It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
google search 100% Proof that Islam is From Satan Part I

ATS 100% Proof that Islam is From Satan
Bible End Time is Islam
the proof is everywhere you look deny the truth and you'll fall right into satans trap

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD
google search 100% Proof that Islam is From Satan Part I

ATS 100% Proof that Islam is From Satan
Bible End Time is Islam
the proof is everywhere you look deny the truth and you'll fall right into satans trap

I checked out your link to a google search page. There s no proof, just plain good ol'merican bigotry.

Like I said previously, the form of Christianity found in the US is about causing offense to others. I note your signature includes a reference to the destruction of Al Aqsa Mosque, the second most holy of holies to all Muslims.

It seems bible bashers are up for a world war.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
umm ok never said I wanted a war, wars are ignorant ,killing people for petty things is ignorant

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
This is already happening in Britain.

Is the US next?

I know about this story and it was stunt by a guy who printed some ridicules posters, about 12 of them. Anyone who cites this as an example of Muslims imposing their religion on others is selling garbage.

It is worth noting that is in fact Christians who do the sort of extremist behaviour you accuse Muslims of doing.

This boy was mutilated by the Lords Resistance Army

Here are Hutaree Christian Militia who planned the mass killing of law enforcement officers.

And one cannot forget the Christian fundamentalist mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik

What about those "Sharia Zone" posters? Who put them up? How about the twit below;

edit on 6-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Judge acquits 7 Hutaree militia members

Just another FBI setup. FBI Foils Its Own Terrorist Plots

Virtually all terror plots are thought up by the gov to play groups off each other like Christians vs Muslims. I see their psyops work very well on you. Sorry about that.

EDIT:
I also see they seem to work very well against the person you're replying to. Sad state of affairs. The people that are supposed to be awake aren't as awake as they think they are. CIA - Osama bin Laden
edit on 6-5-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

Virtually all terror plots are thought up by the gov to play groups off each other like Christians vs Muslims. I see their psyops work very well on you. Sorry about that.

EDIT:
I also see they seem to work very well against the person you're replying to. Sad state of affairs. The people that are supposed to be awake aren't as awake as they think they are. CIA - Osama bin Laden

I think it works both ways. Americans are worked up to such a pitch some claim Islam is satanic while others believe every ludicrous story they hear about Muslims.

Why is this bad even though Islamophobe baying dogs are dupes? Because it allows anyone can say or do anything against a Muslim.

The antidote is to expose Christian criminality and terrorism. Whether it is CIA psyops or not, it is not relevant.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

EDIT:

yes it is absolutely ridiculous, it seems the US government is doing everything they can to make large groups of decent people into "terrorists" simply because they cannot be counted on to comply with the agenda at hand... world domination.

We cannot trust anything we hear anymore, we must always go to the source and find out for ourselves what is true and what is not. Secondhand sources of information is simply government disinformation.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

EDIT:

The antidote is to expose Christian criminality and terrorism. Whether it is CIA psyops or not, it is not relevant.

Actually yeah, that's the only thing that matters. If you can't see you're being played, and there is no Christian vs Muslim, just a bunch of groups mad at each other because of illusions created by the FBI/CIA and the powers that be. That if everyone knew the truth they would be joining forces to get rid of them.

Well if you can't see that, there's only three options. You're not smart enough to realize you've been played. You're too embarrassed to admit you've been played, or you're a player.

Sounds to me like you might be one these. US Military Kicks Off Plan To Fill Social Networks With Fake Sock Puppet Accounts

I sure you hope you are. Cause if you're not getting paid to spread propaganda you got way too much free time on your hands. Cause it sure sounds like you're right in there following the gov's plan. Homeland Security Declares Christians are Terrorists.

Back when the Muslims were the terrorists did you used to post against them? Now that the propaganda has changed does your boss pay you to toe the other line?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Actually, it is true, in the correct case, which is Imam Mahdi and Jesus will be fighting together according to prophecy. What is there to be untrue?

It seems you have changed your tune; it is no longer fighting against Jesus but against the Dajjal/antiChrist with Jesus.

The problem with born again "Christians" is that you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to other religions. You have an agenda and you can't abide with people having a love for their own God and faith.

The Mahdi (God's guided one) is a Shia belief and not relevant to 97% of Muslims who are Sunni. A little bit of information is a dangerous thing and I think you exemplify this maxim.

Leave the Muslim faith a lone and stick to improving your own. Your Christianity is dependent on how well you worship God and not how much you defecate on your neighbour's doorstep.

I wish I would have seen this earlier, first of all:

I'm Muslim, read my signature smart one.

Number 2, every Muslim believe in Imam Mahdi, its just that sh'ia believe they know who he is.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Actually yeah, that's the only thing that matters. If you can't see you're being played, and there is no Christian vs Muslim, just a bunch of groups mad at each other because of illusions created by the FBI/CIA and the powers that be.

You think so? For the last ten years the FBI/CIA and been harassing Muslims in the US. While this was going on, citizens joined in on the abuse. The amount of antiMuslims garbage on the internet was astounding.

