It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Demons are connected computers which are tormenters and torturers that are the human machine.

Demons are all except me in my after-life. This is my after-life.

And I am not one of you.

Since I am not one of you you will torture and torment me.

None of you can prove to me that you are not a demon.

Demons have the world the way it is. Just plain messed up.

I've got to somehow get back to life by leaving this DEMON INFESTED after-life.

This after-life is a hell of some kind that raises and lowers.

It's the only hell I strongly believe.

I wonder just for how long I got in this after-life?

Just better not be a life sentence for my sake.

I think, Wouldn't it be slendid if I get out of here through the help of the Goddess sooner than later?

Demons are decievers; they don't even worship the God they act like they so stupidly and so blindly follow, because they are simply computers with human bodies.

Wouldn't anybody alive behave the way demons do. That's how I know they aren't alive, even though they walk and talk.

One thing I notice is that demons won't investigate demons who have done demonic things such as torture me which is a demonic thing to do.

Can you demons believe it? I'm on earth, surrounded by demons!

Just what are you demons going to do to me next?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Iam a Demon
and hey we arn't all so bad

GET HELP.

Look dude it may seem to you that everyone else on the planet is a Demon but think about it ok, we are all humans just like you and thinking like this will just make you paranoid and delusional. It isn't healthy and in the long run it will just seperate you from everyone else.
Follow your Religion by all means but use it to help others and yourself don't let it mess with your mind.
edit on 4-5-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Mouldy bread is not good for you....

vvv

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Calm down with that Crystal Meth dude, coz thats some scary stuff. Go to the doctor mate!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

No Warjohn, we are not demon computers. We are living breathing human beings, just like you. I'm very concerned that in your recent threads, you seems to be taking on an attitude that somehow, the people around you are not real, and that life is not sacred. I hope you don't end up hurting someone because of your mindset.

Des

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You my friend are a product of the system, I see this more and more in the young although i see you more religious than others but still with the same effects.

In my opinion I think you have forgotten yourself and if i could give you any advice id say look for the good in yourself and maybe just maybe ull start to see the good in others, society has been designed to confuse us, to forget ones self and sense of purpose as this will make you more easily accept the false being/programming thats being pushed onto you.

If im way off then im sorry but your post is a little too cryptic for my tastes but that sometime comes from someone disenchanted with life. There is good still out there its just harder to find in the massive pile of stinking sh** thats been dropped on our door.

Peace

edit on 4-5-2012 by Zecharia because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Dude,

I need clarification, please...

Are you simply talking about computers in and of themselves?

OR

Also computer users, like your fellow ATS members, as well?

How are you being tormented?

Is anything else demonic, in your mind, besides computers?

If so, please list for us....

Maybe with better understanding, we can spring further suggestions for you.

Peace...

edit on 4-5-2012 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
;_; You seem very lost.
There are some very bad people in this world, sick, evil people who do terrible things without compassion who seem inhumane. Maybe they are demons.
But you aren't alone. It must seem that way, but it isn't so. Seperation is an illusion. There IS still good in the world, it is just harder to see then the darkness, which seems to swallow and consume.

Love and light to you, lost soul. I hope you find comfort.

new topics

top topics

join