It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
The days of intentional misinterpretations by a few mortal men for personal agendas must end, for the cries of the innocent dead in the name of religion is getting louder daily. It's time has come, for an awakened humanity whom had been fooled for centuries and kept stupid, to know the truth, to separate the evil from the good.

InshaAllah inshaAllah

www.youtube.com...

The translation starts at 1:02 and the dua itself at 2:00, this dua (prayer) is one that is good for anyone regardless of faith... its words are more than any of us can articulate...

We are all at fault... none of us can stand upon our actions one with another, before God

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm surprised by the posts here.

This thread is about islam in America. I'm no mod, (don't want the implants) but before a mod brings their foot down, perhaps we can refocus on the rise of islam in America?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

This thread is about islam in America. I'm no mod, (don't want the implants) but before a mod brings their foot down, perhaps we can refocus on the rise of islam in America?

The last time I checked America was a free country and people were able to practice any religion they wanted to. I think the question should be more why do you care what other people believe in more than why is Islam rising in America as if it's some kind of problem. For the record, the title states "The fastest growing religion in America is Islam" and that falls under exactly what is being discussed. Stop trying to derail the thread.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jagermeister

The last time I checked America was a free country and people were able to practice any religion they wanted to. I think the question should be more why do you care what other people believe in more than why is Islam rising in America as if it's some kind of problem. For the record, the title states "The fastest growing religion in America is Islam" and that falls under exactly what is being discussed. Stop trying to derail the thread.

Not derailing.

And I've repeatedly spoke to the topic. The US follows the Constitution. Islam is the antithesis of the Constitution. For islam to garner a foothold in America, the US Constitution would have to change.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Not derailing.

And I've repeatedly spoke to the topic. The US follows the Constitution. Islam is the antithesis of the Constitution. For islam to garner a foothold in America, the US Constitution would have to change.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Not derailing.

How so when we have a seperation between church and state? If Islam does not like the law of the land Islam does need to take part. But I don't see the muslims living in America today having a problem with freedom and liberty. What you speak of is sharia law which is, in it's most basic sense, nothing more than an "eye for an eye" system (while mostly corrupt in most muslim nations). With that said we have the law of the land here. And any muslim that wishes to change that would need to go through the same political process that any other American would have to go through to change a law. You want to stick to your values and the constitution? So do I. Teach your children how important liberty and freedom is and we'll never lose it. Listen to the words of our founders and understand them. Be the change you want to see in the world. But this idea that Islam is our biggest threat to our freedom is laughable at best. Tyrants will always be the biggest threat to our freedom.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Jagermeister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I must admit, I don't see the point in this thread, at all.

If I were to start a thread called "The fastest growing ethnic group in America is Hispanics" then logic would tell me that the only posts on there are gonna be people providing "solutions to the hispanic problem" and hispanics trying to defend their personhood.

See no difference..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I must admit, I don't see the point in this thread, at all.

If I were to start a thread called "The fastest growing ethnic group in America is Hispanics" then logic would tell me that the only posts on there are gonna be people providing "solutions to the hispanic problem" and hispanics trying to defend their personhood.

See no difference..

And again I would ask why do people care about the racial status of a person? Are they here legally? No? Deport them. Yes? What's the problem? Same with muslims. Are they here legally? No? Deport them. Yes? What's the problem? This thread doesn't matter. The founders told you not to care about what people choose to believe in but the media tells you otherwise. There's a contradiction going on in people's brains right now. That's why we have so many posts here.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Jagermeister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion

So islamists cannot use political platforms to create favourable environments to those that believe that way.
That means no islamic courts.
No Shariah courts.
No Sharia Law.

or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
I should be free to worship how I want, when I want and to whom I wish. Everyone has that right.

abridging the freedom of speech
I wrote "bull-dooky" a while back and you chastised me for it. Due to your religious beliefs?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Nobody here is calling for sharia law in America. Listen just because someone comes to America from Mexico doesn't mean they want to change American law to Mexican law. This is no difference. I'm not muslim and I certainly don't want sharia law in America... but it's never going to happen. People can worship a religion without changing a state's law. And if they don't like the laws here they're free to go somewhere else where the law is to their liking. Just like a Brit, Italian, Asian, whatever that wants to come here.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

tell that to the Jews... they get Rabbinical courts for their civil matters....

But I guess thats ok... they are special... we see that throughout American policy across the globe. Why should America itself be any different... they rule over the American and the American is their slave.

No one else is allowed the same rights as Jews though. Anywhere in the world.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

But I guess thats ok... they are special... we see that throughout American policy across the globe. Why should America itself be any different... they rule over the American and the American is their slave.

