It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation for the picking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It's quite the fathomable subject to discuss without any valuable truth.Some religions base their faith on it and some skeptical minds are unsure.I myself have had flash backs in dreams multiple times occurring within the same realm.Hope that made sense.Anyways,If there is such a transformation after death and you get to choose what your next life would be,what would you decide?....I would like to come back as potent viral bacteria only attracted to elite scumbags.
...or a cat,so all I have to do is eat, poop and sleep
....go figure

edit on 4-5-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

You might want to slam a comma in between 'eat' and 'poop', unless you do actually want to eat poop.

But, for me, I've always said that I'd like to come back as a cat next time around, given the choice. Somehow though, I don't think that choice is a factor, if such a function exists.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'd want to come back as a penguin..

Always dressed sharp, works together with species to stay alive when things get cold... are they're so darn adorible

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

thanks,no poop for next time

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Now you see, ideally, I'd choose a tiger, Siberian obviously (I don't like the heat, Bengal just wouldn't be me), suits my personality down to the ground, but the thing with wild animals is that there is always the risk that you could find yourself in a zoo, and for a tiger, that would be pergatory no matter how big the enclosure. Which is why a good old domestic moggy is my preference, far more guarentee of physical freedom...although, if I got an owner of the ilk of Barbara Cartland or similar, I may be inclined to throw myself under the wheels of the Bentley at the first opportunity.

Penguins are less endangered I suppose, so less risk of finding yourself in a zoo...so not a bad choice.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

zz top...sharp dressed penguin
....cold,cool and collective

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Tigers....theerrrrrrrrrre GREAT.Siberians would be keen,coy and undetectable

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

And they'll bite your head off if you get too close

I've always sort of thought, that someone who achieved great spiritual enlightenment, or became fully realised intellectually, might be reincarnated as a whale. I can't imagine what it would be like to have that kind of brain capacity and yet spend up to 200 years swimming around in nothingness. BUT if you had spent your life thinking unfathomable things, it might be quite nice just to be able to give yourself over to that kind of life, be a brain without the distractions that land based existence presents to you.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Think about it this way. If you get to choose what kind of life you have each time you reincarnate why did any of us choose the lives we have now? If we really get to choose every time why not be billionaire or famous athlete or actor each life and enjoy all the benefits.

I really don't know the answer but it is my opinion that we choose to have certain experiences in each lifetime to help us towards the goal of ultimate enlightenment.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
me, only better.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't want to come back..
If I chose to come back, it would be to help guide those I hold close to my heart.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well at least people on this topic have so far used Lower Lifeforms as their vessals to come back to.

I always find it laughable that when some people talk of being Reincarnated...they describe past lives where they were some Egyptian Queen or King of Persia or the like.

Very seldom do they say...In a past life I was a ditch digger or I was a Prostitute. LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hard one. Maybe a tree, an elm, 'cause trees are so sentient....
But possibly a wolf, for they are deeply spiritual and I love their pack dynamics. A beautiful society.

.... Or maybe a cat, because they're so intelligent and they get pats all the time. ^.^ Also, they have the largest pineal gland of any animal on the planet.... Sounds awesome to me.

top topics

join