It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Has the Illuminati Deck's 'Secret Service' card been played?

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The majority of us have heard all about the Illuminati Card game and viewed the morbid details throughout.

With the recent news surrounding the prostitution activities of the Secret Service, I just read about another scandal involving the President's protectors.
"Secret Service Agent Was Driving Car That Fatally Struck Brooklyn Woman: NYPD"
www.nbcnewyork.com...

A 47-year-old Brooklyn woman was struck and killed by a car driven by an on-duty Secret Service agent as she attempted to cross Atlantic Avenue Thursday afternoon, police said.


It truly seems as though the Secret Service personnel are being systematically replaced... and quickly.

Here's a link to the enlarged Secret Service card:
kardkrazy.ecrater.com...
You'll see that it states: " The guards wrestled the assassin to the ground, just a second too late... "
It goes on to say: "Gives a +10 to any attempt to destroy any Government Personality, including by Assassination. Has the normal -4 for a direct attack to destroy Government groups other than Personalities."

I'm just speculating here, but it seems as though there is a mad rush to replace the existing agents. Is this card telling us why?

If this card has indeed been played, what will the next card be?

For those interested, here's a link to the complete list of cards: www.sjgames.com...




posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well the card is a common sense scenario. It would be like if there were a firefighter card and it said " Stops fire before building burns down".


"Gives a +10 to any attempt to destroy any Government Personality, including by Assassination. Has the normal -4 for a direct attack to destroy Government groups other than Personalities."


That is just part of the card game, you need a target to destroy so you can win. And of course the target is going to be the government figures, it is a card game to do with the government.
edit on 4-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
The majority of us have heard all about the Illuminati Card game and viewed the morbid details throughout.

With the recent news surrounding the prostitution activities of the Secret Service, I just read about another scandal involving the President's protectors.
"Secret Service Agent Was Driving Car That Fatally Struck Brooklyn Woman: NYPD"
www.nbcnewyork.com...

A 47-year-old Brooklyn woman was struck and killed by a car driven by an on-duty Secret Service agent as she attempted to cross Atlantic Avenue Thursday afternoon, police said.


It truly seems as though the Secret Service personnel are being systematically replaced... and quickly.

Here's a link to the enlarged Secret Service card:
kardkrazy.ecrater.com...
You'll see that it states: " The guards wrestled the assassin to the ground, just a second too late... "
It goes on to say: "Gives a +10 to any attempt to destroy any Government Personality, including by Assassination. Has the normal -4 for a direct attack to destroy Government groups other than Personalities."

I'm just speculating here, but it seems as though there is a mad rush to replace the existing agents. Is this card telling us why?

If this card has indeed been played, what will the next card be?

For those interested, here's a link to the complete list of cards: www.sjgames.com...


This was an entertaining game to play back in the early-mid 90s, simply because people playing it understood exactly what it was - a spoof. I sometimes wish that I still had my cards, might be worth a bit more now because of the nut-jobs that are reading too much into things.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yeah nutters, though that doesnt explain the coincidences very well.
Coincidence seems like an unusual word for a card game without any relevance to the real word.
Spoof yeah what a joke, dealing in death, so very clearly dealing in death.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Well the card is a common sense scenario. It would be like if there were a firefighter card and it said " Stops fire before building burns down".


"Gives a +10 to any attempt to destroy any Government Personality, including by Assassination. Has the normal -4 for a direct attack to destroy Government groups other than Personalities."


That is just part of the card game, you need a target to destroy so you can win. And of course the target is going to be the government figures, it is a card game to do with the government.
edit on 4-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)


Pretty much sums it up in my opinion. Don't think there is to much here.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke
 


Your firemen analogy misses the mark because there is no 'Firefighter' card and there aren't thousands of Secret Service agents like there are firemen. Another thing is that firefighters aren't closely associated with the elite.
IF there was a 'Firefighter' card AND an entire fire house was killed in a fire PLUS a fire truck ran over a woman within one month's time, I'd be sounding that alarm, too.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 


because of the nut-jobs that are reading too much into things


You're completely entitled to your opinion, but keep your insults to yourself.
Thanks for stopping by.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought
 



there is no 'Firefighter' card


It was an analogy


there aren't thousands of Secret Service agents like there are firemen


What does the number of SS have to do with anything? They have a job to do, which is protecting the president.


Another thing is that firefighters aren't closely associated with the elite.


And? Doesn't make a difference, the card is still common sense.


IF there was a 'Firefighter' card AND an entire fire house was killed in a fire PLUS a fire truck ran over a woman within one month's time, I'd be sounding that alarm, too.


Why? Completely non-sensical. Anyone that knows the slightest about the Illuminati could have made this card game, it is pretty much token topics.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke
 


I'm not going tit for tat with you over this. You don't agree. I get it.
While some people believe that the Ouiji board is just a game, there will always be those who think that the Illuminati Card Deck is just a game.
There is no proof one way or the other, so we'll have to agree to disagree.



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought
 


You won't tit for tat for me over it because your belief is based on blind faith. The only argument you have " I believe they have some secret encoded message". The content of those cards are common knowledge to people that know about the Illuminati.


edit on 4-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Afterthought
 


You won't tit for tat for me over it because your belief is based on blind faith. Everyone of those cards are common knowledge to people that know about the Illuminati.


edit on 4-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)


So, it's OK to be aware of the Illuminati, but nobody should believe that they have some warped card game?
Look how seriously people took Dungeons & Dragons. Look how addicting it was to collect baseball cards. I don't think it's a grand stretch of the imagination to believe that the elite have a card game they may be involved with. Maybe it's actually a sick joke to them and they don't engage in any kind of actual play.

Maybe some member of the elite has the Secret Service card and now that the Secret Service is involved in a couple of scandals, the person holding the card gets some cash award. Who knows.
edit on 4-5-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I would say the card was played by Vladimir Putin & George Bush Sr years ago.
Both KGB and CIA were trained by thrie respective masters to overthrow foreign goverments.

They got tired of being middle men,

so they overthrew their own governments.

They have been running the show ever since.

Their own psychopathic paranoia is why everyone are now being watched.



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join