I am not anti jewish but I am anti zionist and I am against politicians in America that support Israel over their own country. There is no excuse for any religion to set up a court in their name be it muslim or jewish. Jews as a people are not special. Just like Christians or Muslims are not special. This worship of Israel needs to stop in this country. It is anti american by the very definition of the word.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I am not anti jewish but I am anti zionist and I am against politicians in America that support Israel over their own country. There is no excuse for any religion to set up a court in their name be it muslim or jewish. Jews as a people are not special. Just like Christians or Muslims are not special. This worship of Israel needs to stop in this country. It is anti american by the very definition of the word.

In every single country that Muslims have asked for sharia courts for civil matters... it is because there exists in those countries Rabbinical courts for civil matters... the countries with Rabbinical courts are as follows:

ARGENTINA

AUSTRALIA

BELGIUM

BRAZIL

CANADA

ENGLAND

FRANCE

HOLLAND

ITALY

MEXICO

MOROCCO

PANAMA

RUSSIA

SWITZERLAND

SOUTH AFRICA

TURKEY

USA

VENEZUELA
kosherdelight.com...

This has been asked for that I know of in Britain and Austrailia, places with large Muslim populations, and they simply asked for the same considerations.

In the United States Muslims have not asked for this equal treatment as of yet to my knowledge.. and I say to my knowledge because I could be wrong...

but the thought process here if it is good for one group then you cannot discriminate against another group. If western countries, USA included, does not want Muslims the right to try civil matters in their own courts, then it must not be allowed for anyone...

and that is for Americans to decide in their courts... but so long as there exists Rabbinical courts, Muslims will someday ask for the same equal right....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Christians and Muslims worship two different 'gods'. That's just the fact of the matter.
BILLIONS of Christians believe Christ is God and they worship Him.
YOUR interpretation that Christ is not God and you don't worship Him ... that's a small
minority among Christians

Where Christians get this from the Christian Bible -

John 1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God
John 17:5 - And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began
John 10:30 - I and the Father are One.

Why, why, you a Catholic too, considered a Christian, choose to skip & misinterprete his words and fool others??

From the bible in the book of John Chapter 10

10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

10:30 I and my Father are one.

10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
(Psalm 82:6, “You are gods.”)

10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Our Creator's spirit lives in all of us. He created us all, gifted us with life,his spirit, intelligence, free will and more. In His image were we created.. We are His Children. But we are NOT the Creator. At no time did the Messiah claimed he was the Creator.

Billions around believe in the Messiah, including myself. He is our fellow and elder brother, our Teacher and our Guide to our Creator. Similar too in Islam - The good prophet Muhammad had NEVER claimed to be the Creator. He was a fellow elder brother, a Teacher and a Guide for muslims, from the undeveloped eastern half of the world back in the 7th Century

As long as the few religiously corrupted refused to acknowledge their errors, continue to misuse the words of our Creator and Divine Teachers sent, - any rise or fall in either christianity or Islam & these people will have to take the blame, to answer before our Divine Teachers and then to our Creator.
edit on 7-5-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

And those courts should be denied on both accounts. The constitution is the law of the land. Justice is blind. Remember that.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Be careful of these so-called tactics !!! If they can't handle the truth , they bring jews and atheists into this subject for us to ridicule in order to flame jews and atheists in this pathetic drama and be sided with christians.Damn !! I'm i that dumb ?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

The Qu'ran commands Muslims to change secular laws to conform to sharia, eventually establishing Islamic law worldwide. Islamic courts want their fatwas to supersede the civil and criminal laws, untying Muslims from civil secular courts.

The facts reveal that in 2008, when the first sharia court was recognized in the U.K., within one year, over 85 recognized sharia courts were established within the U.K.'s Tribunal Court system. The problem with this rapidly spreading dogma is that several of these courts have issued some fatwas that are completely incompatible with British and European law.

www.americanthinker.com...

THIS is the reason.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Jameela

And those courts should be denied on both accounts. The constitution is the law of the land. Justice is blind. Remember that.

I will be honest with you, I do not care either way.. for some it would be nice. But again, they are in this country, and as such made a pledge to abide this countries laws. Either way it goes, is up to the American, and not to the minority. But whatever it becomes, should be fair and based in the spirit of equality and equal considerations for all parties. One party cannot be held above another.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

I wonder what the definition of an atheist actually is. Am I an atheist because I don't believe in religion even though I believe in God? Or is an atheist someone who strictly does not believe in God?

And what Jews are being shipped in to comment on this thread? I haven't seen a single view from a Jewish person in this entire thread. I would welcome the Jewish view.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Be careful of these so-called tactics !!! If they can't handle the truth , they bring jews and atheists into this subject for us to ridicule in order to flame jews and atheists in this pathetic drama and be sided with christians.Damn !! I'm i that dumb ?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join