It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has God ever really answered your prayers ?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightwalk

I asked god to help me eliminate negative thoughts. It worked, its been 3 days ,not one negative thought.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
reply to post by LastProphet527

Yes OP, God has......

Next question?.....yes you in the front...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Ron Paul has some truth in what he said in that video. Here's the thing. You can't just create money out of nothing. Money in order to function as money has to be backed by demand and accounted for in the economy before it is injected into the economy. Thus this requires a two part explanation.

Lets start with the first I've mentioned in a two part explanation, "money has to be backed by demand." This is referred to as "upstream demand." If you are not familure with the term I will explain what it means.

What the final consumer demands for their needs in the form of finished products such as refined gasoline must have a transfer of wealth vehicle in order to make the transaction work between buyer and seller. We call this vehicle money. Money in order to function has to be demanded in payment by those who produce needed resources such as oil that is then turned into refined gasoline which is demanded by the final consumer. If producers of refined oil and gasoline do not accept the form of money the final consumer is using for a transfer of wealth vehicle then the final consumers cannot complete the transaction as the the producers of oil and refined gasoline have made the money being used by the final consumer demanding such a product worthless.

The producers are upstream from the final consumer in the supply chain of the product being supplied down stream to the final consumer.

How is the USD insured to be demanded by the producers of oil and refined gasoline? We provide enforcement of ownership of the needed resources in the name of the producers, and the trade of it in USDs on the open market. The U.S. DoD's (Department of Defense) primary objective is not to protect democracy and individual liberty, but ownership of oil and its marketplace venue, the world open market, a world market.

It works like this:

The U.S. DoD provides protection to Saudi Aramco. (My uncle is a retired Saudi Aramco executive so I know a little about this and why I'll use Saudi Aramco in the example here. He is also a retired USAF full bird Col. btw. His two careers were no coincidence.) Saudi Aramco agrees to trade their oil on the world open market in USD's in exchange for U.S. DoD protection. These USDs in such an action become then accounted for in the global USD economy.

Now for the second part:

The USD has to be accounted for in the economy before it is injected into the economy.

This is because the USD is an accounting tool to account for wealth. The wealth it primarily accounted for traditionally was labor. Now with cheaper overseas labor and greater production efficiencies it mainly accounts for energy which was second to labor just a few decades before. BTW This is why wealth has become increasingly concentrated upstream at the headwaters of the USD global economy, where the producers of raw materials are located in the global economy in other words.

When this wealth is transferred from raw material wholesaler to raw material producer the wealth must be stored in something. The producer then requests a money transfer into USD's by asking the wholesaler to transfer their wealth into their accounts upon final delivery of the contract, delivery and purchase of the product. The wholesaler of course does not have the level of funds on hand so they have a revolving account set up with FED member banks. The FED loans to money to the wholesaler to purchase the raw material being purchased from the producers. The account receivable at the FED owned by the producer is made payable in the form of bank bonds which moneys are then loaned out at the FED's Discount Window to banks so they may provide business and consumer loans to purchase partial and finished goods... all made from raw materials. Note there is always about 2% more USDs made available overtime than is accounted for in assets within the USD economy to ensure liquidity in the marketplace to insure the markets do not freeze up. This is where some inflation is created, but most of it is created from OPEC oil supply restrictions and N. Y. Mercantile Exchange deregulated speculation. Note: All major depositors in any bank are the partners of the entity thereof, owners. When it's a central bank, that means the money too. We just borrow the dollars we have in our wallets from raw material producers who are plutocrats our government and thus we the people are enslaved to.

If there were no OPEC or NYME the FED would not have to issue a 2% overage, and the prices would deflate to rational levels. That takes more more explanation, and I am running out of characters here to post with. I'm down to around about 500 left.

To note what I have explained is referred to as "The Enterprise." It's a type of economy that runs on a protection racket dynamic.

It's neo-colonialism owed and operated by plutocrats.

No more characters

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by Nightwalk

I asked god to help me eliminate negative thoughts. It worked, its been 3 days ,not one negative thought.

Good, I will work on that as well.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
PS

Originally posted by wasaka

Regarding the 99% - Why do you think Ron Paul isn't with you and me. He seems
like a voice against the Plutocrats as you call that 1%. What am I missing?

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this... at the new thread (see link)

New thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll get to authoring that new thread later, or you can. That would be great if you could? Then PM a link.

