It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient English Orders Meet To Lay Curse On 2012 Zion Olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Meeting to curse the Olympics in some long forgotten English dialect sounds like fun to me, for some strange reason, not sure if we need less or more of this sort of thing...

Cursing the Olympics

As the daylight rapidly increased a priestess similar in dress I thought to the Virgin Mary appeared from a nearby group of trees carrying the ‘thorny-rod’ which she held up to the sun as she incanted the curse in some long-forgotten English dialect.

The cursing was a hair-raising event and the prayer of the crowd “Erce, erce, erce, eorþan modor” got louder and louder and sounded somewhat like a Gregorian chant. A man was brought forward to certify the curse with his blood and the priestess dragged the thorny rod across his palm. Thus having drawn his blood onto the rod she set it in a pewter bowl, added fat and set it on fire.

“Thus burneth and destroyeth their wishes and desires for our ending, thus turneth their infamy against themselves” She cried in modern English. There was silence for the few minutes the fire lasted and then people turned, went away and dissapeared off up the lane and away in all directions from the top of the road.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It would've been better if she'd put her blood in or had her mate come up and they mixed their blood together. At least from my experience.

In any case, to really good and curse the huge abomination that this Olympics seems to be, it's going to take an entire countryside of curses or multiple months of doing it. Again, from my experience.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Good find
Never heard of Golden Shade before, and I havent been able to find anything so far so they really must be a proper secret society. Do you op, or anyone else have any further info on Golden Shade

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I guess it depends on ones manner of thinking...from the article;

“So why the Olympics?” I asked. “Because these Olympics have nothing to do with sport, its all about politics and in the words of the Fabian Society “It is an Hegelian event designed to change forever the notion of Britain as a white nation.”

So one is looking to counter Hegelian 'idealism' i presume,

Given this new understanding of Hegel, then, where is the general reader left in trying to apprehend the meaning of world history? History is fundamentally the striving of Spirit for its own freedom, Reason is consistently manifesting itself in the course of development, and the process is essentially a dialectical progression towards an end goal. Is this not deterministic? Accepting Hegelian boundaries, can we not approach the course of world history with foreknowledge or will contingency continue to confound such iron-clad predictability?

In order to soften the impact of Hegel's statements, some interpretations have suggested that references to "necessary" events in history could be inferred as "rationally necessary." This would presumably reduce Hegel's argument from one of determinism to hopeful idealism. However, since Hegel states that "the rational, like the substantial, is necessary," no qualitative difference exists between the terms "necessary" and "rationally necessary." In addition, we have already proven that for either contingency or necessity to exist, the other must also exist. Any attempt to dilute the Hegelian meaning of "necessity" therefore will not help us to encompass the contingency often seen in world events.

Hegelian stuff.

But then again maybe you could just sacrifice a thousand spin doctors, jounalists and politicians a day on top of Glastonbury Tor, not that i would ever advocate such horrors...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

Not me, an unknown group.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Please read the words of the 'Curse' properly...
It actually asks for the protection of their own people and to return all negative and destructive energies from the persecutors back on to themselves - this has nothing to do with the Olympics, it dates back to the persecution of the Pagans/Druids by the Church of Rome - and presumably all those who have descended from it and are now living. If the inferrence is that any person involved with either the original ceremony of the Olympic Games, or the English hosting it, is connected to the original persecution, then therein lies a tenuous connection. Presumably a curse will arrive on only those parties towards whom the curse was directed - the guilty parties.
But this is not a curse - it is a 'spell' of self-protection.
However, neither a curse nor a spell is effective if you do not believe in it. The only way these practices work is through the lower vibration of fear.

It is commended to research information before one jumps to conclusions.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingSpirit

The wording is specific but the context can be open to interpretation, or extended meaning such as you suggest, or as was outlined in the article.

Erce, erce, erce eorþan modor, geunne þe se alwealda, êce Dryhten æcera weaxendra and wriđendra, eácniendra and elniendra ("Erce, erce, erce, mother of earth, may the all-wielder grant thee, the great Lord, acres waxing and covering, increasing and strengthening.")

The Text of the Æcerbót

But like you said, the basic principle seemingly hoped for in this case is the return of harms intended against the English against those who would have such intent.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So is this spiritual warfare to stop a false flag operation?
I didn't know anyone engaged in such practices, prayer yes but not practitioners of magick.
Maybe they've been reading too much ATS lately.
Or they're just sensible people acting strangely.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

This is the cult of Nerthus, tutelary Goddess of the Ingaevones, a veiled or masked Goddess.

wanderingwomanwondering.wordpress.com...

Ingaevones

www.northvegr.org...

The invocation is to counter Volkstod, Death of the folk, but this is an underground movement with political activism derived from the mystical, at a level which would surprise and perhaps alarm many.

Werde Unsterblich/ Immortal Will

There seems to be a correspondance with tutelary Deities, that as you were the only one's who ever cared about or venerated they, when it comes to a percieved crunch for the people, the relationship is hoped to be reciprocal...and after all if the people die then so does even the memory of their Gods

volkstod

edit on 4-5-2012 by Kantzveldt because: add link

edit on 4-5-2012 by Kantzveldt because: add link

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

"...sounds like fun to me" - too...

A

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

Did you happen to notice that the thread is eleven months old.

The curse didn't seem to have much effect on the 2012 Olympics.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

That was the FUN!

A

new topics

top topics

join