It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have heard of instance were people have been attacked while using the Ouija Board, how many people believe that it is actually dangerous? I have heard of instances were people have actually contacted a demon ZoZo. Do you think he actually exists? About 2 years ago I was playing around with a board and actually had the name ZoZo come across and thought it was nothing, then I was watching a show a while back, took a break and went to the restroom and saw ZoZo written on my bathroom wall with my roomates lipstick..I asked her about it and she said nothing lol..am I trippen?

This is what I was watching

ZoZo Video?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonid011
how many people believe that it is actually dangerous?

ME!

Don't play with them. Don't think about playing with them. Don't watch videos of people playing with them. Don't let the names of the demons in the videos roll around in your head. JUST SAY NOT TO QUIJA BOARDS.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Does this demon care so much about letter casing of his name? Why a demon would have a name anyway, so other demons know how to put him in their demonic cellphones?

Ouija board is dangerous. It can give you serious paranoia. Happens more than a lot.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by demonid011

I really want to play with the ouija board, I'm really tempted.. I just have to, I want to know if there are really demons/spirits out there..

3 days ago i made one my self kinda, since I dont really want to buy one from the store. I wrote on a little piece of paper a question. I put "Are you there? It does not matter who you are" and theres a yes and no below it and in the middle I put a paperclip so it can get moved to either yes or no.. the paperclip hasn't moved.. I dont know what to do, any tips?

I know alot of people say it's bad and dont play with it and stuff, but I have to find out for myself, I just have to, nothing will stop me. I would really appreciate any tips/advice and whatnot.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
reply to post by demonid011

I just have to, I want to know if there are really demons/spirits out there..

I would really appreciate any tips/advice and whatnot.

There are demons here on ATS like myself. I am one of the Rephaim.

My Advice - don't tempt hell to float into your house

edit on 4-5-2012 by Rapha because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
ouija boards are just manufactured entertainment vehicles.
they are made in a factory without witches or demons casting spells on them. they use modern ink and chip board that the manufacturer buys from distributors. they are safe.

its safe to say you can use 'anything' to summons what ever it is your looking for.
its the mind that can dive in the rabbit hole, not the device.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ouija boards are bad JuJu. They are doorways that open to anything, with no protective boundaries in place. When someone asks me about using them, or tries to tell me it's just a game. I tell them, would you leave your font door unlocked with a big neon sign that says COME IN ANYONE. Because that is exactly what you are doing with a Ouija board.

Des

edit on 4-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There is a huge page about the Zozo on blogspot.com. It seems a little odd that it was 2 yrs. after your first encounter with Zozo that you had the mirror incident. Anyway, it seems to me that your curious about demons and ouija boards, judgeing from the OP and your name demonid011. My advise is DON`T go there, unless you know exactly what your doing and are practiced in the dark arts, if not you may open a door that you cannot close, you will then literally have hell to pay.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Even if there's nothing supernatural (I'm not saying im a skeptic.. .I've seen evil)

and it's all in your head (look what people have reported!). NOTHING good has come from a Ouija board...

Best advice is to stay away!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
they are made in a factory without witches or demons casting spells on them. they use modern ink and chip board that the manufacturer buys from distributors. they are safe.

its safe to say you can use 'anything' to summons what ever it is your looking for.

What are we suppose to make of all the reports of people using a ouija board. How the light turns and and off, or seeing spirits, or getting an answer that noboby but yourself would know..

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It's like inviting a vampire in your house but in demons cases if you dwell on them too much ,say a given entity,they can show up.You probably will not like it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Why a demon would have a name anyway, so other demons know how to put him in their demonic cellphones?

Funniest thing I have read all day

As far as a Ouija board goes, don't do it! If you still do, be very clear what you want to come to you. Demons will hang around and take a lot of work to get rid of. Once one is in your home, when it leaves something else must take its place, so you may just be trading demons for a very long time.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What are we suppose to make of all the reports of people using a ouija board. How the light turns and and off, or seeing spirits, or getting an answer that noboby but yourself would know..

that's a hard one to comment on. those are really sensational claims you know?
i think on certain levels, its the unconscious mind that guides during these times of exploration.
when you really let yourself get into something, its amazing what dots can be connected.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Even if we say the ouija board doesn't respond back, we still have to explain all the other stuff people report like seeing beings, objects moving, becoming possessed right at the spot, starting to have nightmares, feeling someone is always watching you, etc etc...

I want to find out for myself the truth behind it all. That's why I'm sort of doing an "experiment" to see if I get anything...
edit on 4-5-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You already oppened the dark portal .. will be hard to get rid of the entity

Im curious about the Ouija Board? .. yes
do i beleive you can communicate with something through it ?.. yes

Will i try ?.. NO
not because im scared .. but because i dont want any evil thing coming through it
We have enought evil already on earth dont you think

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

You have to actually experience a negative spiritual assault to really Appreciate the reality of it.. This is more true for the real skeptics out there, but even so, I would hope it doesn't happen to you, as I wouldn't even wish this sort of thing on someone I hated..

Once a person knows how real it is, doesn't mean they automatically believe every report that comes down the pike, of course...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

No they are not.It's a toy,nothing more.I think people who believe they are more than that get caught up in all the stories going around about them.I have used them and I know many people who have,nothing bad has ever come from it.And this is coming from someone who believes in spirits and the paranormal.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Don't believe everything you read/hear.Especially on the internet.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This nonsense again?

Time to grow up folks.

There are no demons in the ouija board, and it has no power to summon them.
Any Demons are IN YOUR MIND!!!
YOU create them.
Just stop thinking Evil thoughts and you will be OK.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonid011
I have heard of instance were people have been attacked while using the Ouija Board, how many people believe that it is actually dangerous? I have heard of instances were people have actually contacted a demon ZoZo. Do you think he actually exists? About 2 years ago I was playing around with a board and actually had the name ZoZo come across and thought it was nothing, then I was watching a show a while back, took a break and went to the restroom and saw ZoZo written on my bathroom wall with my roomates lipstick..I asked her about it and she said nothing lol..am I trippen?

This is what I was watching

ZoZo Video?

ZoZo is

OZ OZ backwards, as in do not look at the man behind the curtain demonid011

Ozzy, Asmodeus, most likely something like that.

Cut the BS please.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join