija boards have been debunked. penn and teller did a show on them. the video is in three ten minute parts.
one test was to blind fold the particiants and turn the board 180 degrees before using.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

-subfab

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

part 3 of the videos talks about how scientists were able to duplicate near death experiences (NDE) in the lab. they use human centrifuge testing to achieve the NDE.

death has chuck norris experiences. (CNE)

-subfab
edit on 4-5-2012 by subfab because: added chuck norris joke

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by demonid011

I really want to play with the ouija board, I'm really tempted.. I just have to, I want to know if there are really demons/spirits out there..

3 days ago i made one my self kinda, since I dont really want to buy one from the store. I wrote on a little piece of paper a question. I put "Are you there? It does not matter who you are" and theres a yes and no below it and in the middle I put a paperclip so it can get moved to either yes or no.. the paperclip hasn't moved.. I dont know what to do, any tips?

I know alot of people say it's bad and dont play with it and stuff, but I have to find out for myself, I just have to, nothing will stop me. I would really appreciate any tips/advice and whatnot.

Before You Play... You Must First "BUY" A Nightstand. NOT BLACK! Upon It You Must Set A Cloth That Does Not Overlap The Edges! You Have A Tailor Make It For You... Specifically Designed For The Nightstand.
Buy A Candle. It Must Be White Within Clear Galss... Then You Must Have A Glass Of Holy Water.
Then You Must Have A Palms Leaf Set On The Table. THEN... You Must Create And Consecrate A Quija Board. And Set It On The Nightsatnd. The Item You Use To Play Must Be Made Of Wood With A Clear Glass/Plastic Like Window On It.

THEN... Your First Question Must Be: "WHY AM I HERE?"

Do Not Look For Them... As They Are Already There. Just Ask Them About You!

Also... NEVER... Provoke It Or Grow Impatient. Do Not Curse Either. Just Inquire As Honestly And Humbly And Kindly As You Can...

Oh... And Good Luck!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Strange indeed, I posted a thread about this same issue only a few days ago...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems once you are exposed to the zozo thing it's hard to get away from it.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonid011
I have heard of instances were people have actually contacted a demon ZoZo. Do you think he actually exists?

Listen to MasterGemini, the guy is correct.

Originally posted by MasterGemini
ZoZo is OZ OZ backwards, as in do not look at the man behind the curtain demonid011

Ozzy, Asmodeus, most likely something like that.

Since the days of Enoch the Scribe many written languages have put letters to the names of the fallen watchers.

The fallen watcher Azazel has been represented as Uzazel, Uzza and Oz.

What the hell have you done? Inviting the fallen watcher Azazel into your life is a death wish.

The best thing you can do now is repent, speak the Lords prayer and get YHWH to banish the negative entity that is now in your presense.

If you feel resistance to these words of advice, then the evil spirit already has control of you.

YHWH protects us from the demons (nephil spirits) that surround us everyday.

However, once any form of spirit contact is exercised, YHWH removes that protection. The spirit can then do as it pleases with you, your family and your life.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

yeah I realize that now ...but it seems like whenever I watch anything ouija related I get this sinister urge, almost like temptation from something beyond to play again..even though I know its not going to be a good thing I want to...almost like when I gave up cigarettes type of thing...lol..maybe im tripping its weird but then I looked it up some people call it the zozo phenomena.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I tell them, would you leave your font door unlocked with a big neon sign that says COME IN ANYONE. Because that is exactly what you are doing with a Ouija board.

Yes you are. But they must leave if you command them to.

What tends to happen is that when a spirit is summoned, it tends to want to stay. That is why if they recognise that you are a fool, they will not reveal themselves. That way you think nothing has happened and when you put the board away, you don't bother to command them to leave.

Then things start happening shortly after.

That is why there are heaps of reports of nothing happening at first, but things happening afterwards. I'm sure there are member on here who have experienced it.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
ouija boards are not toys...
I have seen people physically attacked using them
I have repeatedly spoke with the same entity and they were not nice
while there are some practical uses for a ouija board, most people don't understand the forces they are opening themselves up to when they 'play' with one

best advice... don't use it. and if you do, find someone with experience to show you the ropes

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

It takes a special kind of person to believe that the alphabet on a piece of wood (or plastic, as Ouija is a BOARD GAME manufactured by PARKER BROS.) can actually summon forces from beyond our mortal plane. By special I mean extremely gullible and superstitious.

Okay you know how when you read a prophecy or perhaps get a psychic reading and you begin looking for weird circumstances that fit the prophecy and somehow there's always something that fits. This is because you are psychologically primed to over-analyze everything that's going on in your life, this turns randomness into a spooky eerily meaningful pattern of events.

The same can be applied to must anecdotes about people's "bad experiences" using a Ouija board. Someone's dog died a week after they use it, and the feeling in their house turned ominous, and then their stereo turned on all by itself in the middle of the night a few months later... and then... etc. A series of random events tied together by superstitious minds.

