It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Hooker: I could have stolen top secret information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
how did you know I am still living with mom?....hey
she said she wouldn't tell......
dang

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
How would a Columbian hooker know what top secret info looks like? It's not going to be stamped with TOP SECRET in big red letters. Sensitive information? maybe... you know, like credit cards and keys. Maybe an encrypted laptop.

Seems like someone wants to get their face out there. Free advertisement. Maybe she'll offer a special "secret service"

Right on, she may have been a double agent and he was supposed to pass phoney stuff to.
Some buttwad screwed up the entire operation by SQUAKIN.
sad sad ljb

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
UPDATE:

SECRET SERVICE HOOKER
We DID Have Sex ...
And He Ripped Me Off!!!

The Colombian prostitute behind the massive Secret Service scandal is finally admitting she had sex with one of the agents -- claiming he seriously short-changed her for her services, paying only $50 ... when she explicitly asked for $800.

24-year-old Dania Londono Suarez appeared on "Today" this morning with a translator -- claiming the agent was very direct about asking for sex when they met at a Cartagena bar last month.

Dania says she told him up front ... a night with her would cost $800 -- but the next morning, after they had had sex, the agent grew "very angry" when she asked for her money.

According to Dania, he threw her $50 and kicked her out -- and that's when police got involved.

The agent in question has reportedly resigned.

www.tmz.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

She's dumb for not taking payment before the act. I knew it was all down to this guy being cheap.

On the plus side she can do a few spreads in some magazines, a few interviews and make a nice chunk of change.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
I think she's a money whore, but maybe I don't have enough information. Those guys ought to have paid up, they might have avoided the whole scandal.

Based on her profession as a prostitute... or based on her going to the "media". If she said she could have stolen top secret information chances are she is

a) exaggerating her own talent for retrieving said information
b) milking the story for personal benefit
c) Had access to information but did not receive it at the time by choice
d) a or c, +b

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
UPDATE:

SECRET SERVICE HOOKER
We DID Have Sex ...
And He Ripped Me Off!!!

The Colombian prostitute behind the massive Secret Service scandal is finally admitting she had sex with one of the agents -- claiming he seriously short-changed her for her services, paying only $50 ... when she explicitly asked for $800.

24-year-old Dania Londono Suarez appeared on "Today" this morning with a translator -- claiming the agent was very direct about asking for sex when they met at a Cartagena bar last month.

Dania says she told him up front ... a night with her would cost $800 -- but the next morning, after they had had sex, the agent grew "very angry" when she asked for her money.

According to Dania, he threw her $50 and kicked her out -- and that's when police got involved.

The agent in question has reportedly resigned.

www.tmz.com...

Hi Cal
Interesting. So this is all just a he said she said deal?
No witnesses? No written contract?
And this guy is raked over the coals by the White House and MEDIA.
A whore from Columbia get front and center on Today and they won't put Ron Paul
on after midnight.
WTF ljb
edit on 5/7/2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join