Muslims in the US have been assaulted or murdered everywhere including prisons. Enjoy this video;

That if everyone knew the truth they would be joining forces to get rid of them. Well if you can't see that, there's only three options. You're not smart enough to realize you've been played. You're too embarrassed to admit you've been played, or you're a player. Sounds to me like you might be one these.

Your options are very limited. I suggest schadenfreude; I am enjoying watching the insouciant getting it in the neck.

US Military Kicks Off Plan To Fill Social Networks With Fake Sock Puppet Accounts I sure you hope you are. Cause if you're not getting paid to spread propaganda you got way too much free time on your hands. Cause it sure sounds like you're right in there following the gov's plan. Homeland Security Declares Christians are Terrorists.

What goes around comes around. I think it is funny. The people who use to cuss out Muslims are now getting the same treatment

Back when the Muslims were the terrorists did you used to post against them? Now that the propganda has changed does your boss pay you to tow the other line?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Down4Whateva
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I miss read your post im sorry. In a.moment of mild retardation I totally missed the word With in your post.
Please forgive my mistake.

No harm
All love

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Practicing Muslims adhere to the Islamic values of akhlaq. Islam does not play "what goes around comes around" or any games of "tit for tat" We always rise above our nafs and seek to control our nafs. Anyone who does not is a Muslim in name or tongue only and not a practicing Muslim.

I take it you do not have much knowledge of the religion of Islam since as the other poster pointed out you seem to not be able to recollect the ahadith concerning the Mahdi in books such as Bukhari and Muslim among others. It might be a good thing to learn your religion before you attempt to be its spokesperson.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

I think he/she didnt know about the hatri cia set up thing but everything else he/she's posted so far has been on the money.
Anyway,im interested in haveing a very deep convo with others about matters of religion and such.
Im muslim so other followers of the.deen please p.m. me.
The offer also exstends to others of different faiths as well.
My goal is not to convert or preach to whom ever but have an open dialog.
Im a student of religion and am pretty well read on the subject and am just dieing for a great convo without asll the bashing and propaganda.
If non muslim please be versed in the nag hammadi or other non cannonical text.
Thankyou in advance. D4W

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Practicing Muslims adhere to the Islamic values of akhlaq. Islam does not play "what goes around comes around" or any games of "tit for tat" We always rise above our nafs and seek to control our nafs. Anyone who does not is a Muslim in name or tongue only and not a practicing Muslim.

I take it you do not have much knowledge of the religion of Islam since as the other poster pointed out you seem to not be able to recollect the ahadith concerning the Mahdi in books such as Bukhari and Muslim among others. It might be a good thing to learn your religion before you attempt to be its spokesperson.

Clearly you are the one insinuating yourself as a spokes person and not me. You are not entitled to preach to me and my comment on the Mahdi was strictly to do with Shia eschatology. They borrow heavily from messianic traditions and claim that the 12th imam is the Mahdi and the son of the 11th imam. Sunnis believe the Mahdi is a direct descendent of prophet Mohamed (s.a.w). Whether in the end we both wait for the same saviour, we each believe he is a different person.

For someone who seeks to advertise their religious education, you come across as having been a dull student.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
not worth it
edit on 6-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
And in the news. . . .

The defense attorney who wore a traditional Islamic outfit during the rowdy arraignment of the accused Sept. 11 terrorists is defending her courtroom appeal that other women in the room wear more "appropriate" clothing to the proceedings -- out of respect for her client's Muslim beliefs.

www.foxnews.com...

So if an islamist is on trial, people attending the trial should dress according to how the defendant wants?

Again, YOUR reigious freedom ends where MY freedom begins.

But explain this away. . . . . . .

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Happy too

First, this is Guantanamo bay Cuba... and the defendants were taken from their lands, accused of being terrorists, and US, rather than have them imprisoned in their countries and tried under the laws of the lands in which they lived, took them elsewhere on the planet... something not of their choosing and fully against their will.

These are not American Muslims, they did not come to America, nor are they in America now....

Second point:

The defense attorneys in the case have complained repeatedly about the proceedings and about the military tribunal system itself. Human rights groups and defense lawyers say the secrecy of Guantanamo and the military tribunals will make it impossible for the defense. They argued the U.S. kept the case out of civilian court to prevent disclosure of the treatment of prisoners like Mohammed, who was waterboarded 183 times from your article.

Perhaps now they will get a bit more attention for the cause in which they stand? Guess what, they just got that media attention.

I am sure they thank you.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I personally believe the fastest growing religion is not a religion itself, but atheism. The youth in our society are becoming very adamant about a disbelief in a diety.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Oh. So if they aren't "American" muslims, they can get away with denying others freedoms.

Gotcha.

So location is also important as well?

Islamists can deny others freedoms based on location?

Jameela, you are only reinforcing MY argument.

Islam is the religion of dominance. They are the "borg" of religions.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Jameela

Oh. So if they aren't "American" muslims, they can get away with denying others freedoms.

Gotcha.

So location is also important as well?

Islamists can deny others freedoms based on location?

Jameela, you are only reinforcing MY argument.

Islam is the religion of dominance. They are the "borg" of religions.

If you do not come to Muslim lands and kidnap Muslim men and force them on trial in other lands this would not be an issue... they want the same considerations they have in THEIR OWN LANDS FROM WHICH THEY WERE KIDNAPPED

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join