Will say this in sort for the moment. The producers, big oil, the plutocrats, want total deregulation so they can finalize their complete control from a democracy to a global plutocratic transnational consortium owed by energy and mining companies. Like the one John D. Rockefeller envisioned over a 100 years ago. From Saudi Aramco to ExxonMobile would be eventually be one enormous consortium puppeting every government on the planet. They already own all the banks, they are the FED, and they finance the USG and all of its many departments like the DoD. They're baby. They're favorite child along with all the intel & security agencies.
edit on 7-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: of a quote box issue.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I only know I read your posts ,and checked your profile and then wondered why your writing wasn't matching up with your threads and posts, which were deeper, not that I concur this is, for example hell as one of your threads suggested, for even if regression or consequence takes place, its temporal, infinity is a very long time for someone to not reach rock bottom and begin to question where they are and why're following bad orders and start to risk their own safety to rebel. I have a very strong faith in love never giving up on anyone and also, in love reaching a hand down to boost people up out of dark pits. I don't believe in shredders (I wonder if Lou Baldin or John Lear is talking about black holes) for souls, or anyone ever entering any school if they were not given bungee cords to get out). Love simply isn't psychotic enough to do that to anyone. People may become insane and psychotic but that which we call God is simply not. But still deep posts.

Also reading your posts, you have an energy signature.

I'm not sure about what doors you opened in using gifts to harm, but I also believe that Higher Self and God/Family, watches over every soul, and I believe in protection, also , that you need to seek for answers from your heart, to Goodness above, for forgiveness and also, to let go of the things in your life that led to this.

I have always believed that teamwork is essential here, the opposite of pyramid systems, family/Family, and am happy that something I wrote for a change, helped in any way, instead of the usual saying Im crazy when I share the unusual experiences. I don't believe in giving up on people. But its teamwork, stepping stones, and sometimes the right things just come out at the right moments.

Much love and light. Blessings.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
How would you know if "God" answered your prayers or if it's just the act of stating what you're seeking to create that gets the desired result? I mean, if I never step on a crack, is that the real cause of my Mother's healthy back? Or is it the sit ups, walking and chiropractic visits that contribute to her healthy back?

What if you told your dog what you want to happen and it happened the way you wanted to? Would your dog be the granter of wishes? How do you know?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LaborofLove

I think fairy is a bit much...
Yet you cant find a difference between religions and fairy tales.
Sorry but by all definitions your god is a fairy.

Now, if God weren't the one providing us with our epiphanies, who is?
Please tell me you are a young child or something. It makes me sad to think an adult could be this dumb

Because that is not how the brain works,
Yes it is

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Who's to say that the physically understood outcomes you described above are not a result of God as much as the more mysterious and possibly not fully understood laws that many people find doubtful? Maybe right now the only real difference between the 2 is one set is believed to be understood and the other is not or it is believed to not exist at all.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That is, quite literally, impossible. It is against human nature.

I think what you've succeeded in experiencing is wishful thinking. Either that, or a delusion. Besides, negative thoughts do have uses...you're just too blind to see it. Open your eyes wider, and see the bigger picture.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Easy, Im still alive.....Im either a cat with incredible typing skills thats on life number 6, or I should have been dead 3 times over and for some miraculous reason that cannot be explained by science or coincidence...Im still here.

There is no logical reason why I am still breathing right now....according to the doctors.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I only know I read your posts ,and checked your profile and then wondered why your writing wasn't matching up with your threads and posts, which were deeper, not that I concur this is, for example hell as one of your threads suggested, for even if regression or consequence takes place, its temporal, infinity is a very long time for someone to not reach rock bottom and begin to question where they are and why're following bad orders and start to risk their own safety to rebel. I have a very strong faith in love never giving up on anyone and also, in love reaching a hand down to boost people up out of dark pits. I don't believe in shredders (I wonder if Lou Baldin or John Lear is talking about black holes) for souls, or anyone ever entering any school if they were not given bungee cords to get out). Love simply isn't psychotic enough to do that to anyone. People may become insane and psychotic but that which we call God is simply not. But still deep posts.

Also reading your posts, you have an energy signature.

I'm not sure about what doors you opened in using gifts to harm, but I also believe that Higher Self and God/Family, watches over every soul, and I believe in protection, also , that you need to seek for answers from your heart, to Goodness above, for forgiveness and also, to let go of the things in your life that led to this.

I have always believed that teamwork is essential here, the opposite of pyramid systems, family/Family, and am happy that something I wrote for a change, helped in any way, instead of the usual saying Im crazy when I share the unusual experiences. I don't believe in giving up on people. But its teamwork, stepping stones, and sometimes the right things just come out at the right moments.

Much love and light. Blessings.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Can you define your use of 'team work',who's on my team?
and what is an energy signature?
edit on 7-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

That is, quite literally, impossible. It is against human nature.

I think what you've succeeded in experiencing is wishful thinking. Either that, or a delusion. Besides, negative thoughts do have uses...you're just too blind to see it. Open your eyes wider, and see the bigger picture.

It's impossible? Prove it is, www.fotoblography.com... !

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yes, He has, and more than once. I have also seen the prayers of others answered, in ways that cannot be explained away. Even times when God spoke to me or someone, and disaster was averted.