After all I'm typing on a keyboard right now and it has the alphabet on it, if I wanted to I could call forth spirits of darkness to haunt me and sell my soul to the Dark One. I'm even typing those words right now inviting doom upon myself. Now if I was a superstitionist I would take everything bad that happens to me from this point on as some kind of sign that I meddled where I wasn't supposed to. Come on ghosts, guide my fingers to the right keys and let's do some automatic writing, would certainly help with my current bout of writer's block

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

It takes a special kind of person to believe that the alphabet on a piece of wood (or plastic, as Ouija is a BOARD GAME manufactured by PARKER BROS.) can actually summon forces from beyond our mortal plane. By special I mean extremely gullible and superstitious.

thing is, scrying boards have been around long before Parker Brothers marketed the Ouija board...
truth is, you can make them with all kinds of material, even as basic as a piece of paper and the leftover tin from a tealight candle as a pointer(I know as I have done this multiple times)

I have had the Ouija board answer my questions while I wasn't even touching the pointer... answers that none of the people touching it could have known. I have seen people breakdown when talking to spirits that claimed to be a loved one of theirs

not all spirits that speak through the ouija board are malevolent, however most are liars that just enjoy the attention and chance to interact

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

I have had the Ouija board answer my questions while I wasn't even touching the pointer...

Okay, now film it while ten scientists are in the room confirming there's no trickery and win a million dollars (James Randi challenge) and likely a Nobel prize for proving the supernatural.

You have direct evidence of paranormal phenomena and you're sitting here on ATS?

edit on 5-5-2012 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by kalisdad

I have had the Ouija board answer my questions while I wasn't even touching the pointer...

Okay, now film it while ten scientists are in the room confirming there's no trickery and win a million dollars (James Randi challenge) and likely a Nobel prize for proving the supernatural.

You have direct evidence of paranormal phenomena and you're sitting here on ATS?

you seem to misunderstand my statement...

it wasn't moving by itself... others were handling the pointer while I was asking the questions. I had no direct contact with the pointer or the board, yet it was answering me.

how could I prove that I was the only one that knew the answer, or that the answer is even factual?

not winning any challenges that way...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Most likely your friend's having a giggle with you, she probably wrote that her self.
But I've heard too many negative stories coming from people who've played with it.
My girlfriend told me of an incident in which she was present;
in Barcelona Spain, a group of friends played with the ouija and nothing happend until the next day.
Two of the girls who played began to act weird and started cursing at the others, it went further and they were in a rage. One of the lads was a gypsy and they took the two girls to a church which was nearby.
The priest blessed the girls with holy water and my girlfriend says that she her self witnessed how the water burned their skin.
After this, the gypsy boy took the girl to a female witch doctor (gypsy, in Spanish, "Curandera") who performed some ritual and gaver her some stuff, like herbs.

The story seems wild, but it comes from a reliable source.
I'm just asking her right now about it and she gets upset.

I'm still going for your friend wrote that to scare you though.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I really want to play with the ouija board, I'm really tempted.. I just have to, I want to know if there are really demons/spirits out there..

3 days ago i made one my self kinda, since I dont really want to buy one from the store. I wrote on a little piece of paper a question. I put "Are you there? It does not matter who you are" and theres a yes and no below it and in the middle I put a paperclip so it can get moved to either yes or no.. the paperclip hasn't moved.. I dont know what to do, any tips?

I know alot of people say it's bad and dont play with it and stuff, but I have to find out for myself, I just have to, nothing will stop me. I would really appreciate any tips/advice and whatnot.

First of all demons are real and are very dangerous if you don't know anything about them in the first place.

Second, you shouldn't be trying to contact these forces unless you already know what you want.

Third; curiosity is the worst reason to contact a demon. It might find curiosity in torturing your soul and pealing your skin off.

I've summoned a number of demons known to demonology and many whose names aren't known, but I'd never use a Ouija Board to do it. If you really want to summon a demon you must make sure you have nothing to loose, not even family. Demons will take everything away from you so make sure you have unattached yourself from the human world and fully give yourself to evil, malice and hatred. Demons can only take, but they give once you have nothing to loose and are willing to work with them by helping them manifest on the Earth Plane.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Before You Play... You Must First "BUY" A Nightstand. NOT BLACK! Upon It You Must Set A Cloth That Does Not Overlap The Edges! You Have A Tailor Make It For You... Specifically Designed For The Nightstand.
Buy A Candle. It Must Be White Within Clear Galss... Then You Must Have A Glass Of Holy Water.
Then You Must Have A Palms Leaf Set On The Table. THEN... You Must Create And Consecrate A Quija Board. And Set It On The Nightsatnd. The Item You Use To Play Must Be Made Of Wood With A Clear Glass/Plastic Like Window On It.

THEN... Your First Question Must Be: "WHY AM I HERE?"

Do Not Look For Them... As They Are Already There. Just Ask Them About You!

Also... NEVER... Provoke It Or Grow Impatient. Do Not Curse Either. Just Inquire As Honestly And Humbly And Kindly As You Can...

Oh... And Good Luck!

Why cant it just work with a piece of paper and a paperclip, and then write a question and yes or no. The entity will move the paperclip to either yes or no...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

You know what would work better than a Ouija Board, MasterGemini? A "Wheel of Ouija." You know, for hermits.

Yes/no would be each half of the wheel.

You should patent it.

Go ahead, you have my permission, make a million.

PS You would have to make it of course like a roulette wheel.

edit on 7-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramle
so make sure you have unattached yourself from the human world and fully give yourself to evil, malice and hatred.

Why would you do that to speak to them ...

You Prefer to be Evil ?
and bring shameness on your soul for eternity
you will be Torturing yourself for thousand of yrs with the same negative energy
remembering each evil thing you ever did to anyone

You are cursing your own soul for hell
dont tell me it will worth it ..
what demon told you that to tric you ...they are good tricksters ..

Ouija Boards are highly not recommended to try
it only open dark portals hard to be closed on the ones that opens it
edit on 5/7/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join