It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you hear about the white Marine recently killed by 4 black men? Of course not!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Originally posted by Atzil321
This murder does not seem to be racially motivated, rather an argument that got out of hand between guys who were at the same party. The trayvon martin murder was clearly a case of racial profiling by zimmerman. So your thread is totally misleading, inaccurate and inflammatory....

seriously?? Turn of ABC and CNN for a second and smell the roses....

Zimmerman didn't even know Treyvon was black!

and its not even the issue here... The issue here is that an American hero got killed at HOME, and there's a blind bias by the SAME media who said the Treyvon case was a hate crime and a race issue
edit on 4-5-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

The issue here is people trying to make an issue out of this by saying that the killing was racially motivated, when it was not.. Show me some evidence that these men killed this poor guy simply because he was white, you can't.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

see more race baiting by you... You are taking what I said completely out of context and I really don't appreciate your "ABC" tactics of turning everything into a racist battle..

There's a problem, The OP is wrong in saying the race of the people, but I get where he's coming from..

All murders in this country are tragic, but when one gets more attention than another based on Racial profiling, thats disgusting in itself.

Once again, you are pulling a tactic out of Al and Jesse's handbook, and deflecting by calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a racist...

Pulling things out of context and just causing problems for the sake of causing problems...

That's wrong and very disrespectful when there's a serious issue here.. and No it's not on race, its on fairness.. Why is this fair? Why is there no people rallying outside the courthouse?

WHY? Because they would be called racists if they did... it's true and you know it is

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by TheTardis

Stop ignoring the obvious here. The Trayvon thing should have been local news also. Why was it national? That is the entire point of this. This stuff doesnt need to be sensationalized and turned into more than it is. People are killed daily for all sorts of reason but only a handful that the MSM thinks it can sell or blow up make the national news. Why?

It was local news...for over a month...and then when there was still no arrest made in the shooting death of an unarmed teenager...it became national news.

Umm.. Wrong.. I watched it unfold on Fox news every day for that month. What city exactly is Fox?

And I dont think he was being racist by posting this. He was pointing out that one story makes national news while another story that is just as horrible is being ignored.

You sir are the one that jumped in here and started calling everyone racist and have goaded people into saying racist things. Why dont you quietly find another thread to go to. You sir are the one who turned this racist. I will no longer read your posts. Thank you and good day.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

Good post, back on track.. I too will not be responding to the race baiters in this thread...

I think what disturbs me the most though out of all of this... It was a Marine that was killed.... They try to report them all on the news when it's over seas.. but I guess at home, it doesn't matter... Even though "everyone is special" According to the same people who run the MSM

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Closed.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

edit on Fri May 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join