It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Down4Whateva
reply to post by beezzer

Where in the Quran does it say this??
What chapter and verse?
You have asserted this same notion multiple times but never show where the book itself says this.
You can quote other websites all you like but until you show were the book says it there is no proof.
Show me.

He cannot because there is not one..
edit on 7-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The Crusades were fought several hundred years ago. To westerners, that's water under the bridge.

To many muslims, it was "yesterday".

Do you actually believe the crap you say?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OliverNorthsCat

Seems like it.
Oliver norths cat, thats funny.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Down4Whateva

Seriously though - does he really believe the crap he's typing or does it just fall out like loose bowel movements?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

I wonder what the definition of an atheist actually is.

Atheism is characterized by a lack of belief in the existence of any deities.

Am I an atheist because I don't believe in religion even though I believe in God?

No, you believe in God and are therefore a theist. Religion has nothing to do with being a theist or an atheist.

Or is an atheist someone who strictly does not believe in God?

Correct, a person who lacks a belief in any deities, including but not limite dto the Abrahamic God, is an atheist. It's important to note that atheism is not, in general, a positive assertion i.e. it's not an assertion that "I believe that God does not exist". It's an absence of belief in God's existence, along with all other deities.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I guess they didnt know that eric prince, bush and a few others consider themselves modern crusaiders.
Anywho, though I dont agree I wouldnt compare the idea to fecal matter.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I must be anally retentive

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

You and I both but I generally save that comparison for the truely outlandish tripe I hear.
I'm still waiting on that person to show me were the kitab Allah(book of Allah) says what he claims.
From now on when people make claims about religious text please include quotes from the book.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I provided an article, sourced it and you and your ilk focus on me rather than the information provided.

Bloody typical.

Deflect, obfuscate, run and soil yourselves!

But whatever you do, ignore the truth.

Pathetic.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I provided an article, sourced it and you and your ilk focus on me rather than the information provided.

Bloody typical.

Deflect, obfuscate, run and soil yourselves!

But whatever you do, ignore the truth.

Pathetic.

Come on Beez you're better than that. You already know that your article and its claim hold no water.

The Qu'ran commands Muslims to change secular laws to conform to sharia, eventually establishing Islamic law worldwide.

It would be very simple for the author, or yourself to cite the exact chapter and verse in which this command is made. BUTTTT since it doesn't exist, I believe YOU are the one ignoring the truth.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

*yawn*
I've stopped being nice.

If you want to ignore centuries of islam overtaking countries and civilisations, then you're welcome to your bloody blinders and appeasements and apologies.

It's a threat. A real threat.

When Sharia courts start challenging US Constitutional law, you'll see that I'm right.

With Britain, it's already happening.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

*yawn*
I've stopped being nice.

If you want to ignore centuries of islam overtaking countries and civilisations, then you're welcome to your bloody blinders and appeasements and apologies.

care to elaborate on the last time ANY ME nation (we can include Iran and North Africa in this too) attacked ANY western nation?

I am waiting.. (Unwelcome embassies on foreign lands DO NOT count!)

List of invasions please.. boots on the ground....
edit on 8-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Down4Whateva

You and I both but I generally save that comparison for the truely outlandish tripe I hear.
I'm still waiting on that person to show me were the kitab Allah(book of Allah) says what he claims.
From now on when people make claims about religious text please include quotes from the book.

He made such a generalised claim that it will be impossible for him to site his argument by simply quoting from either the Qur'an or Hadith - he'd have to show historically how Muslim minority populations have usurped secular societies, transforming them into Sharia law states - and the hilarity of it all is the only times this has ever happened is when they've had help from the 'land of the brave, home of the free' haha

The practise of modern Islam today HAS been greatly affected by the United States and before that the United Kingdom - ever since they lent their support to the Saudis with Ibn Abd al-Wahhab - previous interpretations based on the four traditional Madhhabs and Sufis etc etc has been shadowed by a new internationalised Salafist movement.

Ergo I stand by my original comment of Beezer's verbal diarrhoea - his comments have served nothing more than to publicly 'out' himself as a bigot.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

*yawn*
I've stopped being nice.

care to elaborate on the last time ANY ME nation (we can include Iran and North Africa in this too) attacked ANY western nation?

I am waiting.. (Unwelcome embassies on foreign lands DO NOT count!)

Oh, it's a TIME issue, is it?

Well why not just welcome nazi's back. Since *golly-gee* it's been such a long tiiiime since they've done anything naughty!

Fact is, the IDEOLOGY hasn't changed since the last TIME islam has overtaken a country!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Tell you what, puddin', why not show me in the bloody book where they say they promise not to kill infidels. Where they promise to not have Jihad. Where they promise not to punish apostacy.

Bring IT!

BIGOT?

Bull. Because I don't agree with your candy-ass I'm a bigot?

Puh-leeze!

edit on 8-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Oh, it's a TIME issue, is it?

Well why not just welcome nazi's back. Since *golly-gee* it's been such a long tiiiime since they've done anything naughty!

Fact is, the IDEOLOGY hasn't changed since the last TIME islam has overtaken a country!

You are so funny.
You really do make me laugh.

Yes, it has been in excess of 400 years...

Now, let us compare this.... when was the last time US invaded a sovereign nation of the ME? Replaced a democracy with a dictator? Boots on the ground... boots on the ground...

Ohhh... this year? Last Year? for the last 40 years straight? More?

When was the last time the US USED an atomic or nuclear weapon on any nation on the earth?

Now... which ideology appears more dangerous in this day and age??

That constitution looks pretty... so does the Human rights charters and international agreements you all made.... very pretty on paper.... not so pretty in action....

who is more dangerous... You? or Me?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Tell you what, puddin', why not show me in the bloody book where they say they promise not to kill infidels. Where they promise to not have Jihad. Where they promise not to punish apostacy.

Bring IT!

BIGOT?

Bull. Because I don't agree with your candy-ass I'm a bigot?

Puh-leeze!

edit on 8-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

There is no systematic pan-ideological basis for what you're saying - SO FOR THE RECORD - The Burden of Proof is upon yourself - But seeing as though you refuse to do anything apart from make accusations - Here's a nice tit bit to start things off with:

Abu Bakr, the first Muslim Caliph commanded thus:

“Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy’s flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.”

More to follow...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Is this your reasoning for wanting to change US laws and the US Constituion?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer:

I am going to take a guess and say you did not develop such hate simply from media. I think you may have been through a few things. I would like you to do me a favor, if you could. Spend some time with some American Muslims... find a shia masjid in your area, there is generally one. We are good people, come to the masjid on a thursday night for the reading of dua e kumayl, or some other function. Meet us, come to our homes.

You may feel very jumpy at first, and this is to be expected. you will feel calmer in time... but get to know who the American Muslims are, when we are not in the middle of a war... have some chai, eat with us... get to know us here....

I am sorry for everything you know... so very sorry. We can come together in peace though. I promise you this.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Let me explain to you a good deal of the reason this is happening:

1-immigrants
2-converts

The second part I will explain why. Islam is a way of life, not just a religion. It provides a way of life that is spiritual and separates a person from this materialistic world. It provides hope. With so many people losing jobs in the USA, no hope, they seek an exit strategy. They want to know why their government is controlled by these corporations. They want to know why they were put into debt, they want to know what is behind it all. Islam explains this fully and provides hope of an eternal afterlife. It tells them that your job is not worth anything in this world unless you believe.

Another reason is the increased media on Islam after 9.11. Most people never knew about it until 9.11 and then they did their own investigations they realized that it actually is a religion of peace and not what the MSM tells us.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join