It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati do evil so it means evil does not exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Question - Do you really not believe there is an elite group of people running things with plans for a new world order ?

edit on 8-5-2012 by Zecharia because: (no reason given)

I can't conceive of it even being possible. The wealthiest power brokers in the world can hardly figure out how to put their pants on, much less organize a plan that six billion people don't know about.

And besides... who would want to control this dump? I say if they want Earth let them have it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zecharia

I'd say that you're accurate in the need for secrecy due to the persecution by major state and non-state actors throughout history. Today it does exist mostly out of tradition, but I also enjoy the privacy as I don't personally believe everything should be freely given...if a private group wishes to stay private then they have the right.

I have my opinion on what the NWO is, but from my time in the order I laugh that it includes the Freemasons in a sense of policy and agenda. I personally don't support a "one world government", but I am only one man and Freemasonry has men of every opinion in it.

No part of our oaths could rationally be seen as satanic. Could you provide an example of what you think is specifically satanic. Plus, in the Order of the Temple ritual it is strictly Christian in nature. The Lodge, in order to keep its neutral status, must be generic thereby harmony prevails among the members. When zealotry turns bad it can cause problems and Freemasonry attempts to stop that while in closed meetings.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I see there is no chance of trying to convince you either with a statement like that lol.

Here is a site which may be more suited to you Do not deny ignorance

new topics

<< 1   >>

join