It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will be the cause of your own demise, WAKE UP and change that!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
We are Creators of our own Reality. If you think that a comet is going to smash upon the earth, get enough people believing in this and it WILL happen. If you think that aliens will come from the skies, an event will occur that you created that will which cause the aliens to come. I just dont believe how you people dont know how powerful you really are.

Why do you think Anonymous is pushing the "power of an idea" cannot be destroyed. They are creating a realty for us to live in, and they want you to join them to make this happen. Get a bunch of people together who believe something will happen, and it will.

What you speak of here is dependant on what would be termed as complete freedom, which is the freedom to think what you want and do what you want, without any sort of boundaries or limitations.

But due to laws and rules of both man and nature, complete freedom cannot exist in this world. The rules of nature are what dictate that you cannot walk to pluto. Rules of man are what tell you that you are not allowed to walk up and murder a world leader without consequence.

Ideas are powerful. They help to define who we are as individuals, and they help to define the world in general. But ideas that attempt to transcend the laws of nature, they are nothing but pure fantasy. And you know what, that is just fine! Pure fantasy is OK in this world, as long as it is recognized as such.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There is more too it than just having something cross your mind, it has to do with emotion.

This is why in their movies emotions are played like a roller coaster, peaking at falling at key places, for people to manifest.

But I still don't see how, with overall frequency of the people doing so higher, than the magnetism of a bad event, they can be tricked into temporarily bringing it in.

There is an overall frequency, not just temporal. It takes murder and mayhem, starvation and inequality to bring in really bad things. Gravity.

I know that a small number of diabolitical people are doing very bad things, but the free of the few does not slam dunk the free will of the many and might does not make right, in fact I want it in the corner for even looking sideways at us, with a big fat zero on its head, saying a mantra, oh what an as$ am I!!!! for 100 years or more. All of them, even the queen.

Hijacking for the most part, loving human beings, to bring in bad things, seems to me that it wouldn't work, CHEATERS GET NOTHING IN THE UNIVERSE.

edit on 4-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I fear it'll take more that an ATS thread to convince the populus to rise up against their governments.

In fact, even if every single ATS member burned 20 cd's and gave them out to random people, would it have the desired effect.

People are just too comfy in their bubble. It's gonna pop, it needs to.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

<< 1   >>

join