It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Royal Navy carries out massive drill at the Thames, for the Olympic Games.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Things that make you go hmmm... The British MoD is not only deploying several ground-to-air missiles at various places in London, but also preparing the Royal Navy for a worst-case scenario that might eventually occur during the 2012 edition of Olympic Games:

The Royal Navy's largest ship HMS Ocean was successfully negotiated through the Thames Barrier this morning, just scraping through the tight gap, in preparation of a major security exercise for the Olympics.
Defence Secretary Philip Hammond has denied that sailing the ship up the River Thames was "over the top" in preparation for the Olympic Games.
HMS Ocean berthed at Greenwich in east London this afternoon ahead of the major security exercise named Olympic Guardian.
The ship will act as a launch pad for eight Lynx helicopters and a base for Royal Marine snipers.
Mr Hammond, who was taken on board by a landing craft, said: "I don't think it's over the top.
"Every Olympic Games in recent times has had a significant military component to its security plan."
The Conservative Cabinet minister, who joked with photographers after he tripped on his way to address the ship's company, added that Londoners and foreign visitors would be "reassured" by the military presence.

Narrow escape as HMS Ocean squeezes through Thames Barrier but Hammond says exercise 'not over the top'

I don't recollect a military apparatus this big in any Olympic Games of the last 20-30 years. The British MSM keep saying that the UK gov't wanna prevent a 9-11 type of attack in London during the event, though the British military say they are not aware of any threat:

Armed Forces spokesmen stressed there are no specific threats to the Games and that the preparations are precautionary for the "very unlikely" event of an attack.
Army commander of joint ground based air defences Colonel Jon Campbell said: "There is no indication of an enhanced threat at this time.

www.thisislocallondon.co.uk...

edit on 5/4/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Assuming that the Illuminati, the world shadow-government will carry out a false-flag event during the London Olympics, this maximum-security apparatus of the British gov't sounds as if they are creating the perfect plausible deniability for an inside job. I mean, they will be accused of failure but they won't be accused of have done it. And this edition of the Olympic Games is so full of Illuminati symbolism that it takes no Einstein to figure out that something big will take place during the event.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I can't avoid thinking about the document of Rockefeller's Foundation, foretelling a terrorist attack during the London Olympics. Despite what naysayers and shills might claim about "hypothetical scenarios", the entire document looks like the average predictive-mind-programing-codex-magica-kabbalah modus operandi of the Illuminati, to flag what they are doing.

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So what Olympics have we had since 9/11 2004 Greece, 2008 China not really targets of interest for Islamic terrorists BUT 2012 and the UK and the USA's main allie now that would interest them.

That's why they are taking no chances!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

But let's not forget the back hand deals china made with AQ to secure the Chinese Olympics safety from a terrorist attack and who they sent to cut the deal !

But yes there's a lot getting thrown at these Olympics
ocean
Another command and control warship ( I forget which )
A fleet auxiliary supply ship ( again I forget which one )
Typhoons
Lynx with side mounted medium machine guns
Puma
Helicopter snipers
Marines and associated assault craft from ocean
Raf regt
Rapier
And another manpad air defence system
21/23 SAS in numbers and 22

These are just the ones they have admitted ( not sure if they have admitted numbers yet )
I have been privalaged to see the full security briefing and have been approached or should I say invited to lead up a security team
Hehe not a chance !
I don't intend to be in England let alone London
Learnt a long time ago to trust my instincts

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I`m surprised there wasn`t a terrorist attack on London while this exercise was going on.
Isn`t that the norm ?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
IMO they'll run a terror drill mid-way through the Olympics and on that particular day something will happen.

Just like 9/11 and 7/7...

BTW, apparently the 3rd August is the peak policing day of the games and might be the date that the SHTF....

www.dailystar.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

The Olympics havent started man

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz
reply to post by lambros56

The Olympics havent started man

Just a bit of sarcasm man.

new topics