Some of my own? After having two children, and then miscarrying with two, we were pretty sure we weren't getting any more. I really wanted another child, and was pretty devastated. More than a year of no birth control, and plenty of trying, and no results. Well, I did pray, in tears. Mere weeks later, i found out I was pregnant. Very tough time, too, as I had to be on bedrest and could have lost the baby. Was close at least once. Prayed then, too, and somehow, things worked out. Two more children after that, too. Can I prove it was an answer? Maybe not, but with the timing, I basically had to have become pregnant at about the time of the prayer.

When driving on the interstate with my oldest, who was 7-8 at the time, God somehow communicated with her, and we avoided a wreck. We were close to an exit ramp, and out of the blue she told me to get off the interstate. NOT something she'd normally do. Something told me I needed to listen, and I immediately took the exit we were about to pass. From that road, you could see the interstate for a good half block or so. We witnessed a very BAD wreck, involving an 18-wheeler and several cars, including some that had been both in front of and behind us before we exited. There is NO doubt we would have been in the wreck, and from what we saw, would have died. There were fatalities. I have no doubt that God saved us that day. There are other times, other prayers, other incidents, and many cannot be explained away.

For others, a very clear answer to prayer. Pastor and his wife were at the hospital, because she'd just had their infant son. I went to visit with them, and found out that the baby's skull had been fractured in the very difficult birth. The doctors had x-rays, and weren't sure what they could do. I prayed with them, and I know the prayer request went out to others as well. The very next day, the doctors were amazed, because the baby's skull was healed. No fractures at all! They had no explanation. There wasn't a mistake. The baby was healed in answer to prayer.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

We're a Family, all connected like Fibre Optics, and when we regain the frequency of love and rejoin the mind we've left after proving ouselves, growing up, we have wonderful universal understanding, telepathy, our innermost thoughts are understood. I've experienced that Aug 09, with inflood of energy, and just remembered a bunch of people, knew we all knew each others missions and it was almost like parachuting in at different decades, times. It was more of me in me, like more of my soul and suddenly I felt so disconnected from eveyrone, the loneliness was painful and without thinking, just walked otuside and reached up into the field where everyone was and my family and there was huge connection, greeting, belonging and so much joy. It only lasted for a moment, but that is what I miss the most here.

When we come, if we're searching for the next step, the door opens, someone nudges us like stepping stones in awakening for each other, and Family overhead helps wake us up, our Future family here and higher selves are in crafts waking us up, we have family show up in crafts, relatives from past steps and our own future families. Its TEAMWORK, not lone wolf progression. The pyramid has to turn upside down to infinite family and equality.

I am so grateful for my family, have so much gratitude for their help and waking us up. And in CME's too, have had contact and guidance and so much encouragement, when I'm down told to use humor, and love and be gentle with myself and all others.

As for your signature, energy reading shows elohim or psi, energy, I can feel the energy in your posts.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Every year 15 million children die in Africa from starvation and millions more from AIDS. Im sure millions of them including there parents pray for these things not to happen but it still does happen but you think God is on your side when you win the lottery. Right...
edit on 4-5-2012 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

What makes you think that all those people are praying to God? Or, if they pray, that they pray to the one true God, and not some false one?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Here today this topic was an answer to a prayer, this morning I was crying over circumstances in my life, wondering why my children have suffered, and I guess god wanted to remind me, that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

One's an alcoholic, ones a juvenile diabetic, one has anxiety disorder like me, and one just had a double mastectomy,

edit on 123131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Will add those to my prayer list. A lot to deal with, but I know that you understand you aren't dealing with it alone! Hang in there. He knows.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
Has God ever answered just answered 1prayer in your entire life, in which you can actually say it was the good lord that answered it?

Why is it that 100% of all humans’ prayers go unanswered every second of every body’s life here on earth, why?

It was told to me that the God the populace conjured through a picture isn’t the God that you’re looking for or think your praying to, in fact ,the God that you look for is not yet created, therefore, I see why prayers go unanswered and no happiness dwells in this hell you call earth.

What in the world did you humans summon from the depth of not heaven or good, is beyond me!

So, what has this…conjured pretend God ever done for you ,besides throw you in a big pot of sin and wish you well on your journey in life in the flesh of rules that will always be broken.

What God are you really praying to?

God has one flaw,and thats, the '' flaw of never being flesh ''
edit on 4-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

YES! - More times then not, with a twist too keep me in Remembrance...

"The One True God" Yod-Hei-Vav-Hei (YHVH) through Jesus Christ

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sometimes I pray for strength all day,

Serenity NOW!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Here today this topic was an answer to a prayer, this morning I was crying over circumstances in my life, wondering why my children have suffered, and I guess god wanted to remind me, that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

One's an alcoholic, ones a juvenile diabetic, one has anxiety disorder like me, and one just had a double mastectomy,

edit on 123131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Will add those to my prayer list. A lot to deal with, but I know that you understand you aren't dealing with it alone! Hang in there. He knows.

awww thank you, thank you very much.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join