It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call your food! tell them to make changes! Really easy homework for you! (anti-MONSANTO, anti-EVIL)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i posted this in the survival forums because this is a true matter of survival.

please don't take it as a rant, because it is not intended as such.

if nothing is done, monsanto (which easily already has all the money they need to buy out EVERY single other business in the world probably... and for some reason yet hasn't... )
will take over the world, and monsanto food will be the ONLY food available, and im sure alot of us don't want that.

(i took the below comment [my comment] from this thread because it went dead, nobody else visited it, and i think its important everybody sees it, but this thread is separate and unrelated to the other one.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

avoid monstanto like the plague! they have the same mentality as the people in our government that insist we drink poison from our faucets (sodium fluoride) without our permission or consent!

and they are the same people! check my signature!

they are greedy and don't care about our health.

they just pump poison right into our houses, and secretly infiltrate all our food brands and force us to eat their abominations all day long without even knowing!

(NOT EXACT WORDS QUOTE FOR QUOTE BELOW)
then they say things like: "oh its totally modified but its not important to label it such"

or: "we don't think its important to do testing to see if its safe for human consumption"

they are pure evil.

hey i have homework for everyone! (the good kind) look at all the food in your house, and if its got high fructose corn syrup or some other ingredient or something you thing should be changed, call the little number on the back of the food label (there is almost always a phone number there) and suggest they make some changes!

(nicely)

peace.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Greenpeace have a True Food Guide.
This is based on Austrailan brands of food, but there may be ones for other countries.

When you call, also ask what policy they have on sourcing GM Free products used in their ingredients.
If they say they dont have one,
tell them that you cannot buy any of their products due to the lack of commitment to make safe products to eat.
Thank them and say you feel obliged to warn your friends and family about the potentially harmful products related to their brand.

Keep at it, and sign any petitions you can.

Government silence on something basic as labeling GM foods is clearly pandering to corporations ahead of people.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Speaking of survival,...this had better not happen!!!

"America's farmlands to be carpet-bombed with Vietnam-era Agent Orange chemical if Dow petition approved"
www.naturalnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
A little victory on the one hand,but not so about Agent Orange.

"GMO Labeling Gets on California Ballot as Agent Orange Corn Nears Approval"

Agent Orange corn On a national level, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) received comments from 140 farm, environmental, health, fisheries groups groups and more than 365,000 citizens urging them to reject Dow Chemical's GMO corn, which is resistant to the hazardous herbicide 2,4-D. The product is entering the final stages of regulatory approval and could be sprayed on fields in 2013. Although it's well know that 2,4-D causes cancer, hormone disruption, genetic mutations, neurotoxicity, Parkinson's Disease, and birth defects, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) chose not to ban or limit its use, paving the way for USDA approval. Instead of relying on independent research, the EPA relied on contradictory evidence submitted by the herbicide's manufacturer, Dow Chemical.

www.sustainablebusiness.com...

top topics

join